PDA

View Full Version : Fun facts about pso2

Lostbob117
Jul 8, 2013, 05:36 AM
I'm bored and I know a few fun facts about or whatever you want to call them. Some people may not know about these. Feel free to post yours too.

1. While using daggers when you use orchastraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the air you can break it with your parry/dodge/shift, however you cannot do this while you're on the ground.

2. You can also parry/shift/dodge while using Raging Waltz to break from it.

That's all I have so far. There's a few more but can't remember them at the current moment.

Ryock
Jul 8, 2013, 07:34 AM
Cast eyes glow in the dark :D

Syklo
Jul 8, 2013, 08:16 AM
I'm bored and I know a few fun facts about or whatever you want to call them. Some people may not know about these. Feel free to post yours too.

1. While using daggers when you use orchastraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the air you can break it with your parry/dodge/shift, however you cannot do this while you're on the ground.

2. You can also parry/shift/dodge while using Raging Waltz to break from it.

That's all I have so far. There's a few more but can't remember them at the current moment.
So an easter egg thread huh?

Anyway, you're quite behind on the daggers; the shift-parry action can cancel ANY AERIAL MANEUVER: LITERALLY ANY.
Some others:
-Pressing/spamming left mouse or enter key on loading screen will summon extra photon beams.
-Numpads 1 and 3 can switch window focus in-game (so you can view ability/affix descriptions with your keyboard! same with the salon)
-Wand gear can still be charged with (most) environmental breakables, I.e. charged Zan in forest tall grass = full gear.

I've got others, but they aren't really "easter eggs"

Ezodagrom
Jul 8, 2013, 08:26 AM
Only ones I can think of...

- When using the imitate option to copy someone else's lobby actions, you can make the mimic ring disappear by pressing either mouse button, either shift in the keyboard, or the right bumper in a controller.

- You can change the brightness of a cut-in by adding tnumber to the command (the number goes between 1 and 5).
For example, /ci7 t1 for a darker cut-in, /ci7 t5 for a brighter cut-in.

Hosaka
Jul 8, 2013, 08:31 AM
You can change the brightness of a cut-in by adding tnumber to the command (the number goes between 1 and 5).
For example, /ci7 t1 for a darker cut-in, /ci7 t5 for a brighter cut-in.

Are you a wizard?

boomboom
Jul 8, 2013, 11:09 AM
-you(i) can spin left analog stick to recover from stun faster
-twin dagger can make you look like fighting while flying
-i just cant seem to do just counter right (sorry ignore this)
-nab rappy arent considered rappy (so they are just nab?)
-gunner twin machine gun is "the higher the risk, the stronger they get"
-gunner arent ranger, and judging by skill it seems sega intended to make them close-range class, so put away rifle from gunner arsenal and register twin machine gun(of course the skill also, since it would be silly since theres all class weapon) in hunter/fighter vast(not really) array of arsenal (this could possibly lead to eradication of gunner class)
-katana(of course the skill also, since it would be silly since theres all class weapon) better be available as hunter/fighter weapon
-dewman(read duman) with blue skin is an "ao oni", means blue de(u)mo(a)n
-despite an all class weapon, gunslash have red weapon/skill icon like other HU/FI weapon/skill instead of universal color(like grey or green maybe)
-you dont have to guard to fill partizan gear gauge, it gets filled as long u spin the partizan (like the animation after u "just attack"-ing)
no, spinning it using skill wont do, it became silly considering the purpose...
-with the coming of dewman and if beast isnt coming, a CAST will be the only race that have diversity out(cast)
i mean the cast vs non-cast costume and voice.......
-space where we fight falz arent zero or low gravity and has oxygen (not sure if cast need those too)
-falz and exdragon can talk, but not persona (wait im apparently wrong with this one, Persona can talk....barely...but he does talk!)
-its not like i want you to know or something, but scroll lock enable direct chat, so if you typing "w" instead of walking forward check ur scroll lock (theres no way u dont have one right? what? u dont? how u even able to activate direct chat in the first place?)
-some people have trouble above, what u press scroll lock button for?
-u can enable/disable autoword to show up instead of erasing them in the options menu (for some case where u sometime shy to show ur autoword)
-im just passing time making this post (this thread for fun after all, rgiht?)
-i purposely made typo somewhere above
-people actually read my silly/annoying post, its not like i want attention or something
-male newmans predicted to be extinct. reduction caused by mysterious phenomenon where female human or female newman rarely give birth to male newman(actually male human have this problem too even though not as worse), lets see if female dewman able to give birth to male newman more
-it seems that only small number of male newman available is because of the existence known as "nekama"
those nekama seemed not really fond of male newman (explain why female human is on par with female newman) but apparently still liking male human a bit more(just a bit more)
-There is some kind of sorcery that makes all of the Japanese text go away and replaces it with English, lets hope(i at least) thats the sorcery wont replace japanese voice with bad english voice(nice dubbing voice will be considered)

