PDA

View Full Version : How are you preparing for Episode 2?

Dan Maku
Jul 5, 2013, 10:00 AM
Me: I bought CAST parts for my main character's Support Partner, as well as clothing and the Cat Eyes pattern ticket for my dewman. :3

gravityvx
Jul 5, 2013, 10:02 AM
Have 20m+ in old and new accessories waiting to use on my dewman that I had on my old characters....shoot me now. Seriously though, that shit should be account wide, but sega is like lolnope gimmemoney.

gigawuts
Jul 5, 2013, 10:03 AM
Capped hunter, now capping fighter. Maybe gunner after this for novelty of mechs and katanas, I dunno.

edit: Oh right I've been stockpiling outfits and este tickets for a new character for about 3 months, and after this the 500 ac I meant to spend on a new character pass is going to towards a new skilltree for braver on my main.

Zyrusticae
Jul 5, 2013, 10:04 AM
I'm getting as many client orders in 'completed' status on my hunter as I possibly can so I can powerlevel the fuck out of Braver as soon as I log in.

But that's about it, really. What else am I gonna do? Not like I'm gonna run a Dewman just for braver. Hell, no!

Hosaka
Jul 5, 2013, 10:12 AM
I'm getting as many client orders in 'completed' status on my hunter as I possibly can so I can powerlevel the fuck out of Braver as soon as I log in.

This. Probably gonna grind Braver 1-10 through subclass EXP, though.

Shirai
Jul 5, 2013, 10:20 AM
Just been collecting outfits, and accessories.
lol, really wish sega released a new Character Creator so we could get a head-start with creating Dewmans

Khorin
Jul 5, 2013, 10:20 AM
TA4lyf

Z-0
Jul 5, 2013, 10:23 AM
Playing the game.

Aeris
Jul 5, 2013, 10:29 AM
Just stockpiling some accessories and probably some eyes for my dewman as well as a voice i like, really don't need much once i make one, i would plan for my support partner character later on.

Xaeris
The usual. About the only thing I'm doing differently is gathering Daily COs with a x99 objective so I'll have that exp to dump onto Braver.

Gardios
I'm buying a couple of F costumes, that's it.

Zenobia
Jul 5, 2013, 10:38 AM
I have like 20+mill accessories that I saved long time ago still doing dailies for the exp dump on braver gathering some voices for my Duman as well, already got the cat eyes.

Shinmarizu
Jul 5, 2013, 10:40 AM
Preparing to play as Braver, so some additional AC and grinding out loot for COs.
Also, thinking about Cast parts and colour schemes for my Partner. Must also get Dance 8 for him.

Otherwise, business as usual. Continue my quest to max out all my classes.

Ezodagrom
Jul 5, 2013, 10:45 AM
lol, really wish sega released a new Character Creator so we could get a head-start with creating Dewmans
This is really the only thing I would need to prepare for episode 2, a new version of the character creator to start making me Dewman.
Other than this, I'll just get AC to keep my premium up and expand my new character inventory to 100.

There is something that I'm trying to get done before the launch of episode 2, though it's unrelated to episode 2 itself. I'm trying to finish my very hard mode video recordings.
Still need to record the wolgahda, zeshrayda, chrome dragon, dragon ex, and maybe the border break (if I feel like it) quests...

AgemFrostMage
Jul 5, 2013, 11:30 AM
Just saving meseta to bank for the CAST I'm going to make ^_^

Lamia and Arao heads look cool.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 5, 2013, 12:04 PM
At this point I'm just saving Meseta (and spending it as soon as something shiny comes my way) and doing x99 CO's for a boost in exp. I've got to do more TACOs though since I've only been doing my VH ones.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2013, 01:19 PM
When I'm not working, I've been dragged around to Borderlands 2 and Saint's Row 3 by a few girls I know on Steam.

...This isn't gonna end well for me. At least I've had some free time to work on Violet in the Character Creator.

