PDA

View Full Version : problems unlocking TACOs?

Kichi
Jul 4, 2013, 05:29 AM
So my friends have gotten to the Ruins so far, and we went to unlock their Time Attack Client Orders, but upon completing MT: Amduscia with an S-rank, it didn't unlock the TACO for it. What gives? Do they need to do Lillipa first? I don't remember having to do so myself...

Unlocking the one for MT: Naberius worked fine... All on Very hard by the way.

Kayarine
Jul 4, 2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah, they need to complete the COs in order. It goes like Nab1 > Lillipa > Amduscia > Nab2 > Sanctum(?)

Ezodagrom
Jul 4, 2013, 07:24 AM
Posted this in another topic a month ago or so, I guess I might as well quote myself. :3

Unlocking the time attack quests:
- For Naberius you must complete the Tundra De Malmoth quest in any difficulty.
- For Lillipa you must complete the Tunnels Tranmizer quest.
- For Amduscia you must complete the Skyland Caterdransa quest.
- For Naberius II you must complete the Ruins Wolgahda quest.
- For Sanctum you must complete the Sanctum Goronzoran quest.

Unlocking Klotho client orders:
- Complete the Naberius TA once in any difficulty, his first CO for each difficulty will show up.
- Complete the Lillipa TA once in any difficulty, then complete Klotho's Naberius CO in a specific difficulty and you'll unlock the Lillipa CO for that difficulty (Naberius Normal CO unlocks Lillipa Normal, Hard CO unlocks Hard, VHard CO unlocks VHard).
- Complete the Amduscia TA once in any difficulty, then complete Klotho's Lillipa CO in a specific difficulty and you'll unlock the Amduscia CO for that difficulty.
- Complete the Naberius II TA once in any difficulty, then complete Klotho's Amduscia CO in a specific difficulty and you'll unlock the Naberius II CO for that difficulty.
- Complete Klotho's Naberius II CO in a specific difficulty and you'll unlock the Sanctum CO for that difficulty (unlike the others, completing the Sanctum TA is not necessary to unlock the CO).

KazukiQZ
Jul 4, 2013, 08:38 AM
^You had helped me indirectly with the info. Thanks! :)

Kichi
Jul 4, 2013, 12:48 PM
Thank you very much! That is good to know!