Crysteon
Jul 8, 2013, 11:14 AM
Persona can talk....barely...but he does talk!

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 11:18 AM
PSO2 is an action-RPG.

Zessica
Jul 8, 2013, 11:24 AM
There is some kind of sorcery that makes all of the Japanese text go away and replaces it with English....we will have to study it more....

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 11:24 AM
Male newmans don't exist.

Zessica
Jul 8, 2013, 11:25 AM
There is some kind of sorcery that makes all of the Japanese text go away and replaces it with English....we will have to study it more....

This just in! Recent studies have found that this sorcery is very useful and has been dubbed "Patches" scientists who discovered patches are being nominating for the Nobel Peace Prize as we speak. lol

boomboom
Jul 8, 2013, 11:46 AM
-people actually read my silly/annoying post, its not like i want attention or something
-falz and exdragon can talk, but not persona (wait im apparently wrong with this one, Persona can talk....barely...but he does talk!)
-male newmans predicted to be extinct. reduction caused by mysterious phenomenon where female human or female newman rarely give birth to male newman(actually male human have this problem too even though not as worse), lets see if female dewman able to give birth to male newman more
-it seems that only small number of male newman available is because of the existence known as "nekama"
those nekama seemed not really fond of male newman (explain why female human is on par with female newman) but apparently still liking male human a bit more(just a bit more)
-There is some kind of sorcery that makes all of the Japanese text go away and replaces it with English, lets hope(i at least) thats the sorcery wont replace japanese voice with bad english voice(nice dubbing voice will be considered)

Gardios
Jul 8, 2013, 01:32 PM
PSO2 is an action-RPG.

You can't fool me, nice try though.

TaigaUC
Jul 8, 2013, 02:19 PM
- You can hold the loot button down instead of tapping it
- Force/Techer can cancel their dodge almost immediately
- You can use Quake Howling from high heights for fun
- Aerial Quake Howlings can be cancelled in mid fall
- You can use some PAs to skip falling platform codes, climb high heights, etc
- You can force auto words to be public chat now
- Shorter arms have shorter weapon range (I hear Rappy Suit kills Deadly Archer range)
- Taller characters in Rappy Suits often block the camera in story cutscenes
- You can fall through the world, and the game will automatically teleport you to the start of the area (sucks when it happens in Time Attack).

There are some videos on Nico Video of hilarious PSO2 bugs, people exploring outside of the map. Stuff like that. It used to be possible to go through the roof of Vardha's teleporter room.

loool
Jul 8, 2013, 02:40 PM
During Falz Arm Run, the background Dark Elder Falz is low resolution. He just looked blocky and funny.

Coatl
Jul 8, 2013, 02:54 PM
Techs aren't called spells and mates aren't called potions.

disaster.report
Jul 8, 2013, 04:02 PM
Moon Atomizers aren't called rez's.

MegaMettaurX
Jul 8, 2013, 04:03 PM
- You can hold the loot button down instead of tapping it

http://img.mu.cdn.li/Ao/xqefEH.jpg

Chik'Tikka
Jul 8, 2013, 04:54 PM
In the Amduscia TA, you can use Rodeo drive and ride a launcher to hit both buttons on the pillars+^_^+
in any FC map, you can sometimes use Rodeo drive to keep from falling into the pitfall traps+^_^+
if you hit ALT+M when no one's around you do a unique lobby action+^_^+
Spears have 2 just attack frames per attack+^_^+
you can cancel Over End after the second hit by guarding+^_^+
CAST/Caseal joints are actually hinged, the polygons don't stretch or twist when they move like meatbag joints do+^_^+
to get rares to drop at rates above 0.99998%, you must buy a real life weapon, blow it up with a stick of dynamite (or any effective explosive), bury it under a munitions factory for 2 weeks, dig it up and place the pieces on an altar with a picture of DuDu, cut the head off of a lamb and set it on top of the pieces, cut the palm of your hand and chant a special summoning prayer, DuDu will then appear in spectral form to give you a "blessing" to increase chances of finding and improving rare weapons+^_^+ this works, i did it and got a falz rifle the next day+^_^+

yoshiblue
Jul 8, 2013, 05:01 PM
A Dudu summon would actually be pretty cool. Make him come in like PSO where it freezes everything until he does his animation. Trippy background is optional. Heck, AI partner support would be pretty awesome.

