Gameplay/Scratch vids:

http://youtu.be/5HhzCYWH5Yg
http://youtu.be/Mypa9sYoKNM

Accessories we're getting tomorrow as well as the JP Catalog:
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20130710/accessory/

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/July-10th-update.jpg

BIG OLAF
Jul 9, 2013, 05:35 PM
But this stuff isn't coming out tomorrow, though.

Z-0
Jul 9, 2013, 05:38 PM
Yeah I mean, the picture says 24/7...

ArcaneTechs
Jul 9, 2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah I mean, the picture says 24/7...

welp fixed it, read wrong i guess

Kitoshi
Jul 9, 2013, 05:42 PM
isn't that meant for the Main update? not the scratch? if not ill just remove the pic and just leave the link

Main update is 17th of july, that pic you posted is for 24th of july.

This is the stuff for tomorrow/later today : *see Kril's updated post*

Gardios
Jul 9, 2013, 05:43 PM
The only thing I'm interested in is the haircut shown previously... and even then I'm not sure if it would fit my Dewearl. <_<

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2013, 05:44 PM
Oh hey they're bringing back the medium cool hair. Woohoo

D-Inferno
Jul 9, 2013, 05:45 PM
Power/Shoot/Tech Boosters.

Screw Ability III, Soul/ATK Boost/ATK III/(Stamina/Spirita) III ftw.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 9, 2013, 05:49 PM
Main update is 17th of july, that pic you posted is for 24th of july.

This is the stuff for tomorrow/later today :

went ahead and used that pic, idk if you wanna delete the pic in your post so i guess theres not so many pics or something

BIG OLAF
Jul 9, 2013, 05:50 PM
Those are the hairstyles and accessories that are considered the 'most popular' or whatever? Eugh, god, haha. What a riot.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2013, 05:51 PM
Gotta have twin tails on yer loli yo

Xaeris
Jul 9, 2013, 05:52 PM
I'm surprised a male head part made the cut. Clearly, they rigged it a little.

Z-0
Jul 9, 2013, 05:56 PM
There are more items to just those coming, such as voices and Lobby Actions, I'm sure.

I assume they picked the most popular female/male hairstyles, and cast variations of items to be "fair" to everyone.

gigawuts
Jul 9, 2013, 06:00 PM
I'm having a hard time believing the sheriff head is more desired than the angriff head, so I'm just going to assume there's way fewer sheriff heads left on the market and they decided to amend that.

Z-0
Jul 9, 2013, 06:01 PM
Angriff head was revived recently.

Gardios
Jul 9, 2013, 06:02 PM
I wish they would just toss out more revivals in general. =/

gigawuts
Jul 9, 2013, 06:03 PM
Oh, I must have missed that. So yeah, they're just restocking old and mostly gone tickets.

Which is a bandaid solution at best. The real solution would be allowing us to unload este tickets and resell them...or make them unlimited by never removing scratches, or...

...any number of things actually

TaigaUC
Jul 10, 2013, 12:02 AM
Oh, I must have missed that. So yeah, they're just restocking old and mostly gone tickets.

Which is a bandaid solution at best. The real solution would be allowing us to unload este tickets and resell them...or make them unlimited by never removing scratches, or...

Everything I wanted to say, as usual.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 10, 2013, 12:04 AM

the real solution, now that they've tested the fun shop, would be to make an AC shop+^_^+

Xaeris
Jul 10, 2013, 12:04 AM
New catalog is here. They revived a crapload of stuff.

Moreover, there are "new" (unreleased) Boost tickets for affixing.

Resanoca
Jul 10, 2013, 12:14 AM
属性強化+10% My god. D:

Chik'Tikka
Jul 10, 2013, 12:15 AM

oh hey, they bringing back old FUN scratch lobby actions!! dance 4, la sexy, la peek +^_^+ and i was saving up for la peek after seeing that pic Lovrina posted+^_^+
it's a real shame they only let you have 3 accessories at one time, I'd rather have 4, or maybe 6+^_^+

Enforcer MKV
Jul 10, 2013, 12:25 AM

Goodness gracious, that's quite a bit...

