PDA

View Full Version : Affix

dark maaz
Jul 9, 2013, 05:10 AM
How would I get Power 3, Vol Soul, and any status effect ability on my weapon with 20% boost?

I understand that you can either do:

Base: Fang soul/x/x or Power 3/x/x
Fodder: Power 3/x/x
Fodder 2: Power 3/x/x

To get Power 3 at 80%

Then to get Vol Soul I would need:

Base: Vol Soul/Power 3/x
Fodder: Vol Soul/Power 3/x
Fodder 2: Vol Soul/Power 3/x

To get Power 3 and Vol Soul at 80%

But how would I get any status effect with 80%? Maybe Burn 3 to get this:

Fodder: Vol Soul/Power 3/x or Vol Soul/Power 3/Burn 3
Fodder 2: Vol Soul/ Power 3/Burn 3.

Is this ^ correct to get all three on one weapon with 100% chance?

Syklo
Jul 9, 2013, 05:18 AM
Then to get Vol Soul I would need:

Fodder: Vol Soul/Power 3/x
Fodder 2: Vol Soul/Power 3/x

To get Power 3 and Vol Soul at 80%
actually, if you have 3 power 3's in the mix, then power 3 will transfer at 100%.

But how would I get any status effect with 80%? Maybe Burn 3 to get this:

Fodder: Vol Soul/Power 3/x or Vol Soul/Power 3/Burn 3
Fodder 2: Vol Soul/ Power 3/Burn 3.

Is this ^ correct to get all three on one weapon with 100% chance?

Since vol soul boosts transfer of burn 3 to 80%, then most economically:
1: vol/xxx/xxx
2: vol/power 3/xxx
3: vol/power 3/burn 3
Here all 3 will be at 80% transfer. Use a +20% affix boost to bring them all to 100%.
I say max economy because since you'd be using a +20% boost, it'd be a waste to spend an extra affix to boost it to 100%, just to have the +20% boost item wasted for that affix.

dark maaz
Jul 9, 2013, 05:28 AM
actually, if you have 3 power 3's in the mix, then power 3 will transfer at 100%.

Since vol soul boosts transfer of burn 3 to 80%, then most economically:
1: vol/xxx/xxx
2: vol/power 3/xxx
3: vol/power 3/burn 3
Here all 3 will be at 80% transfer. Use a +20% affix boost to bring them all to 100%.
I say max economy because since you'd be using a +20% boost, it'd be a waste to spend an extra affix to boost it to 100%, just to have the +20% boost item wasted for that affix.

Oh ok, that makes it much easier aswell, thanks for the help. I hate using these Red Double Sabers at level 58 x.x

Syklo
Jul 9, 2013, 05:42 AM
Oh ok, that makes it much easier aswell, thanks for the help. I hate using these Red Double Sabers at level 58 x.x

one thing you should notice in that arrangement:
One of the materials already has vol/power3/burn3 (which is the combination you seek).
So you'd still be gambling to produce that material initially :P

dark maaz
Jul 9, 2013, 05:45 AM
one thing you should notice in that arrangement:
One of the materials already has vol/power3/burn3 (which is the combination you seek).
So you'd still be gambling to produce that material initially :P

Oh yeah I just realized that, that will be as hard too. This is going to be a hard journey.

Syklo
Jul 9, 2013, 05:47 AM
Indeed.
But since it's possible to transfer it all at 100%, you can just try to produce that as fodder. And using the right fodder, it'll be MUCH CHEAPER TO ATTEMPT (case in point: use 1-stat req 1* weapons: cost 300 meseta per try to affix)
And if you don't like the red DS, don't use it.

Heck, my ship 8 character (as below, but i haven't updated my sig yet) still uses a quartz calibur.

dark maaz
Jul 9, 2013, 10:54 AM
Yeah I the 1* item was going to be my target, it seems like the hardest thing to get it going to be the 20% percentage boost.

Saffran
Jul 9, 2013, 12:25 PM
Dark Maaz > well, listen here: next "week" (and only next week) Dodo will have a base +10% success rate. So if you do this next week (that is, like, tomorrow? after the maintenance and for a couple of days) you only need a +10% chance item (and those come aplenty from grinding weapons to +10).
I'm just sayin'.

dark maaz
Jul 9, 2013, 03:31 PM
Dark Maaz > well, listen here: next "week" (and only next week) Dodo will have a base +10% success rate. So if you do this next week (that is, like, tomorrow? after the maintenance and for a couple of days) you only need a +10% chance item (and those come aplenty from grinding weapons to +10).
I'm just sayin'.

I forgot all about that, thanks for the reminder!