-Summon Liza
-Everything Freezes and goes into said trippy background
-Camera pans to Liza on some cliff side
-Takes a shot
-World unfreezes
-Mob or you takes ??? damage.

Zessica
Jul 8, 2013, 05:07 PM
Monomate Dimate and Trimate aren't in the game. (Unless they are in which case makes me look very retarded xD)

VANNO
Jul 8, 2013, 05:12 PM
I'm Sorry Zessica lol please check the item shop again.

-sometimes when partner cards fall off Vardha they can't get back up or warp to you.

gravityvx
Jul 8, 2013, 05:46 PM
- Force was never the strongest
- Melee has always been the strongest
- Standing on crates make you invincible vs Mizer
- Knuckles has the fastest and most unforgiving invincibility frames
- Darkers can be poisoned
- 1 just guard stops all rockets in den from hitting you
- Best weapon VS Hunar as melee is partisan using slide end
- SEGA still hasn't fixed chat box reset in TAs after many months
- PSO2 is not coming to america
- Casts are the master race

Zyrusticae
Jul 8, 2013, 05:57 PM
- You can force auto words to be public chat now
Wait, what? How do you do this? Is there a guide for this somewhere?

It'd certainly go a long way to explaining how some people seem to be able to respond instantly to receiving buffs/getting moon atomizer'd/etc.

Gardios
Jul 8, 2013, 05:58 PM
With /a

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 05:59 PM
/a for public, /p for party, /t for team

Autowords to team are really funny.

BIG OLAF
Jul 8, 2013, 06:03 PM
There's a horrifying overabundance of dinner plate-eyed, egg-headed pygmy characters.

Dan Maku
Jul 8, 2013, 06:14 PM
Roles that the VAs of PSO2 have done in the past include:

-Megumi Ogata (Xion): Shinji Ikari (Evangelion), Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon)
-Kana Hanazawa (Lisa, Melfoxina): Shiro (Deadman Wonderland), Persona 4 Golden (Marie), Time and Eternity (Toki)
-Kumiko Watanabe (Aki): Sgt. Keroro, Klonoa, Shippo (Inuyasha)
-Hiro Shimono (Afin): Zack (Zack & Wiki), Ayato Kamina (RahXephon), Connie Springer (Attack on Titan)
-Ryohei Kimura (Zeno): Takizawa Akira (Eden of the East), Psy (Heroman)
-Yosuke Akimoto (Jean): Gunrock (Power Stone), Master Asia (G-Gundam), John Henry Eden (Fallout 3, JPN version)
-Satomi Sato (Matoi): Ritsu Tainaka (K-On)

Gardios
Jul 8, 2013, 06:44 PM
I frown upon you not mentioning the great Kakihara.

Worth mentioning that Female EX Voice 02 is Haruko Momoi as Feyris Nyannyan (Steins;Gate).

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fse2hz4Agh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exDbhgrE6ew[/SPOILER-BOX]

Angry_Ryudo
Jul 8, 2013, 07:28 PM
-Pso2 uses Deferred Rendering *crickets are heard....*
-Default FOmarl outfit's model, despite having a tight long skirt, is modeled from waist below too, not only the feet. *more crickets....*
-All physics out of the screen and at further certain distance are not calculated. *crickets.....*
-Low quality shader model disables breast physics, but not all the other physics *crickets go "WTF?"*
-Default reflection map is some sort of iron bridge photograph. *crickets go to Uploader to check*

-unconfirmed, about npcs-

-Risa was the only one to give Weegee trouble in an staring contest.
-Before accepting his current job, Dudu lived under a bridge (the one in the reflection map! LOL), now he has his retirement and the retirement of his sons and daughters assured.
-Aki likes women.
-Gettemhart's anger comes from people making puns with his name.
-Franka went to grind her weapons to Dudu and had her first cannibalist thoughts.

