PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock new quests?

DarakuTenshi
Jul 4, 2013, 01:40 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to get into different quests. All I have been able to play are these 4 really easy quests that do not end in any kind of boss fight. It seems to be in a forest/swamp.

Am I in the wrong spot or does PSO2 not have traditional dungeons like the first game had?

The Walrus
Jul 4, 2013, 01:42 PM
Talk to Koffee. She's at the desk to the right of the gate.

TenebriS
Jul 4, 2013, 01:43 PM
It does, there is a white haired woman who gives out Client Orders to unlock new areas. can find her at the right side of the gate, if you are looking at it.

Kondibon
Jul 4, 2013, 01:46 PM
You need to do a client order from Coffee/Koffee. The white haired woman in black near the quest counter lady on the right of the campship entrance. The client order requires you to get an S rank on the last two normal missions in the area under a certain amount of time, as well as get two drops from enemies there (this part is REALLY easy). After that you unlock the free forest, which gets you another client order from Coffee to S rank that mission under a certain time to unlock the caves.

The formula is basically like that the whole way through. You usually get the first client order to unlock the free field when you unlock the second to last normal mission for an area so you can pick it up and just do the two missions once. Hope that helps.

DarakuTenshi
Jul 4, 2013, 05:23 PM
Thanks everyone, I'll check that out.

DarakuTenshi
Jul 8, 2013, 07:37 AM
Hmm... I still have not been able to unlock anything else. I unlocked the full Swamp/Forest mission and completed it but I cannot open up any new stages (with exception to the city stage that was such a pain in the butt). After talking to Coffee she gave me a mission that she said would be very hard, but I have to complete it to open up any new areas. Then when I talk to the girl to access the mission there is no new missions there. How do I actually do the mission that Coffee gave to me?

Ezodagrom
Jul 8, 2013, 07:45 AM
Hmm... I still have not been able to unlock anything else. I unlocked the full Swamp/Forest mission and completed it but I cannot open up any new stages (with exception to the city stage that was such a pain in the butt). After talking to Coffee she gave me a mission that she said would be very hard, but I have to complete it to open up any new areas. Then when I talk to the girl to access the mission there is no new missions there. How do I actually do the mission that Coffee gave to me?
When selecting a Koffie's client order, it says in there what you have to do to complete it.
For example, the one in the following picture says that you have to complete Forest Exploration within 25 minutes to unlock the Caves quests.
[spoiler-box]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4536/1o0g.jpg[/spoiler-box]
If you don't have the english patch, you can use this link to help you out, it's a list of Koffie's client orders.
http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/orders_client_14.php

EDIT: Oh, yeah, forgot to mention this, to check any client order that you have active, go to the main menu, globe icon, 2nd option (Client Orders), then 1st option (Everyone's Client Orders). It will show a list of all client orders you have active.

DarakuTenshi
Jul 14, 2013, 02:23 PM
I had the English patch, but it's been overwritten. Thanks for the info and the link

Redzone
Jul 14, 2013, 07:13 PM
You rock AIDA

Neferpitou
Jul 14, 2013, 07:59 PM
Jesus christ there is so much info about this literally everywhere. You should have used the search, if not atleast use the 'quick question' thread instead of making a whole new topic.

But ohwell, the forums getting spammed lately with other crap so whatever.