PDA

View Full Version : Can't Turn In Client Orders?

CaptainPlanet
Jul 4, 2013, 03:22 PM
Okay, so I've combed the threads for a good while and made SURE I couldn't find this question posted previously elsewhere.

Whenever I try to turn in certain Client Orders once their criteria have been met, I will click on said Client Order, click "Yes" to turn it in... then it just jumps back to the previous menu without accepting the completion. What gives?! Here are the Client Orders that have done this for me so far:

Memories Of An Orange Flower
Aspiring To Be A Mag Breeder

Again, sorry if this HAS been answered once before, but I made sure to check the forum thoroughly first.

jooozek
Jul 4, 2013, 03:31 PM
you are full on monomates or dimates or trimates, whichever is the reward for those quests

CaptainPlanet
Jul 4, 2013, 03:57 PM
Oh... wow. Thanks. O_O;

AzureBlaze
Jul 4, 2013, 11:04 PM
It could also be grinders!

I was stumped on Klotho for a WHILE cause he wouldn't let me turn it in. Turns out he's trying to give you a grinder for one of his things and if you have 99, he just fails. Goober or whatever his name is with only the rare monster related CO's also does this. Gunther?

In my opinion there should be a message that comes up "99 ___" not just bounce you out of the menu with no explanation, because if it doesn't tell you what's wrong then that's really confusing. I mean most people know all their mates amounts (at bottom of screen all the time anyway) but who keeps track of how many grinders they picked up that hour?