PDA

View Full Version : so, we've reached the bingo goal...

jooozek
Jul 8, 2013, 10:45 AM
...that is, we are lacking 32 points on the webpanel
http://pso2.jp/players/event/1st_anniversary/webpanel/

HIT0SHI
Jul 8, 2013, 10:50 AM
4499968/5000000

Almost there! :D

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 10:51 AM
Sweet.

I already upgraded everything prior to the start of the webpanel. :l Time to see how the market reacts, I guess.

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 10:52 AM
The hour of our victory is at hand. 100% affixing with 10% tickets for great glory.

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 11:00 AM
Hah not bad at all! So who is gonna be that hero to get us dat last 32!?

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 11:02 AM
we won't make it

we're not gonna get those 32 points. it's game over.

...awesome that we cleared the whole thing, good job for the whole pso2 community.

Meji
Jul 8, 2013, 11:07 AM
There we go! <3

Gonna affix like mad, bwahaha!

Crysteon
Jul 8, 2013, 11:07 AM
I refuse to donate bingo points, especially if it costs me to get TE and GU to 30 on my Cast! :flipstable:

Time to create some badgers :3

EDIT: Badgers operation aborted. We're at 4.5mil mark already lol.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jul 8, 2013, 11:09 AM
We did It!!!! \(^0^)/

gonna affix and grind like crazy.

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 11:13 AM
And then it begins.......

jooozek
Jul 8, 2013, 11:14 AM
according to the last pic we haven't still cleared
inb4 "oh, we forgot to add one 0 to the last reward"

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 11:16 AM
according to the last pic we haven't still cleared
inb4 "oh, we forgot to add one 0 to the last reward"
Some caching thing, I think, because it says clear on my browser, and it would show up as cleared on other browsers and not mine in the past.

Crysteon
Jul 8, 2013, 11:17 AM
It would have been funny if surprise panels showed up, just like PSU panels after players filled all rewards on certain events. That would feel like Sega's mocking at us saying: "Hey gaiz, you're not done yet! Here's another reward, so work your asses, make new characters and reach it by tomorrow!"

OppaiMaya
Jul 8, 2013, 11:30 AM
Ima be that guy...

I kinda hate how everyone is gonna get a free 10% grind bonus and 10% affix bonus. Getting 3 affixes is already easy enough. This will make 4 affixes a walk in the park now.

Yet i'm sure there will STILL be people who will complain about how hard and unfair dudu is to them. Grinding without this boost is already a joke. 9* and 10* weps grind like nothing to 10.

Oh well I guess scrubs need a chance at getting decent gear sega logic right there >.<

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 11:34 AM
Ima be that guy...

I kinda hate how everyone is gonna get a free 10% grind bonus and 10% affix bonus. Getting 3 affixes is already easy enough. This will make 4 affixes a walk in the park now.

Yet i'm sure there will STILL be people who will complain about how hard and unfair dudu is to them. Grinding without this boost is already a joke. 9* and 10* weps grind like nothing to 10.

Oh well I guess scrubs need a chance at getting decent gear sega logic right there >.<

The term you're looking for isn't "easy," it's "likely."

Dudu eventually rolling in your favor is likely. It is not easy. No amount of skill will positively or negatively influence results with Dudu. Using +1 protects, 5% boosters, etc. still leaves the possibility of failure. You just need to not be unlucky.

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 11:35 AM
One thread, can we have one thread where we don't acknowledge trolls?

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 11:36 AM
But I like to see how trolls try to outsmart fundamental logic and and textbook definitions.

Meji
Jul 8, 2013, 11:41 AM
Whoa, 10% Affix Boosters went from 90k to 150k instantly.

Ezodagrom
Jul 8, 2013, 11:42 AM
Ima be that guy...

There's nothing easy or hard about rolling dices. It's just random.

OppaiMaya
Jul 8, 2013, 11:45 AM
But i'm not trollin it's a legit concern. Ive seen both sides of the coin when it comes to dudu. I affix and resell stuff so i'm pretty "skilled" with dudu. However having "luck" def does help. But like I said I been on both sides. Even when dudu is on his worse behavior I still find it "easy" to get weapons to +10. Of course this only goes for 9* and 10* since sega hasn't given me an 11* weapon yet so I can't speak for those.

But of course having a few mills on the side just incase dud is being bad always helps aswell.

