PDA

View Full Version : What is your average waste too affix Soul + III?

dr apocalipsis
Jul 10, 2013, 07:13 AM
Have been wondering today, since it have been a long time since I dont affix anything. My fear to Dodo is that big.

My last 2 attemps of Mizer Soul + Shoot III (nothing fancy) were 2.5M and 700k with todays boost. Not counting countless +10% boosters. I just cant believe how often dodo fails +60%.

Is it like this for everyone or only for me?

Limbo_lag
Jul 10, 2013, 07:45 AM
How are you going about affixing this? 2 slotting on average is about 500k for me. Might be a little more due to mizer soul being expensive, or the occasional fail streak. I have hit the 2 mil mark before, but its pretty rare.

DoubleCannon
Jul 10, 2013, 08:56 AM
why dont you just get mizer soul on first before the final attempt?

then use a 10% affix booster during the event and you will have 100% just need 2x mizer + shoot 3 for fodder items. but since mizer is so expensive thats why i just use fang soul lol

.Jack
Jul 10, 2013, 09:05 AM
why dont you just get mizer soul on first before the final attempt?

then use a 10% affix booster during the event and you will have 100% just need 2x mizer + shoot 3 for fodder items. but since mizer is so expensive thats why i just use fang soul lol

Only one mizer fodder is required unlike the the other shoot souls. Mizer gives a boost to shoot III.

Around 500k or less I'd say is average. A little less if you make your own fodders.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 10, 2013, 01:58 PM
I've only tried 3 times, and each time i went completely bankrupt+^_^+ losing 6 mill that 3rd time, this was with boosters and constant referring to guides+^_^+ decided then to just let others affix and buy from player shops+^_^+