Touka
Jul 8, 2013, 07:36 PM
Well since voice actors were mentioned timid Theodore is voiced by the same guy that did Accelerator in Index/Railgun.

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gRSmGCfDw[/spoiler-box]

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 08:12 PM
Well since voice actors were mentioned timid Theodore is voiced by the same guy that did Accelerator in Index/Railgun.

[spoiler-box]Accelerator - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gRSmGCfDw)[/spoiler-box]
That exact reason is why I hope throughout story mode Theodor will one day just crack and go completely insane.

Doubt it'd ever happen though, lol.

Zyrusticae
Jul 8, 2013, 08:48 PM
-Pso2 uses Deferred Rendering *crickets are heard....*
-Default FOmarl outfit's model, despite having a tight long skirt, is modeled from waist below too, not only the feet. *more crickets....*
-All physics out of the screen and at further certain distance are not calculated. *crickets.....*
-Low quality shader model disables breast physics, but not all the other physics *crickets go "WTF?"*
-Default reflection map is some sort of iron bridge photograph. *crickets go to Uploader to check*
I already knew most of these, though the bit with the FOmarl outfit is pretty interesting to know.

The deferred rendering is what makes finding a good AO compatibility bit such a pain in the ass, I imagine. I find it quite a shame that they don't take advantage of it a LOT more. Like they could fill the entire lobby area with lights, but for some reason there's only a small handful of light sources. I'm also a little irritated that making all lights cast dynamic shadows isn't an option (seriously, my PC is a beast, I can bloody well handle it!).

The game has some good assets, but I really, really want them to go the extra mile with the graphics...

wefwq
Jul 8, 2013, 10:01 PM
- Sword can climb high terrain using rising edge 3 times
- PSO2 first AC scratch ever contain wedding dress
- Tundra released at PSO2 official release day
- At PSO2 release day, player found visiphone bug where they can't find any items there. Server undergo maintenane shortly
- Big Vardha are the first 12 person boss emergency quest
- Snow banther considered as most agressive boss at the day tundra released
- Hunter considered as weakest class before receiving rebalance
- You can see rappy inside big vardha sometimes.
- B-020 already crashed twice since open beta
- You can actually get reported by someone else by just passing by at MPA filled with cheaters
- Sega can ban you if you using foul language as your ID or character name
- Some people get banned by being moved to space arena at lobby by some childish script kiddies, they mistaken to be script kiddie
- Being most hated, dudu actually have many fans
- Urban arena only accessible via EQ before limited time quest and urban advance quest released
- First lobby event PSO2 receive are during summer, with surfing rappy at shop district
- When level capped at 40, most of people grind their way to max level at V.Cave, instead going to deser
- PSO2 login and registration page start using japanese character captcha when hacking goes wild
- Sega never gave pso2 boost day before May 2013
- Despite that Soul Sacrifice reported got some stuff from pso2, pso2 didn't get anything from SS
- When using compressed graphic and simple shader, Rappy will looks like knitted stuffed animals
- PSO2 benchark version 2 are more "lightweight" compared to version 1, and also taking more times before you receive final benchmark score
- Snow banther are the first boss ever featuring two boss at boss arena
- First ever team room theme available is Hot Spring theme (Space theme doesn't counted since it's default theme)
- Bingo and login stamp implemented during 1st anniversary update
- Player shop and my room feature are free during open beta
- Tall grass will grow when you goes too far from that grass location
- After get abducted, you must wait 48 hours to get abducted again
- Sometimes your blacklist will gone, but when you login back it'll restored
- Before got patched by sega, all TA quest can only entered if you have party member(s)
- Boobs don't jiggle when using simple shaders
- Dark ragne EQ are the first EQ ever (CMIIW)
- Going to lv 20 to lv 30 are the hardest part because almost all CO available at that level range have tedious objective (kill 40, kill 60, etc)

Syklo
Jul 8, 2013, 10:15 PM
A quest is a mission you grab from the quest counter, NOT A CLIENT ORDER FROM AN NPC!