I always laugh when I talk to people and they are like "Oh man I just spent 2 million trying to grind a weapon to +10 f****ck you dudu and f***ck this game!!! hate it!"

I'm like seriously? You're crying over 2 mill? LMAO that's nothing.

It's these type of people who will come crying here talking about how unfair dudu is even with a nice free boost of 10% across the board.

Like i said, I guess sega wants scrubs to have decent gear too. Oh well.

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 11:50 AM
The boost will help, but it won't always guarantee success. It'll still take some effort and money (Unless you're one of those really damn lucky people) to succeed, and even then it might not happen.

It may or may not even make much of a difference to some, but it's an event reward we had to work for.

It's honestly just luck based.
Just deal with it.

jooozek
Jul 8, 2013, 11:51 AM
itt luck is skill based

OppaiMaya
Jul 8, 2013, 12:00 PM
The boost will help, but it won't always guarantee success. It'll still take some effort and money (Unless you're one of those really damn lucky people) to succeed, and even then it might not happen.

It may or may not even make much of a difference to some, but it's an event reward we had to work for.

It's honestly just luck based.
Just deal with it.

I'm guessing you're someone who's rocking 2 affixes at best correct? Thats' why you have this mentality?

If you knew there's actually little tricks that you can do to make your chances higher and less expensive. I get what you're saying about "luck" but most scrubs think that's it's pure "luck" it's not if you're knowledgeable about affixing you can reduce the "bad luck" and reduce the overal cost of your affixes so no it's not just "you got lucky so you got 4 affixes on your weps and units".

It's pretty retarded when scrubs in B20 try to tell me that. Though it's true that luck plays a roll in grinding and affixing, but having the correct knowledge will save you a lot of money and will make your "luck" better.

As for 'we had tow ork for it" haha, Don't make me laugh. It's only because of the JP community that we got the rewards.

I bet you anything that most of the foreingers don't even have 2 bingo cards maxed out (I have all 3 maxed out and like half of the bingos were already cleared for me sicne I had already done the requirements prior to the bingo card game).

So I guess you can say that I helped you get your 10% bonus :3

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 12:03 PM
But I like to see how trolls try to outsmart fundamental logic and and textbook definitions.

I find it funny how they magically somehow find these wayz to BEAT THE SYSTEM and say oh grinding is easy or w/e.

I understand the mentality of some rpgs where the person who spends top dollar and pour thousands of dollars into a game makes them better in games per say, but when you go off the deep end with it you sound like a srs asshole after.

Egoism the most hated trash ever if only half of the people who fit this didn't exist.

I've poured millions into this game success grinders and the works, Battling Dudu sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I don't and have a srs fucking down fall that's how it is but im not gonna say its that fucking easy cause it isn't.

Affixing is easy but grinding yeah luck based.

@Oppai Maya I have 3 characters and all of there bingo cards are done lol.

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 12:04 PM
this is why we can't have nice things

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 12:07 PM
Personally I wasn't a fan of the event at all (the max points a char could attain was 36, lol, and getting those points wasn't fun in the slightest), but free things, so whatever.

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 12:08 PM

Poor Cherise...*Hugs*

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 12:10 PM

Sorry :[

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 12:12 PM
I'm guessing you're someone who's rocking 2 affixes at best correct? Thats' why you have this mentality?

If you knew there's actually little tricks that you can do to make your chances higher and less expensive. I get what you're saying about "luck" but most scrubs think that's it's pure "luck" it's not if you're knowledgeable about affixing you can reduce the "bad luck" and reduce the overal cost of your affixes so no it's not just "you got lucky so you got 4 affixes on your weps and units".

It's pretty retarded when scrubs in B20 try to tell me that. Though it's true that luck plays a roll in grinding and affixing, but having the correct knowledge will save you a lot of money and will make your "luck" better.

As for 'we had tow ork for it" haha, Don't make me laugh. It's only because of the JP community that we got the rewards.

I bet you anything that most of the foreingers don't even have 2 bingo cards maxed out (I have all 3 maxed out and like half of the bingos were already cleared for me sicne I had already done the requirements prior to the bingo card game).

You like to run your mouth don't you?

2 affixes at best, hah, if so there is no sort of "mentality" you're thinking of. I'm aware of how to work affix 3-4 slots. I know of the little tricks. But even then affixing isn't that cheap to some. Never said it was pure luck, but it is indeed luck. So please.

