PDA

View Full Version : low lvl class reporting high lvl CO

suzaku0zero0
Jul 5, 2013, 05:55 AM
is there an exp penalty for low lvl class to report high lvl co? by how much?

e.g. a lvl 1 Ra reporting Kressida's Can You Do Me a Favor? III/アンタへの頼みごと・Ⅲ CO?

Kondibon
Jul 5, 2013, 05:56 AM
Yeah there is, but in general they still tend to give more exp than other client orders you can do at that level. It's how most people level low classes.

Also, some client orders, like Coffee's give the same exp regardless. The only ones I'd really avoid turning in on a low class are ones that still have the penalty but you can only do once like the ones you get from doing the matter board.

jooozek
Jul 5, 2013, 06:01 AM
the penalty is massive, for example the daily Collect: Breeahas Wings I gives 16,500 EXP to a lvl60 class and to a lvl1 class only 990 EXP
Can You Do Me A Favor III gives only 1,100 EXP to a lvl1 class

Kondibon
Jul 5, 2013, 06:13 AM
the penalty is massive, for example the daily Collect: Breeahas Wings I gives 16,500 EXP to a lvl60 class and to a lvl1 class only 990 EXP
Can You Do Me A Favor III gives only 1,100 EXP to a lvl1 classYou realize that can instantly bump a character from level 1 to almost level 4 right?

It would of course still be better to start with lower level client orders first and work your way up though.

jooozek
Jul 5, 2013, 06:17 AM
You realize that can instantly bump a character from level 1 to almost level 4 right?

It would of course still be better to start with lower level client orders first and work your way up though.

FYI Do me a favor III has a week long cooldown and when not hit by penalty gives... 37,000 EXP so uh yeah

Kondibon
Jul 5, 2013, 06:22 AM
FYI Do me a favor III has a week long cooldown and when not hit by penalty gives... 37,000 EXP so uh yeah

I probably should have included the ones with long cool downs with the ones that you can only do once. ;; Honestly I wouldn't do CO's THAT much higher, but you made it sound like turning in COs on a lower class is never worth it.

jooozek
Jul 5, 2013, 06:29 AM
why does it matter what I think of the penalties? OP asked about a specific case and got his answer: the penalty exists and is massive
but yeah, personally, I never turn in high level COs on low level chars because its throwing away time (and meseta if you can be arsed to blow it on the CO items) basically, even if it's a 24 hours cooldown CO, not worth it, better to just focus on grinding with that class

Opy
Jul 5, 2013, 06:39 AM
I have 40 COs ready to cash in on the new class, its about 750k right now. Not sure how it will translate, but I'm guessing (without actually doing any math) that ill get it to around lvl 15

also, its good to use the lower lvl COs first for obvious reasons.
It can be considered throwing away exp, but if your current is already capped, it only makes sense to use it on other classes.

Kondibon
Jul 5, 2013, 06:45 AM
I have 40 COs ready to cash in on the new class, its about 750k right now. Not sure how it will translate, but I'm guessing (without actually doing any math) that ill get it to around lvl 15

also, its good to use the lower lvl COs first for obvious reasons.
It can be considered throwing away exp, but if your current is already capped, it only makes sense to use it on other classes.

It might be a good idea to turn in the unlock COs for the new area on Braver since, if they follow the same pattern as the last few you'd be able to get it to 20 with just two of those (They don't have the penalty). That way the other COs won't have a big a penalty.