PDA

View Full Version : Skill tree update suggestions..

Menasthos
Jul 4, 2013, 05:47 AM
I was working months ago with the famous Force/Techer "All elements build"
http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/old/02/skillcalc.html?uAIYIkIYIkIYIkIYIkIYIkIYIkIbIn00000 0ib00000ib00000ib0000kbI2dxdKjcAcAIs00064OdqIbfdsI 2J24Q50007

I was wondering with recent updates to the skill tree how i should manage to continue it (or if somehting changed , making this build useless, which build should i follow?)

Can someone give me a suggestion about it? Thanks. ^^;

Meji
Jul 4, 2013, 05:59 AM
If you wanna go an "All Element" build, focus on getting the Tech Charge Advance 1 & 2 up to 10, since these boosts all techniques (which gives you good all-around element damage). Tech JA Advance does the same thing, only that you have to JA-time the techniques as well.

Shifta Advance LV10 would also be nice, since it will give you even more T-ATK when cast.

I guess I would build it something like this:
http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?04uAb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3Ik0lbIn000 0009b00000ib00000ib000064OIg2XdKjbAcAIxIb0000kbIxI bfdsI2JkIbib0000

Note that only 59/70 SP points are used on the Techer tree.

Menasthos
Jul 4, 2013, 06:00 AM
Many thanks :)
But bold mastery is lowered on your build linked.
I was hoping to just update the old all elements build, assuming it's completed b4 the updates. I play mostly with lighting, funnily..
Follow your build would means reset the entire tree, something i dont want to do.
Basically where i should put 10 more points, on the old build i linked..
Any suggestion?

AgemFrostMage
Jul 4, 2013, 06:05 AM
I was working months ago with the famous Force/Techer "All elements build"
http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/old/02/skillcalc.html?uAIYIkIYIkIYIkIYIkIYIkIYIkIbIn00000 0ib00000ib00000ib0000kbI2dxdKjcAcAIs00064OdqIbfdsI 2J24Q50007

I was wondering with recent updates to the skill tree how i should manage to continue it (or if somehting changed , making this build useless, which build should i follow?)

Can someone give me a suggestion about it? Thanks. ^^;

All those points in JA aren't worth it just for a 5% boost in lightning. Better to put it in the more accessible fire mastery 2. My tree is similar to yours except with only 5 bolt tech saving, maxed flame mastery, and almost maxed flame mastery 2. I need to max charged tech 1 now and I'm set.

If Arks Cash wasn't a pain I would have a special fire, lightning, and even ice trees, but all have the PP revival charge skill. Firs though I'd buy the 1,600 max out the carrying capacity boost just to get it out of the way and then skill trees.

Not many things, if anything are resistant to wind but it feels like everything not weak to fire resists it =( I find ice useful in the ruin timed attack since the big dragons with human sized dragonkin riding them freeze easy. They aren't weak to it but don't resist it either and they set up to gibarta having use. Megid is good, and zan manages to hit all of them as they are spread out in places. Only for hard though, didn't try very hard yet for that CO.

For all element you should max out zan (well max may be too many points, max mastery one, maybe one point in mastery 2) because while hardly anything is weak to it hardly anything resists it and has great range and boomerangs.

Menasthos
Jul 4, 2013, 06:08 AM
So i should just reset the tree and follow his tree linked? :(

Also as he wrote its 59/70 point on techs so i guess it's not complete.

Menasthos
Jul 4, 2013, 06:11 AM
I tried to google a "popular" all elements build force/techer 70/70, didn't find any

Menasthos
Jul 4, 2013, 06:27 AM
Anyone? :(