PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Jim's definitive guide to buy AC is getting an update

Jim
Jul 5, 2013, 09:03 PM
If you have tried to use my thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490) to purchase AC and any part of it seemed confusing or outdated to you, please reply here and detail what the problem you're having is.

I am currently doing research so I can update it, and knowing what the problems are ahead of time will make things much faster.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 5, 2013, 09:47 PM
JPWM, only thing needed, an account on that site, PayPal account, access to your SEGA ID for inputting code+^_^+ 5 minutes and done and nearly completely anonymous+^_^+

@ AIDA, is that a new Avatar picture??? looking good+^_^+

Ranmo
Jul 5, 2013, 09:50 PM
If I already had an address tied to my Sega ID, and wanted to use the Tenso site, does Sega currently allow users to change their address? Haven t logged on in a while...

Jim
Jul 5, 2013, 10:03 PM
If I already had an address tied to my Sega ID, and wanted to use the Tenso site, does Sega currently allow users to change their address? Haven t logged on in a while...

That's an excellent question. If I come across an answer to that, I'll let you know.