Get yo' terminology right folks!
Others:
there's an event item inventory
There's a mailing system. Useful to send/keep an archive of in-game notes, e.g. Team meetings, TA strategies...
You can view others' Good Job comments via communication history, as well as people you partied with, and ppl who called onto your partner
You can set online status (Away, recruiting party members, seeking party...) via the quick menu. SO STOP SPAMMING ABOUT YOUR PARTY, PLEASE!
Quick menu can also change the display of over-head names, and set npc partner's photon blast behaviour.
You can view all your PAs, techs, current buffs, class info and stats in character info. This includes PSEs.
The main menu buttons have funny animations. I personally like the "Community" one.
You can watch Quna's concert from the lobby monitors, except it isn't "Live". Also there will be no audience :3
Lisa is Dudu's daughter creation
If you run around in the tall grass in shopping area for long enough, a wild pokemon will appear.

yunamon
Jul 8, 2013, 11:46 PM
Enabling auto-run (default: V), holding attack (default: left-click) and repeatedly press dash (default: X) will allow you to do the (in)famous FI speed-dash movement thingie. Only works on Knuckles and Twin Daggers.

The auto-run is to lock your camera forward so you don't have to press any directional buttons to change direction. Just moving your mouse will do.

EvilMag
Jul 8, 2013, 11:47 PM
Sega doesn't care about this game.

AlaskanKactus
Jul 8, 2013, 11:53 PM
Echo is voiced by the same person who played Mio (K-ON!) and Emi (Hataraku Maou-sama!)

Yōko Hikasa

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2013, 12:13 AM
And Rias Gremory :D

Coatl
Jul 9, 2013, 12:26 AM
a fun fact is im coatl

Zipzo
Jul 9, 2013, 12:43 AM
Holding the loot button down is actually slower than spamming it, so not really a "useful" egg if you ask me.

Lostbob117
Jul 9, 2013, 01:18 AM
On the Sanc TA you can run up to that block thing that is behind Quartz Dragon when he appears and when you're on top you attack him still. Quartz has a hard time getting up there if he gets up at all.

a fun fact is im coatl

Well, that's not fun at all.

SakoHaruo
Jul 9, 2013, 01:18 AM
Holding the loot button down is actually slower than spamming it, so not really a "useful" egg if you ask me.

Turbo

:-o

Zipzo
Jul 9, 2013, 01:21 AM
Turbo

Still no.

Since holding down the button has nothing to do with repeated tapping, why would you think turbo would have any sort of beneficial effect?

SakoHaruo
Jul 9, 2013, 01:26 AM
do you even know what turbo is?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2013, 01:38 AM
Turbo

Still no.

Since holding down the button has nothing to do with repeated tapping, why would you think turbo would have any sort of beneficial effect?

LOLZ!!! +^_^+

Zipzo
Jul 9, 2013, 01:47 AM

My understanding of it is that you hold down a button and/or program a button and it fires off the button by itself, either at a pace impossible by any human hand or simply for the purpose of being able to take your hands off the controller (like what people did with Recoboxing).

Since when picking up items you have the choice to either spam the button or hold it down (slower than spamming it), turbo seems like an irrelevant concept when we're referring to holding it down, doesn't it? Do you know what turbo is?

LOLZ!!! +^_^+

You'll have to remind me what the funny part was.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2013, 02:11 AM
My understanding of it is that you hold down a button and/or program a button and it fires off the button by itself, either at a pace impossible by any human hand or simply for the purpose of being able to take your hands off the controller (like what people did with Recoboxing).

Since when picking up items you have the choice to either spam the button or hold it down (slower than spamming it), turbo seems like an irrelevant concept when we're referring to holding it down, doesn't it? Do you know what turbo is?

You'll have to remind me what the funny part was.

i was laughing (am laughing) at the irony of both of you know what turbo is, but defining it differently+^_^+

Zipzo
Jul 9, 2013, 02:32 AM
i was laughing (am laughing) at the irony of both of you know what turbo is, but defining it differently+^_^+

なるほど。。。

All I see is him mentioning turbo in a situation where it has no relevance! I can see how it'd be funny from your point of view though!

Whether or not he or I can define it isn't really the point.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 9, 2013, 02:37 AM
a fun fact is im coatl
fun fact you also go eeeeehhhhhhhh after every sentence in skype chats xD

Meji
Jul 9, 2013, 02:40 AM
fun fact you also go eeeeehhhhhhhh after every sentence in skype chats xDえええええぇぇぇ
I wanna VC with my Aibou sometime. /o/

Aine
Jul 9, 2013, 02:55 AM
If you pretend Dudu doesn't exist it is impossible to lose money

Lostbob117
Jul 9, 2013, 03:06 AM

Are we talking about the turbo that I used when I was a kid to win in Mario Party?