Shinamori
Jul 5, 2013, 01:24 PM
Gonna get my Ranger to lv50, at least, then stock pile Kressia's COs, and DOs.

o0Kais0o
Jul 5, 2013, 01:35 PM
Yeah... I should probably start some prep, but then again I'm not too sure if I'll be playing my Duman all that much. Braver though... Time to grab a ton of co's.

oratank
Jul 5, 2013, 01:38 PM
The usual. About the only thing I'm doing differently is gathering Daily COs with a x99 objective so I'll have that exp to dump onto Braver.

nice plan

The Walrus
Jul 5, 2013, 01:40 PM
Already bought all the costumes and tickets I care about. So all I'm really doing now is TACOs to save up money for when something good comes out.

gigawuts
Jul 5, 2013, 01:50 PM
Remember to turn in normal and hard 99x dailies first, since turning in high level stuff on a low level char will subject it to a pretty severe penalty.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 5, 2013, 02:46 PM
Hell no just time attacking lol

Gardios
Jul 5, 2013, 03:50 PM
Going through the Female Voice Tickets made me realize that I don't like most of them.... 23 is very cheap, thankfully.

HIT0SHI
Jul 5, 2013, 04:25 PM
Just made 5 mil for anything awesome that might later come via scratches and for Braver. Come of think of it, I should also do some COs to speed lv that class when it releases...

Kitoshi
Jul 5, 2013, 04:39 PM
19/20 client orders (1 spot for daily TAruns), a few of em 99/99 ones.
Not really gonna feed them though I think.

Then I sold some stuff when the premium tickets got distributed.

Plan to buy the Ken'ei/licht sword from the premium package cause i think it looks awesome, unless it's like 20 mil ofc.

Other then that i am not really preparing for ep2, not pre-making units or w/e, just going to level it as a normal none twinked char.

Noc Codez
Jul 5, 2013, 04:58 PM
Found me a Elder Rifle for my little mag and just saving up for episode 2 stuff .. XD

Lostbob117
Jul 5, 2013, 04:59 PM
Lv'ing hunter so I can Braver/Hunter.

Alenoir
Jul 5, 2013, 05:44 PM
Getting FI to 59 so I can then sub braver on FI and get some easy EXP. Also hoarding a buncha x99 stuffs for turn in.

angrysquid
Jul 5, 2013, 05:52 PM
Not much to prepare since I'm starting from scratch on the free character slot.

Rien
Jul 5, 2013, 07:30 PM
Spamming the living shit out of TAs because I need money and I don't have enough to buy those things right now ;-;

SakoHaruo
Jul 5, 2013, 07:36 PM
20mil meseta and 99 75% exp boost tickets for Braver.

Rien
Jul 5, 2013, 07:44 PM
Also planning my Braver's skill tree.

Dragon_Knight
Jul 5, 2013, 09:07 PM
Trying to finish ep 1 content. ._.

BIG OLAF
Jul 5, 2013, 09:08 PM
I'm...not? I'm not sure I understand the question. Prepare for what, exactly? It seems most people in this thread are just clamoring for their free character slot.

Skyly HUmar
Jul 5, 2013, 09:29 PM
Well I just finished hunting all my lv 15 rare PAs for my new guy, just need some cash for some COs and to finish potentialing some weps.

Coatl
Jul 6, 2013, 03:54 AM
I'm more so just preparing for the boost week than for braver. 3:

NoiseHERO
Jul 6, 2013, 04:15 AM
doing tacos once a week to get money to grind these neiclaws so I have a good all class hunter weapon because hunter is best melee sub and I'm unsure of katana's AOE and wiredlance is my favorite hunter weapon again.

martinmeegan
Jul 6, 2013, 04:26 AM
I've been watching Wimbledon and the Tour de France.