Is it even worth to talk about b20?

Also, by "we" I didn't mean only this community, I know the foreign community didn't do even 1/4th of the work. It was most of the japanese community. No shit sherlock.

Did I ever talk about it being foreigners? I'm talking about the community as a whole. So open your mind up a bit.

Should be grateful that you even get an award like this. Hell, for me it won't help me one bit most likely. But if it helps others then it's worth it.
Not wasting anymore time on a fail attempt at trolling.

Meji
Jul 8, 2013, 12:17 PM
So I guess you can say that I helped you get your 10% bonus :3Geez, get of your high throne already. People like yourself make me sick.

Everyone was a part of this event. True, some helped out more than others, but you're acting as if you would have been able to pull this whole thing off by yourself (which you obviously would never have been able too).
You're a true uncivilized brat, aren't ya?

OppaiMaya
Jul 8, 2013, 12:17 PM
Zenobia, that's why I said "most" :3 I know there are some serious foreigners out there.

I only have 1 char, but i'm a perfectionist, every co done, all matterboards (way before sega decided to noob them up by making them baby mode easy >.< again sega noob it up for the scrubs) all story quest cleared, rich, good equips etc etc.

90% of the foreigners tho are whiny scrubs who think that everything should be easy mode and that everything should be handed down to them for free.

and don't tell me this isn't true because it is.

It's like insted of doing something about their "poorness" they just complain about it and hope that meseta will somehow come to them.

I'm the kinda guy who TA's everyday (only miss out when work gets in the way) and I do all the TA's including normal and hard. Most people skip those. Nope I go all the way! Eventhough I have a shop i still do all 15 TA's.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 8, 2013, 12:18 PM
You're welcome. I'll be signing autographs on B218 in the blue room. See you later.

Dnd
Jul 8, 2013, 12:20 PM
(I have all 3 maxed out and like half of the bingos were already cleared for me sicne I had already done the requirements prior to the bingo card game).

Well i have 7 bingo cards maxed out and another two with 3-4 lines on each, so i guess i could say i helped you get your 10% bonus :3

Meji
Jul 8, 2013, 12:22 PM
itt luck is skill based
Dupe Luck Materials, GO!

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 12:24 PM
Dupe Luck Materials, GO!

NOOO MEJI NOO DONT MAKE THIS A PSO MOMENT D:!

Also I made 3 characters to play every class because Racial Stats YO but 7 dayum characters?! God dayum DND why?

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 12:25 PM
It looks like he's actually serious. If anyone wants to make him really cringe, save this thread and mail it to him in a few years.

OppaiMaya
Jul 8, 2013, 12:25 PM
Well i have 7 bingo cards maxed out and another two with 3-4 lines on each, so i guess i could say i helped you get your 10% bonus :3

Hahaha! That was funny! Like seriously! I actually lulz in real life when I read your whole comment :3

But hey that's the thing! I never asked or needed dat 10% b0nus!

I'm sure Shirai needs it tho! :3

Dnd
Jul 8, 2013, 12:27 PM
Dupe Luck Materials, GO!

$makeitem 030B0600 > Duping ;D

Edit: For those who dont know, that was the first line command to basically, poop out a luck mat using a proxy for gamecube pso1

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 12:29 PM
Hahaha! That was funny! Like seriously! I actually lulz in real life when I read your whole comment :3

But hey that's the thing! I never asked or needed dat 10% b0nus!

I'm sure Shirai needs it tho! :3

i made countless accounts and made 12 character on them to get the points you needed just for your 10% boosts!

you can thank me later.
i'll be waiting.

OppaiMaya
Jul 8, 2013, 12:30 PM
It looks like he's actually serious. If anyone wants to make him really cringe, save this thread and mail it to him in a few years.

Of course I was serious. Just because someone has a different opinion or different views on the game doesnt mean they are trollin. People here seem to pull out the "troll" card for any little reason. If someone says something they dont like, oh no it must be a troll!!!

This person has different views than us mods get him he's trolling us!! >.<

:3

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 12:32 PM
I call you a troll because it's more charitable than calling you oblivious.

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 12:33 PM
I, too, prefer malice over obliviousness.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 8, 2013, 12:42 PM
I want my Twin Kamui to be +10. This is my moment. C'mon, DuDu! Work with me here.