Ugh, now to figure out a good voice for Violet. Guess this is good timing, really...thanks Sega.

Shirai
Jul 10, 2013, 12:25 AM
There's so many items...I hope some of the items will become a bit cheaper.

Even though the odds of that are low, lol. Sega y u do dis especially with new scratch in two weeks

.Jack
Jul 10, 2013, 12:32 AM

What boosters are they adding? I don't see it that bumped website.

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
Oh sweet they brought back a lot of stuff I want

I forget which Dance is Dance 4?

Xaeris
Jul 10, 2013, 12:38 AM
What boosters are they adding? I don't see it that bumped website.

Power Boost, Shoot Boost, and Technique Boost; the ones that have been listed on wikis since like forever, but have never shown up in the game until now. As well, there's an Attribute Boost +10%.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 12:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bgz0ncF.gif
Dance 4

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 12:40 AM
OH MY GOD YES

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 12:42 AM
Happy ahoge b is back
Hopefully it'll decrease enough to get it for cast

.Jack
Jul 10, 2013, 12:45 AM
Power Boost, Shoot Boost, and Technique Boost; the ones that have been listed on wikis since like forever, but have never shown up in the game until now. As well, there's an Attribute Boost +10%.

Ty, what % are these new booster tickets if I may ask? I tend to not follow spoiler info on this website so this is new to me. ^^;

ArcaneTechs
Jul 10, 2013, 12:46 AM
man they added so much stuff in the scratch, now to hope the stuff i want actually drops to a decent price and doesnt stick to the 3-4mill range >_>

BlankM
Jul 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
Holy crap this changes affixing quite a bit. +10% Attribute finally! And it says its 1* obtaining difficulty(Which doesn't mean much considering it has to compete with all the accessories) so I hope they aren't too expensive. 4mil would definitely be worth it though!

Xaeris
They're not a %. You know the Stamina and Spirita Boost tickets (maybe my choice of the word 'ticket' is throwing you off), I'm sure, right? They're like those; they add an ability that grants a set amount of an Atk stat. I dunno how much, doesn't say.

Cyron Tanryoku
of course if everything does stay high

TIME TO SCRATCH AND SELL

BlankM
The wiki says +25, but that could have changed by now.

Also I really hope these affixing materials don't last just a week. They're all really good...

Xaeris
Jul 10, 2013, 12:51 AM
Perhaps the support items will make it into future scratches. Attribute Enhance +10% is too good to only be around for a week.

Xaelouse
Jul 10, 2013, 12:51 AM
Not really. Stamina/Spirita would still be preferable. Those attack boosts would only be good for certain classes that -really- need a good amount of attack in two stats.

BlankM
Jul 10, 2013, 12:54 AM
What? +25 attack on all your gear is 100 extra attack. Thats pretty significant... Specially if you're going for one stat.

.Jack
Jul 10, 2013, 12:54 AM
They're not a %. You know the Stamina and Spirita Boost tickets (maybe my choice of the word 'ticket' is throwing you off), I'm sure, right? They're like those; they add an ability that grants a set amount of an Atk stat. I dunno how much, doesn't say.

So it might be a guarantee like those? Kinda cool I guess. Some people don't know how to affix things properly so having the slot available and the 100% for it will help.

UnLucky
Jul 10, 2013, 01:12 AM
+10% Attribute tickets? Sweet, you only need two 11*s to get 44%! That actually makes it better than a 50 element 10* by a reasonable amount!

Not really. Stamina/Spirita would still be preferable. Those attack boosts would only be good for certain classes that -really- need a good amount of attack in two stats.
Uh, you don't need a ticket to do hybrid affixing. Stat3/Stat3/Cougar/Ability gives you plenty for two different ATKs.

These tickets would be the best way to get the largest bonus in one stat on the same item with minimal total affixes.

BlankM
Jul 10, 2013, 01:24 AM
Anyone who grinded attribute to 50% before this update should feel bad...me included. Fuuuuck me. ;_;

Xaelouse
Jul 10, 2013, 01:33 AM
These tickets would be the best way to get the largest bonus in one stat on the same item with minimal total affixes.

it would only be good on 4-slot units. If that's the new minimum, I guess it is what it is.