Syklo
Jul 6, 2013, 05:10 AM
I'm...not? I'm not sure I understand the question. Prepare for what, exactly? It seems most people in this thread are just clamoring for their free character slot.
I'm with this.
It's not just braver and duman either; there's a bunch more, like mini rooms, arks road (or arks load?), rare drop info, and some other stuff...

But if i had to answer......

I'm preparing for conducting my detailed study by around then, hopefully.

Laga
Jul 6, 2013, 11:11 AM
what the hell is a TACO? can't think of anything. anyway only thing im doing is trying to grab Barbara and Revelle partner cards... don't know how, Barbara wont give me anymore COs and Revelle still hates me. im actually just trying to grab a school uniform with a black or red bottom. money is hard to come by when you play solo on ship 5....

EDIT: lol, that last part rhymed.

Kitoshi
Jul 6, 2013, 11:21 AM
what the hell is a TACO? can't think of anything. anyway only thing im doing is trying to grab Barbara and Revelle partner cards... don't know how, Barbara wont give me anymore COs and Revelle still hates me. im actually just trying to grab a school uniform with a black or red bottom. money is hard to come by when you play solo on ship 5....

Time Attack Client Order

Laga
Jul 6, 2013, 11:50 AM
ah, thank you

jooozek
Jul 6, 2013, 11:54 AM
im preparing by not playing currently

AlaskanKactus
Jul 6, 2013, 06:40 PM
Gathering CO's and accessories. I'm thinking about making my Support Partner a Cast so I'll probably start shopping for some parts too.

Aeris
Jul 6, 2013, 06:49 PM

Pretty much i didn't do any of Barbara's COs but i got her partner card when i had fighter, techer and gunner unlocked.

Scarlet-Star
Jul 7, 2013, 02:01 PM
Nothing, I want my Katana and now the game is boring and means nothing to me without it.

Jei182
Jul 7, 2013, 03:31 PM
Not much really. I'm about lvl 30 on my Ranger. Thinking of downloading the old character creator so I can work with some cast designs for whatever I'm going to do with him. I may just make a ceasal. I have a question. Say I bought a bunch of items on my main account character and then made a dewman.

I keep hearing that there is a main storage (I may just be confusing this with something else) that more than one character access (I'm assuming it doesn't work if it exists on equipped rare items) Would I be able to buy these items and just keep them stored and then transfer them to my dewman when I make him, or would I have to go the old fashioned way and either find someone that will help or use another account to have them traded?

Bellion
Jul 7, 2013, 03:40 PM
As long as both characters are on the same ship and on the same account, anything is shared in the storage. Your weapons/units that are bound to you can also be shared between your characters.

Shinamori
Jul 8, 2013, 07:12 AM
I'm waiting for the next Character Creator Demo. Hopefully it will be someone this week.

Kitoshi
Jul 8, 2013, 07:25 AM
I'm waiting for the next Character Creator Demo. Hopefully it will be someone this week.

I am quite sure it was mentioned in the 4gamer article that got posted a while back that they weren't doing a character creation demo this time around.

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 07:40 AM
Which is initially infuriating, but then you realize you can just make another account.

So we just need to sit here hoping everyone can make a duman right off the bat, and hope it better not require a character to be at matter board 11 or some stupid prerequisite.

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 07:44 AM
Don't see why it matters too much, since they're just the same as humans but with two separate eyes (I'm sure you can picture this yourself) and with horns.

I would just design your Dewman on the character demo now, then take a screencap of its proportions and just copy them over when making your dewman. Only thing you'll need to change are the horns proportion wise.

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 08:00 AM
It wouldn't matter if you could transfer proportions and features between races, but afaik you can't do that. Yes, you can just screencap the sliders, but man that's a chore.

So while I've got a newearl that I want my dewearl to look exactly like, I still have to recreate the dewearl and see if she even looks good with the different skin tone in the various lighting you find in the game, because the character creator has very different lighting.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 8, 2013, 08:16 AM
Only saving some CO's for Braver, nothing else really.