PDA

View Full Version : New techs vs Class Combination

holmwood
Jul 9, 2013, 11:29 PM
I know I know, too early to discuss much.
If you weren't able to see it before, then skip to 0:28 in this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsxJn3JHYE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsxJn3JHYE

1) Extremely close range
2) High PP costs
-Zanverse either uses 33 PP or 66 PP. (Can't tell)
-Nagrants uses 60 PP
- Nazonde uses 30 PP
- Nabarta uses 31 PP to activate, and decreases PP over time
- Namegid appears to use 60 PP

I'm trying to figure out class combinations to efficiently use these techs. I'm having kind of a dilemma on which class to focus leveling on prior to the EP2 patch. I just don't have the time to level everything...

Here are my thoughts so far.

1) Te/Fi:
Pro:
-can wear high sdef units to aid in survival
-heavy wand usage + crazy heart's 2x pp regen rate will aid in that PP deficiency

Con:
-You have to stay in close range
-Less powerful techs compared to Fo/Fi

2) Te/Hu:
Pro:
-don't even have to care about spamming techs! Tech is just there to charge up wand gear and deal with trash mobs.
-High sdef

Cons:
-weak techs
-tons of pp problems when dealing with highly mobile bosses

3) Fo/Fi:
-heavy use of a talis to stay at a safe distance
-charge PP revival + crazy heart for PP reduction

Con:
-will take much longer time to pull of techs because you need to place the talis in the right position prior to charging

4) Fo/Br:

Pro:
-Can decrease pp usage for multihit techs [Nabarta, Nafoie, Nagrants, Nazonde] with high crit rate. And maybe regen PP with Nazonde + Talis? . . .

Con:
-Smaller percentage boost in attack from subclass compared to Fi sub class

UnLucky
Jul 9, 2013, 11:40 PM
Uh, there was a longer video that showed the techs used back to back, they didn't seem much more than 20PP each.

holmwood
Jul 9, 2013, 11:42 PM
Uh, there was a longer video that showed the techs used back to back, they didn't seem much more than 20PP each.
Yeah I have the longer video (illegal one right?).

Those numbers were based off of that video. ^^; It was blurry though, so I can't say it's accurate.