NoiseHERO
Jul 10, 2013, 01:43 AM
+10% Attribute tickets? Sweet, you only need two 11*s to get 44%! That actually makes it better than a 50 element 10* by a reasonable amount!

I know where the rest of my money's going.

UnLucky
Jul 10, 2013, 01:54 AM
it would only be good on 4-slot units. If that's the new minimum, I guess it is what it is.
Or just Atk3/Soul/Atk Boost becoming the new norm

Xaelouse
Jul 10, 2013, 02:01 AM
Or just Atk3/Soul/Atk Boost becoming the new norm

but then, why would you forgo 120 pp or extra HP for that? Well, depends on the person I guess, but I just think that's a terrible idea.

EDIT: To be fair, it wouldn't be a bad idea on black wings, but that's about it.

Zenobia
Jul 10, 2013, 02:02 AM
Hmm not bad at all I want those fox ears and hat medium cool hair bout it oh must get la sexy 8D.

EDIT: So there are separate ones +25 to S atk, a +25 for R atk, and +25 for Tech? Not bad I can see these being rather expensive being they only add +25, better than nothing.

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 04:32 AM
Yessssss /la sexy is back, perfct for the upcoming swimwear.

Rosel
Jul 10, 2013, 04:34 AM
I thought that junk was already out...

Z-0
Jul 10, 2013, 04:44 AM
10% Elemental Boosters are untradeable, I'm pretty sure. :>

AgemFrostMage
Jul 10, 2013, 04:48 AM

No, not screw those, those are the only useful abilities on armor. It is why matterboard units are better than rares without them or only one ability.

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2013, 06:09 AM
Some people don't know how to affix things properly

'Properly'? I thought it was hit Enter and cross your fingers?

I thought that junk was already out...

Yes, that's why it's a 'Best Of' collection. I don't agree with it myself; seems like a cop-out from SEGA, to waste time until next week, but oh well.

Kondibon
Jul 10, 2013, 06:39 AM
Yes, that's why it's a 'Best Of' collection. I don't agree with it myself; seems like a cop-out from SEGA, to waste time until next week, but oh well.
Personally I welcome things like this. It means people who missed stuff get a chance at getting it again, and the prices of accessories and hairstyles in player shops won't eternally inflate.

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 06:42 AM
I still wish they would revive more with regular scratchs—it was pretty nice when they started with the VITA release and then they just kinda... stopped.

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2013, 06:42 AM
I still wish they would revive more regularly—it was pretty nice when they started with the VITA release and then they just kinda... stopped.

What? They have revivals every scratch. Sometimes more than others, but still.

jcart953
Jul 10, 2013, 06:46 AM
10% Elemental Boosters are untradeable, I'm pretty sure. :>

I was wondering why i didnt see this item in player shops. Here i was thinking ppl were scooping up them up fast.

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 06:54 AM
What? They have revivals every scratch. Sometimes more than others, but still.

Recently there were barely any revives, is what I mean. The last 3 (4?) scratches only had revives of costumes that were released with new color variations, but no regular costumes. Some CAST parts are simply unavailable right now, for example.

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2013, 07:04 AM
/toge YES! Sexy and drunk lobby actions are back, and now my lobby action collection is complete (until the next time they add new lobby actions).

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 07:20 AM
They stop the LA's at 27?

I wanted 29.

This is terrible :[

Dan Maku
Jul 10, 2013, 07:24 AM
...and Medium Cool tickets are still over a million... 3:

Z-0
Jul 10, 2013, 07:26 AM
>: no more exclusiveness with drunk

lolz oh well, still have all the LAs 8D

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 07:28 AM
>: no more exclusiveness with drunk

lolz oh well, still have all the LAs 8D

Remember when I said I wanted dance6 but it was stupidly expensive? I meant sing. I thought sing was counted as a dance.