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 12:44 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/rYOyKPU.jpg (http://imgur.com/rYOyKPU)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Reaper you lied to me even though I knew you had them can't believe you.....

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 8, 2013, 12:49 PM
Hawk is not a liar. You would have seen them for yourself if you actually played with me. </3

jcart953
Jul 8, 2013, 12:53 PM
I for one am happy we got this boost been saving up tons of weapons for this grinding.
I also bought plenty of affix/grind boost ahead of time because I expected prices to rise. However for those who haven't you can simply just grab 7-9* weapons and grind them in hopes of getting a +10 on the weapon and thus 10% boos(not to mention 50% tri boosters). Its all a bit of gamble plus you have to figure out your break even point but shouldn't be to hard.

On a separate note does all boosters (affix,grind, drop rate % etc) last the entire week up until July 17th or is there specific days each occurs?

Eman2417
Jul 8, 2013, 12:55 PM
So luck is skill based now? Right.
Try to use a sentence without the word scrub in it.

jooozek
Jul 8, 2013, 12:57 PM
I for one am happy we got this boost been saving up tons of weapons for this grinding.
I also bought plenty of affix/grind boost ahead of time because I expected prices to rise. However for those who haven't you can simply just grab 7-9* weapons and grind them in hopes of getting a +10 on the weapon and thus 10% booster :). A bit of gamble plus you have to figure out your break even point but shouldn't be to hard.

On a separate note does all boosters (affix,grind, drop rate % etc) last the entire week up until July 17th or is there specific days each occurs?

its whole week

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 12:57 PM
Hawk is not a liar. You would have seen them for yourself if you actually played with me. </3

Oh I knew you had them see Yuri has eyes everywhere but you payed Coy mister Yuri no like dat D;<!

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 01:01 PM
What I really wanted was an element synthesizing boost during the week :[

Something like +2-3 element for all synthesizings.

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 8, 2013, 01:08 PM

All my weapons are 4s and grinded,i just neeed thissss

It will make 50ing my launcher legacy easier Q.Q

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 8, 2013, 01:10 PM
Oh I knew you had them see Yuri has eyes everywhere but you payed Coy mister Yuri no like dat D;<!

But Yuri lets Hawk get away with it because she lov- erm, respects him. Yeah.

OT: I wish I had my shop still. My affix boosts are probably bought out and priced inappropriately.

Vintasticvin
Jul 8, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hm, so there were square prizes and we reached grand prize goal which are affix tickets? Neato, they will come in handy when I reach capped level VH play :D Until then Ima scrub it up and enjoy my scrubby goodness :D

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 01:35 PM

I was kind of expecting this to be a bonus tile. Like, after we had cleared to 4.5m, there'd be a new one for 5m revealed to mock us.

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't mind it being easier to elemental grind... Because of the expense I only bothered with weapons that would cost me maybe 10 million to element grind to 50. Everything I would want is like 100 million to element grind to 50, and that's like nope.

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, it's unfortunate that expensive items can be outperformed by cheaper and more common items for a lower cost.

The only thing that may limit this on 10*'s is the number of passes you have.

I'd rather they just revamp the whole synthesizing system but this isn't the thread for that.

I won't be surprised if there's a hidden bonus at 5m, though. They've done that before, and 4.5m is a very odd number to stop at.

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 02:02 PM
No way we'll reach the 5 million bonus if there is one, anyway, considering you can contribute 36 * number of characters you have, and that's only if they're at Extreme level anyway.

To be fair, I'm surprised there were still so many people with bingo lines to obtain. I wonder if people are making alt accounts just to farm bingo?

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 02:04 PM
I wonder if Sega is just padding the counter. I would not be even a little bit surprised.

UnLucky
Jul 8, 2013, 02:07 PM
Yeah, it's unfortunate that expensive items can be outperformed by cheaper and more common items for a lower cost.

Isn't that exactly what people wanted though? For weaker weapons to stay relevant at a cost?

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 02:07 PM
I was thinking that myself. I considered that maybe they were just gradually running the counter alongside our efforts. I find it a little convenient that we pulled a photo finish like this out of our asses, but eh, I'm not complaining.

UnLucky
Jul 8, 2013, 02:08 PM
There's still an entire day before maintenance, though, and it's 4 AM in Japan.

