PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 economy shift

Jim
Jul 8, 2013, 07:26 PM
So, I have just over 3,000 AC that's all going into the scratch so I can afford to buy cool gear for my Braver when episode 2 comes out.

I'm trying to decide whether to do the scratch now, or to wait for Episode 2 and do the scratch for that. Which do you guys think would be more profitable?

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 07:27 PM
Scratch Wednesday, when all the popular revival accessories and stuff come out, or scratch when the new swimwear comes out on 7/24.

You missed the best scratch though, which was the Holy Bright Priest Scratch, as it contained a billion different accessories relating to nuns, priests, wedding and whatnot, and those are hella popular for uguu kawaii loli chars. :3

edit: said outfits for revivals, there are no outfits.

Gardios
Jul 8, 2013, 07:44 PM
Is there a list of the new scratch already?

Z-0
Jul 8, 2013, 07:46 PM
No, but it has swimwear and bikinis and stuff.

What's the chance it's not going to be a hit?

EDIT: Unless you meant the one tomorrow, if so, nope, although they did teaser like 6 items which are all quite expensive, so I expect similar items to follow.

Gardios
Jul 8, 2013, 07:48 PM
Yeah I meant tomorrow. That the swimwear scratch is going to be popular is obvious, it's swimwear after all :wacko:

Jim
Jul 8, 2013, 07:56 PM
Scratch Wednesday, when all the popular revival accessories and stuff come out, or scratch when the new swimwear comes out on 7/24.

You missed the best scratch though, which was the Holy Bright Priest Scratch, as it contained a billion different accessories relating to nuns, priests, wedding and whatnot, and those are hella popular for uguu kawaii loli chars. :3

edit: said outfits for revivals, there are no outfits.

Thanks for the info! So, basically, I have 2 days to decide whether to do the revival or the swimwear stuff.

The Walrus
Jul 8, 2013, 07:59 PM
Can't go wrong with swimwear.

Alisha
Jul 8, 2013, 11:32 PM
how can there be a scratch tomarrow when the current ones arent scheduled to expire till 7/24 at the earliest?

AlaskanKactus
Jul 8, 2013, 11:38 PM
Swimwear will probably bring in more profit. Its swimwear after all. Good luck!

Zenobia
Jul 8, 2013, 11:39 PM
We wont get the new swim wear tomorrow we should get it the following week after Dumans are released with the new continent. It makes sense after all.

Laxedrane
Jul 8, 2013, 11:47 PM
how can there be a scratch tomarrow when the current ones arent scheduled to expire till 7/24 at the earliest?

Maybe there just updating the scratches? Adding new stuff removing old stuff out of fun?:-?

TaigaUC
Jul 8, 2013, 11:49 PM
Popular accessories includes the long twin tails that are currently worth 10-20 million. Hard to say what kind of price they'll be in 6 months. You can bet a lot of people are going to be stocking up on them.

I thought swimsuits would be profitable last year, but their price has been largely the same. If I recall correctly, blue bikini was 1.5 million and went to 3-5 million at most. Orange was 700-800k and went to 3 million at most. Green was 300-500k and went to around 2 million at most. Those numbers aren't that high if you account for inflation over the past year. In comparison, the white wedding dress went from around 600k to 15 million.

I think it depends on how many people who buy the outfits now will be gone by this time next year (supply) compared to popularity (demand). The wedding dress was when there weren't as many people playing, and many of those people likely quit pretty quickly as there wasn't much content back then. As another comparison example, red yukatas went from 1m to 4-6m, purple went from around 700k to 2-3m? and green went from around 500k to 1-2m?

This year's swimsuits look sexier and cuter though, so we'll see. There are also more colors, plain and patterned, as well as new swimwear accessories.
There'll also be a scratch with the PSU main character outfits at some point, as well as Clarice, Huey, Regius and Maria outfits.
I know Ethan's outfit was already announced, but I don't remember when it was scheduled for release. Maybe with episode 2?

It's a special anniversary scratch. Ricardo's blog says it's on the 10th of July.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-burning-rangers-limited-time-emergency-quest/

Fashion update is scheduled for "late July".

Mio
Jul 9, 2013, 03:54 AM
If you want to invest, I think it's better to invest in accessory tickets and hairstyle tickets than costumes. As you can't "sell them again" once you used them.

Z-0
Jul 9, 2013, 06:11 AM
Next week, there will be three scratches on offer. This new scratch contains Lobby Actions, Accessories, Hairstyles and Voices from the past (no costumes), and support items.

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20130612/07/

This only lasts for a week, starting July 10th.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 9, 2013, 08:53 AM
You can max out your carrying capacity with that! It is better to have 100 slots now and cool costumes to sell and equip later.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 9, 2013, 08:54 AM
Popular accessories includes the long twin tails that are currently worth 10-20 million. Hard to say what kind of price they'll be in 6 months. You can bet a lot of people are going to be stocking up on them.

I thought swimsuits would be profitable last year, but their price has been largely the same. If I recall correctly, blue bikini was 1.5 million and went to 3-5 million at most. Orange was 700-800k and went to 3 million at most. Green was 300-500k and went to around 2 million at most. Those numbers aren't that high if you account for inflation over the past year. In comparison, the white wedding dress went from around 600k to 15 million.

I think it depends on how many people who buy the outfits now will be gone by this time next year (supply) compared to popularity (demand). The wedding dress was when there weren't as many people playing, and many of those people likely quit pretty quickly as there wasn't much content back then. As another comparison example, red yukatas went from 1m to 4-6m, purple went from around 700k to 2-3m? and green went from around 500k to 1-2m?

This year's swimsuits look sexier and cuter though, so we'll see. There are also more colors, plain and patterned, as well as new swimwear accessories.
There'll also be a scratch with the PSU main character outfits at some point, as well as Clarice, Huey, Regius and Maria outfits.
I know Ethan's outfit was already announced, but I don't remember when it was scheduled for release. Maybe with episode 2?

It's a special anniversary scratch. Ricardo's blog says it's on the 10th of July.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-burning-rangers-limited-time-emergency-quest/

Fashion update is scheduled for "late July".

And on my server Miku mag is seven million. Well, it's Miku so of course it's worth it... if only I had that kind of meseta and fewer priorities -_-

TaigaUC
Jul 9, 2013, 12:11 PM
Correction: the PSU protagonist costumes are obtained via item codes that come with purchasing Premium Package 2.