So I missed it at 2m by like an hour, the tickets were bought up by investors and it was up to 4 within no time at all, then 6, and now 8-10 depending on the week. The worst part is, judging by the units I remember, the market barely shifts at all, so they're all just sitting on it like some kind of unspoken cartel (or worse, spoken).

So that made me buttmad and now they don't even revive one of the most ridiculously expensive LA's, given how new it is.

Crimson Exile
Jul 10, 2013, 09:08 AM
Glad a certain someone bought all those LA's +^_^+

gravityvx
Jul 10, 2013, 10:05 AM
This was pretty awesome, got all my old accessories/hairstyles for cheap and nice boosts for affixing new gear for my dewman. It's a good week.

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 11:12 AM
I usually don't follow the prices when new scratches are available, is it normal that the stuff is getting more expensive so early? /la sexy has gone from 1,2m to 2,5m already... ;w;

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 11:14 AM
When it spikes like that it's mainly to dow ith hoarders and Market Star Online II players. You can expect it to fluctuate wildly over the course of the day, due to high demand for being a great LA for waifu sim players and scratchers in different timezones, and some people wanting to cash in on them later on.

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 11:20 AM
Mh, all right. Guess I'll just get more money for now and panic later if necessary.

Z-0
Jul 10, 2013, 12:23 PM
Also, remember that everyone gets a new character slot next week, so many are buying duplicates of what they already have for their characters later.

For Lobby Actions, I can see Sexy going up super fast since everyone would've wanted it. I know I bought it a long time ago for 4 million to sexy up my robit~~

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 12:25 PM
lol I got it for 200k when someone forgot a zero and they were going for 2m

don't hate

Vintasticvin
Jul 10, 2013, 12:41 PM
O.o *Looks at Cyron's GIF from page 3* Bouuuuuuuncy

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 01:24 PM
That's totally not irrelevent

Chik'Tikka
Jul 10, 2013, 01:55 PM
Remember when I said I wanted dance6 but it was stupidly expensive? I meant sing. I thought sing was counted as a dance.

So I missed it at 2m by like an hour, the tickets were bought up by investors and it was up to 4 within no time at all, then 6, and now 8-10 depending on the week. The worst part is, judging by the units I remember, the market barely shifts at all, so they're all just sitting on it like some kind of unspoken cartel (or worse, spoken).

So that made me buttmad and now they don't even revive one of the most ridiculously expensive LA's, given how new it is.

wow, that makes me glad i picked that one up for 200K +^_^+ still, i want dance 3-4, and before they started revives i remember dance 3 became unavailable with only one in the player shop for over a billion+^_^+ that was just depressing+^_^+

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 02:00 PM
*sits in front of his VITA to snipe someone putting sexy up for the wrong price*

Zenobia
Jul 10, 2013, 02:18 PM
Aww yisssss Adhoge B was cheap as hell also sniped medioum cool for a like 250k trollin~. /la sexy best MINE!

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2013, 04:16 PM
and with my purchase of Pose 3, I have all the Lobby Actions. Nothing else in the scratch to care about. High-five for not having to buy any AC this week YEAH

wait my Premium runs out on Friday fuck

NoiseHERO
Jul 10, 2013, 04:20 PM
I have all the Lobby Actions.

ALL OF THEM?? D8

ARE YOU RICH??? DDDD8

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 04:22 PM
I'd have all of them if I had another 100k that day O;AIDSBFG;UADSFBG;AUDBG;UADF

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 04:24 PM
I could get all Lobby Actions

but I don't want to spend on things I don't want

Should I get Ahoge B for cast?

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 04:27 PM
But then I can't tell Cyron and Cyrobon apart.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 04:29 PM
I could get all Lobby Actions

but I don't want to spend on things I don't want

Should I get Ahoge B for cast?

I'm giving this a resounding "yes." It looks amazing on a whole bunch of male cast heads, I'm sure caseal heads aren't any different.

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2013, 04:35 PM
I'll give it a resounding "no", because giant blades of hair that stick out of scalps in seemingly random directions look ridiculous and silly.

Zyrusticae
Jul 10, 2013, 04:38 PM
I have a good chunk of the emotes, but I have only two of the dances because why the fuck would I pay over 2m for a goddamn emote?!

All of you guys with all the dances are completely insane. Or play too much, whatever.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 04:39 PM
So that's a yes from giga and olaf.
And a maybe from Gardios

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 04:40 PM
I have a good chunk of the emotes, but I have only two of the dances because why the fuck would I pay over 2m for a goddamn emote?!

All of you guys with all the dances are completely insane. Or play too much, whatever.

Why not both?

Real answer: Because irish jigs, robot, and bellyjiggle. I get WAY more entertainment out of these than anything else 2m could buy me. I do these with any cosmetics, I do these in any quest, I do these at any level, I do these no matter how good 2m of last month's gear is this month. 2m in emotes I bought in the first two scratches still entertains me to this day.

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2013, 04:43 PM

Nice false dichotomy you've got there. Maybe some people just think they're fun and add a bit more flavor to the game.

And a maybe from Gardios

I-

Zenobia
Jul 10, 2013, 04:44 PM
And a maybe from Gardios

Ahoge Cyrobo is a go!

Zyrusticae
Jul 10, 2013, 04:46 PM
Nice false dichotomy you've got there. Maybe some people just think they're fun and add a bit more flavor to the game.
Yeah, you're taking me too seriously.

I just don't see the value in it. Especially the ones that go for 3m+. That's 6 full VH TACO runs. That's a lot of dosh. To keep up with that, I'd have to put in 6 hours of play for ONE emote. That's too much for me.

Obviously not so for a lot of other folks, however...

Why not both?

Real answer: Because irish jigs, robot, and bellyjiggle. I get WAY more entertainment out of these than anything else 2m could buy me. I do these with any cosmetics, I do these in any quest, I do these at any level, I do these no matter how good 2m of last month's gear is this month. 2m in emotes I bought in the first two scratches still entertains me to this day.
Point taken.

I will never agree with the value proposition (see above), but I can see why it would be considered "worth it" to other folks.

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 04:48 PM
Well the reason I have them is cause...well...there isn't really anything else I care to spend my money on.

Zyrusticae
Jul 10, 2013, 04:50 PM
Well the reason I have them is cause...well...there isn't really anything else I care to spend my money on.
This is part of the problem for me.

There might not be anything I want to spend it on now, but what about next month? Two months from now? The last thing I want is to be forced to run TAs because I'm short X amount of meseta for the thing I REALLY, REALLY want.

Also, like everyone else, I hate running TAs (or rather, I hate the forming up part), so I can only do it so many times in a week before I start to shut down and play something else instead.

GreenArcher
Jul 10, 2013, 04:51 PM
Mmmm. Soul/Stat3/Ability3/Stat boost for +100 attack per piece, +400 overall.

Yummy.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 05:00 PM

There might not be anything I want to spend it on now, but what about next month? Two months from now?
More outfits and actions?

Zyrusticae
Jul 10, 2013, 05:07 PM
More outfits and actions?
Right.

I save everything I have for outfits, really. Especially stuff like the string bikini coming in two weeks.

I have no shame.

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 05:15 PM

There might not be anything I want to spend it on now, but what about next month? Two months from now? The last thing I want is to be forced to run TAs because I'm short X amount of meseta for the thing I REALLY, REALLY want.

Also, like everyone else, I hate running TAs (or rather, I hate the forming up part), so I can only do it so many times in a week before I start to shut down and play something else instead.

All I really do in this is run tacos a couple times a week right now so it doesn't bother me much. Either way I don't blow all my meseta or anything. I always keep a couple mil around just in case

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 05:58 PM
Got da ahoge

Pics soon yay

Maronji
Jul 10, 2013, 08:31 PM
If someone's posted this somewhere already, then I apologize (I checked all the threads I could remember where the stream rips were posted and couldn't find it), but other than that, bumping for official/less eye-cancerous update compilation video (it's got all three parts (decently) smashed together in one video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI0tNZCsrY8

Regardless, might as well swap the video links in the OP for this one.