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 02:10 PM
Isn't that exactly what people wanted though? For weaker weapons to stay relevant at a cost?

Yes and no. When I say I want older items to stay relevant I mean in ways besides bignumbars. I'm not complaining about it, so much as decrying the sheer rarity and value of the high tier rare items that making one as relatively powerful after being upgraded as a lower tier rare becomes is essentially impossible unless you're a megaquadrillionaire. Try doing a 50 element partisan of lightning, for instance. That's the kind of irrationally expensive goal that I mean, simply because you'll need so goddamn many of them and even just one is obscenely rare and expensive. Then compare that to a stray blower. Derp derp derp.

Coatl
Jul 8, 2013, 02:52 PM
Why can't we just be happy that we get a golden week. :I

BlankM
Jul 8, 2013, 03:05 PM
Yes and no. When I say I want older items to stay relevant I mean in ways besides bignumbars. I'm not complaining about it, so much as decrying the sheer rarity and value of the high tier rare items that making one as relatively powerful after being upgraded as a lower tier rare becomes is essentially impossible unless you're a megaquadrillionaire. Try doing a 50 element partisan of lightning, for instance. That's the kind of irrationally expensive goal that I mean, simply because you'll need so goddamn many of them and even just one is obscenely rare and expensive. Then compare that to a stray blower. Derp derp derp.

Yeah. I wish it didn't cost so much but they really need to go slow if they do that. Right now element effects the price value of weapons greatly. It would be a really big game-changer if you could easily get element to say, at least 40.

I'm happy about boost week. Mostly because I plan to do hunting. I'm going to try and stay away from the market because I have no idea how prices are going to be for the week or the episode 2 update...

Zorafim
Jul 8, 2013, 03:36 PM
I actually don't know anything about this event. What's this about boosted affix chances?

Kitoshi
Jul 8, 2013, 03:37 PM
I actually don't know anything about this event. What's this about boosted affix chances?

This more or less explains it.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-arks-bingo-and-web-panel-rewards/

UnLucky
Jul 8, 2013, 03:38 PM
+100% EXP/MST/RDR, +10% Grind/Affix

All week long, from the 10th to the 17th

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 03:40 PM
Rare Enemy, too.

Shirai
Jul 8, 2013, 03:41 PM
Puyo mag devices...

<3

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 03:41 PM
What I should be excited about: items
What I'm actually excited about: my friends will finally want to do xq's

Zorafim
Jul 8, 2013, 03:42 PM
Oh, neat. I was wondering how I was going to reach lv50 on my classes by the 17th. And the affixes should really help. I can't seem to get three affixes on my weapons.
Now, how should I hunt those rare enemies...

Gardios
Jul 8, 2013, 03:46 PM
Affixing boost? But... I'm poor. And I need the money to buy skimpy clothes.

...nnnnngh.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 8, 2013, 03:51 PM
EXQs are gonna be active as hell for me. I've got about 50 tickets to burn through. :D

Vintasticvin
Jul 8, 2013, 04:01 PM
+100% EXP/MST/RDR, +10% Grind/Affix

All week long, from the 10th to the 17th

Bonus xp, money and..... What the heck is RDR short for.

Xaeris
Jul 8, 2013, 04:03 PM
Rare drop rate.

gigawuts
Jul 8, 2013, 04:10 PM
Richard Dean Randerson.

Vintasticvin
Jul 8, 2013, 04:23 PM
Rare drop rate.

Richard Dean Randerson.

Thanks guys I figured out what RDR meant moments after posting and could you two be kind enough to remind me to take an arrow to the knee when Vanguard is released please?

Alma
Jul 8, 2013, 08:58 PM
kinda out of topic but...
so the deadline for bingo webpanel accumulated point is tomorrow right?

how about the deadline for bingo board reward (you know, the one that reward you 30% affix ticket on the last list)

can i still get it after maintenance?
cause that revele bs still hinder me to get my 30% :(

Ezodagrom
Jul 8, 2013, 09:00 PM
kinda out of topic but...
so the deadline for bingo webpanel accumulated point is tomorrow right?

how about the deadline for bingo board reward (you know, the one that reward you 30% affix ticket on the last list)

can i still get it after maintenance?
cause that revele bs still hinder me to get my 30% :(
If I'm not mistaken, the bingo cards will still be around until July 17, so those rewards should still be available until then.