PDA

View Full Version : Wow, you're offline?

LordCronai
Apr 6, 2003, 09:15 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone, but God, every other post I see says "I wish I knew what you're talking about, but I don't play online, so I won't say anything.".
BUT YOU JUST DID!
Half the people on here don't play online and have 100 posts saying just that. We _get_ it already. Either get with the times and START PLAYING ONLINE, or if you can't, stop invading every god damn conversation about online play and mentioning you can't play online so you can't relate.
Its getting REALLY fucking annoying.

Kasera
Apr 6, 2003, 11:25 PM
But, but, but, it's a free post for me to post that. And it's important that everyone know that they'll not see me online T_T

Guile
Apr 6, 2003, 11:32 PM
Cuz people like to put in the 2 cent they just don't have!

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 7, 2003, 06:19 AM
I MAY NOT BE ONLINEbut, ya thats all im gonna say.

Raylan
Apr 7, 2003, 12:35 PM
I'm not online at the moment, but I don't think {other than this post} I've made a big deal of it. Either you're on or you're off. No big deal. Unless there's a secret class {please FOcast, please FOcast} for beating Ultimate with a lv200 Character with a 200 DC mag in under 1 hour online, I don't really think it affects too much of the gameplay. I've been having a GRAND ol time not having a HL for a while cause I have my buds come over and play their lvl 30 chars in challenge mode with me. It's fun. Online, offline- so what?

And that's my rant for the moment.

LordCronai
Apr 7, 2003, 02:59 PM
I don't care if you're not online, just don't stick it in our faces all the time if you're not going to be.

Mitzuki
Apr 7, 2003, 11:54 PM
I wish I knew what you're talking about, but I don't play online, so I won't say anything.

Guile
Apr 8, 2003, 01:22 AM
There is just about no difference with offline and online except the Quests...

Intimidacius
Apr 8, 2003, 11:30 AM
Intimidacius has not seen this problem anywhere. Where are the highest concentration of those who do not play online? Intimidacius has never mentioned the fact that he doesn't want to play online nor has he rubbed it where it wasn't asked for...(nowhere). Intimidacius might be a jerk but he hasn't gone everywhere blabbing about his strictly offline playing methods.

Intimidacius smash, Intimidacius crush

Stricker
Apr 8, 2003, 11:41 AM
I think I'm one of those people. Sorry.

LordCronai
Apr 8, 2003, 03:10 PM
On 2003-04-07 21:54, Mitzuki wrote:
I wish I knew what you're talking about, but I don't play online, so I won't say anything.

I simply KNEW someone was going to say that. =P

Mitzuki
Apr 8, 2003, 04:37 PM
lol yeah i knoe you'd might say something i just did it for a few laughs

LordCronai
Apr 8, 2003, 05:19 PM
I wasn't pissed, a joke like that was to be expected =)

Mystil
Apr 8, 2003, 05:23 PM
On 2003-04-06 19:15, LordCronai wrote:
I don't mean to offend anyone, but God, every other post I see says "I wish I knew what you're talking about, but I don't play online, so I won't say anything.".
BUT YOU JUST DID!
Half the people on here don't play online and have 100 posts saying just that. We _get_ it already. Either get with the times and START PLAYING ONLINE, or if you can't, stop invading every god damn conversation about online play and mentioning you can't play online so you can't relate.

Because there are people here that has PLAYED ONLINE ON THE DC VERSION and maybe NOT THE GC VERSION. So they'll often mistakengly contradict themselves.

Zeebo
Apr 8, 2003, 06:35 PM
this is a forum to learn... Some people's parents aren't that nice to get them online.. Took mine month to convince them...

Blue-Hawk
Apr 8, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-04-06 19:15, LordCronai wrote:
BUT YOU JUST DID!

I say it only as a reminder when people ask me why i am not online.

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-04-06 21:25, Kasera wrote:
But, but, but, it's a free post for me to post that. And it's important that everyone know that they'll not see me online T_T

What Kasera said son. So stfu. I'm online, used to be offline, so back off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif