PDA

View Full Version : Gameguard problem, won't load, please help.

SophiaS386
Jul 6, 2013, 05:07 PM
I just checked for updates and have been looking everywhere all day long trying to fix a problem with my PSO2 and nothing has been helping. I am running Win8 x64 and played fine last night, and I tried to play and I have tried everything that everyone else had said in the forums and through google but non of it works. I click the play button and it goes as if it was checking for updates then the nprotect pops up in the upper left of my screen and stays at connected and then retry pops up. I tried PSO2 for the first time yesterday and I am in love with it. I want to play so bad. Can anyone please help me.

TheAstarion
Jul 6, 2013, 07:53 PM
When Gameguard is being an anus, it usually tells you why in some way. Some antivirus block it since it has a lot in common with actual malware.

Does Gameguard open up an Internet Explorer window? Anything about error 3xx or something? It tends to give up after not being able to connect, sometimes to redownload a new version of Gameguard (which tends to be on Mondays, IIRC).

If a particular error came up we might be able to help out a little more, but as it is I for one am pretty stumped.

SophiaS386
Jul 7, 2013, 05:31 AM
Nevermind its not working again and its these errors 340, 350, 361, 380