If so holding down the E button is pretty much using turbo.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 9, 2013, 03:10 AM
There are not butts

I said what you wanted me to say I'm outta here

jooozek
Jul 9, 2013, 03:16 AM
fun fact: pso2 removed 80% of stuff that made pso fun and fills the gaps with rng, grind, fanservice and cashgrabs

SakoHaruo
Jul 9, 2013, 03:41 AM
Are we talking about the turbo that I used when I was a kid to win in Mario Party?

If so holding down the E button is pretty much using turbo.

oh look, someone knows :O

maybe you should teach him

yunamon
Jul 9, 2013, 03:45 AM
PSO2 is Waifu/Husbando Simulator Online 2

Syklo
Jul 9, 2013, 04:57 AM
How the fk is holding access key slower looting than tapping it?
Just hold it and change your access (looting) target as you go and let the internet connection do the rest.

Saffran
Jul 9, 2013, 05:32 AM
Syklo > I guess it could be faster if we were in Tokyo, but we're not.
Also, the "turbo" could be capped. I shoot a lot faster than the turbo settings in games like Rockman X. (I know it's an old game but it's the only one that comes to mind right now)

oratank
Jul 9, 2013, 06:45 AM
trimate is the worst potion

Scarlet-Star
Jul 9, 2013, 08:51 AM
Extra Voice 36 and 37 Seems to be the VA from Panty and Stocking, how about that Sheeeet!?

gigawuts
Jul 9, 2013, 08:53 AM
Extra Voice 36 and 37 Seems to be the VA from Panty and Stocking, how about that Sheeeet!?

You best not be joking son.

Ezodagrom
Jul 9, 2013, 09:01 AM
Both extra voices 36 and 37 seem to be from the same VA, Stocking's VA.

Scarlet-Star
Jul 9, 2013, 09:21 AM
Yep yep, Thought more people would of knew this actually, and I thought I listed this... it is indeed stocking's VA.

Zipzo
Jul 9, 2013, 11:10 AM
How the fk is holding access key slower looting than tapping it?
Just hold it and change your access (looting) target as you go and let the internet connection do the rest.

Because it just is, I've tested it myself countless times. I can pick up more of giant loot circle by spamming the button as opposed to holding it. The mechanic of holding the button acts as a sort of in a way turbo mechanism with items only, in that it auto picks them up if there is one within reach, but I can consistently pick up more items from a loot circle from tapping the button than from holding it. That's how.

oh look, someone knows :O

maybe you should teach him

If only you had any reading comprehension you'd see that the person you quoted is basically agreeing with me. This isn't about what turbo is, it's you referencing it in a situation where it's not relevant. Though this conversation might make more sense if you actually expanded on your one-liner sarcasm, so that you could be coherently proved to be an idiot instead of it just being vague.

gigawuts
Jul 9, 2013, 11:50 AM
I'm not sure if it's to do with connection speeds or what, but yeah rapid button spam loots items faster. This is especially easy to tell when using J2K or a similar program that'll spam the button 30 times per second. Items get picked up crazy fast with that. It doesn't speed up the time between attempting to pick them up and them entering your inventory, but instead the delay between two separate items. There seems to be an in-built delay between telling the server to pick up items when holding the button, but requesting a pickup on each one in separate button presses is faster.

I loot like the dickens with J2K going. Without it I have to make multiple passes around a boss crystal.

Syklo
Jul 9, 2013, 07:22 PM
Because it just is, I've tested it myself countless times. I can pick up more of giant loot circle by spamming the button as opposed to holding it. The mechanic of holding the button acts as a sort of in a way turbo mechanism with items only, in that it auto picks them up if there is one within reach, but I can consistently pick up more items from a loot circle from tapping the button than from holding it. That's how.
I've had the opposite experience, and 'E' is not a "turbo" just for items: works for npcs, message packs, any access target really.
I suppose that would explain it when looking at mine drills though...
Still, if it was faster looting by mash, it's not noticeably significant.

Zipzo
Jul 9, 2013, 11:11 PM
I've had the opposite experience, and 'E' is not a "turbo" just for items: works for npcs, message packs, any access target really.
I suppose that would explain it when looking at mine drills though...
Still, if it was faster looting by mash, it's not noticeably significant.

Well turbo actually does work on the control panel things (like the ones in TA, I do believe the mining drills too), using (I think) J2K.

That's how you see some folks flick those things over 3 seconds, they have a program that hits the button 1000 times per second or whatever. I've yet to try using it myself, but have meant to get around to trying it.

I wasn't saying that it's only function is for items, I was just stating how it works in regards to items.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2013, 11:42 PM
a fun fact is im coatl

a fun fact is
every...
single...
post...
pm...
and visitor message i have ever posted on PSO-W has at least 1 "+^_^+" in it+^_^+

also still lolzing at Turbo discussions+^_^+

Lostbob117
Jul 10, 2013, 03:04 AM
When you're in Sanc TA, the part where everyone steps on the buttons. When you finish early the front two you can run around onto the bridge to the next part and throw a sonic arrow or anything ranged into one of the parts even when the gate is up to help them kill the enemies faster.
[spoiler-box]
The picture should explain what I mean.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110465980/pso20130707_222630_000.png[/spoiler-box]

yoshiblue
Jul 10, 2013, 03:09 AM
a fun fact is
every...
single...
post...
pm...
and visitor message i have ever posted on PSO-W has at least 1 "+^_^+" in it+^_^+

also still lolzing at Turbo discussions+^_^+

And I always have a ridiculous amount of music links in my siggy at all times?

ARChan
Jul 10, 2013, 03:11 AM
Showtime can immediately snag all enemies' attention if you activate it on a target in close range. Basically, a red aura should appear on the enemy. Not sure if this is supposed to happen though. The enemy will chase you until your gear is gone, not unless you actually kept the aggro on the enemy.

Messiah Time has piercing bullets but can hit each enemy only once.

Piercing Shell can hit one target multiple times.

Crazy Smash has the best stopping power of all PAs. It's a guaranteed knockdown if the enemy can be knocked down. Hits only one target at a time though (kinda wish the smacked target becomes a projectile).

Pressing back+[shift] with your Mechguns makes your flip lower.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 10, 2013, 04:50 AM
If you stand there in front of the fish darkers they take longer to move, when they telegraph their chain go for zondeel, mirage step immediately after, then safoie them down.

You also don't need to finish a quest to get matterboard credit, really helped me speed up my matterboard 10 unlock.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 10, 2013, 05:05 AM
There are not butts

I said what you wanted me to say I'm outta here

There are cute butts ^_^

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130709_173649_168_zpsabb7e694.png

Her face is really nice too ^_^

Ce'Nedra
Jul 10, 2013, 05:13 AM
There are cute butts ^_^

Her face is really nice too ^_^

Kuna is nice in general~ one of my new favorite NPC's~~ I want her daggers @.@

Syklo
Jul 10, 2013, 05:33 AM

fixed.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 10, 2013, 05:53 AM

I thought fighters can already equip her daggers? Isn't it a high level common?

Ce'Nedra
Jul 10, 2013, 06:09 AM
fixed.

<3

I thought fighters can already equip her daggers? Isn't it a high level common?

I don't recall they released her weapon. Her dagger is a unique one.

Syklo
Jul 10, 2013, 06:11 AM
<3

I'd invite her to bring her blade dance any~time~
....seriously, I want.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 07:40 AM
When you're in Sanc TA, the part where everyone steps on the buttons. When you finish early the front two you can run around onto the bridge to the next part and throw a sonic arrow or anything ranged into one of the parts even when the gate is up to help them kill the enemies faster.
[spoiler-box]
The picture should explain what I mean.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110465980/pso20130707_222630_000.png[/spoiler-box]

You can also use wired lances to grab the enemy and pull it outside of the cage, then throw it where they can't get it.

Not that anyone should ever do that.

suzaku0zero0
Jul 10, 2013, 11:58 AM

[spoiler-box]Accelerator - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gRSmGCfDw)[/spoiler-box]

listen to the example of 男性追加ボイス06, (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20130710/accessory/)
I was gona make a Kowaru character... but after hearing this.........

Rien
Mar 21, 2014, 07:10 AM
I know this is a several month bump, but I thought I'd add stuff to it.

The Navigator Dress has "Elizabeth" written on it.

Edit: To be specific, look for writing on the collar. Most noticeable if white.

Edit2: Hell, I just cropped an existing picture.

http://i.imgur.com/blSY5md.jpg