PDA

View Full Version : What do you do on this game?

Rosel
Jul 10, 2013, 08:58 AM
To people still playing, what do you do while you're on?

I'm level 60 and I don't realize what I should be doing. :confused: Help?

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2013, 09:18 AM
I'm not at 60 yet (6 classes between 50 and 54), but I just play with friends and team mates, do AQs, XQs, TAs, whatever they may want/need to do.

HIT0SHI
Jul 10, 2013, 09:20 AM
Do any client orders to give yourself a goal, T.A.C.O.s to get money, join at random games to help someone, Advanced Quests and Extreme Quests for rares, Falz Elder EQ for other rares, goof around with your team help them on their goal with team orders and of course, play with friends.

Z-0
Jul 10, 2013, 09:21 AM
Log on

-> TACOs up yet? Nope. If yes, do them.
-> Advanced Quests until my eyes are burned out of their sockets.

Alternatively, just log off.

And the lottery if it pops up.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 09:24 AM
I don't actually know.

Kilich
Jul 10, 2013, 09:28 AM
Have fun with combat system if you are melee. Dress up. Run some Emergency and other missions when I feel like it. Go through the story mode.

I mean, what did you expect? Reputation grind? Raids? PvP? Open world PvE like in Firefall/GW2?

Kondibon
Jul 10, 2013, 09:33 AM
I say, if you don't know what to do, then just don't play. If the game isn't fun enough then don't force yourself to try and find something interesting in it. It's free to play so it's not hard to just drop the game and come back later when you feel like it. That's what I do. Anything can get boring if you play it alot, so just take a break and come back later.

TERAGON1996
Jul 10, 2013, 09:38 AM
I'd say collecting as much money and tickets as u can if u are going to create another char in Episode 2, or maybe yeah, help others in their quest like 'accompany them until they reach max lvl', 'get their story quest all done' and so on, or help team gather as much team point as possible everyday, better yet, go try and do some SA yourself

HIT0SHI
Jul 10, 2013, 09:41 AM
I'd say collecting as much money and tickets as u can if u are going to create another char in Episode 2, or maybe yeah, help others in their quest like 'accompany them until they reach max lvl', 'get their story quest all done' and so on, or help team gather as much team point as possible everyday, better yet, go try and do some SA yourself

That's good one, you could make a Symbol Art nobody has done before and be proud if you see people using them!

Gardios
Jul 10, 2013, 09:46 AM
go try and do some SA yourself

Also, prepare yourself to curse the limited zoom, question the meaning of life and smash your mouse when you're at 220/225 but only have half of the SA done.

But it'll be worth it.

Laxedrane
Jul 10, 2013, 10:10 AM
Currently I've been spending alot of time getting as much FUN as possible. Through AQs and 10* and other stuff. Officially have the full set of instruments and party ball in my room yay. Otherwise I've been switching back and forth between my main and my alt that's going to take up braver when that's released.

My alt has areas to unlock still and my main is just cluttered with Daily orders so I work on that. If I want to be lazy I'll just run the event. I also use my special ADHD powers and put something on netflix in the background for when the game just gets mind numbingly grindy.

I have personally been enjoying doing things on Very Hard as force. Quartz can one shot me with some of his attacks. So I've enjoyed challenging him vardha and kitties. Recently Solo'd the Nab II TA as a 45 force. That was fun.

So yeah.

Edit: of course these constant scratch updates have kept me busy with getting new outfits and accessories.

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 10:15 AM
I do TACO's mostly. Occasionally I'll run AQ's for stones or Border Break for exp.

gravityvx
Jul 10, 2013, 10:20 AM
Right now doing nothing, occasional falz and TA. Mostly waiting for EP2 then go on a grinding spree with new character, the exp penalty removal for up to +11 along with exp boosters should make leveling much more enjoyable.

yoshiblue
Jul 10, 2013, 10:28 AM
I wait for gatherings to be announced. That's the only time I stop being a ninja and show myself once more. Like Dracula only everyone isn't trying to kill me.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 10, 2013, 10:38 AM
I wait for gatherings to be announced. That's the only time I stop being a ninja and show myself once more. Like Dracula only everyone isn't trying to kill me.

I hope that doesn't mean you're trying to suck people's blood. O_o

ShinMaruku
Jul 10, 2013, 10:40 AM
My character kills Honda in a bikini.

Xaelouse
Jul 10, 2013, 11:05 AM
get on and make fodder to sell in shop. AQs drop nothing I want anymore and the only reason I'd do them is to find a rare to make money off of, and that's really shallow to do. There is no fun in looking for things you dont really want.

o0Kais0o
Jul 10, 2013, 11:13 AM
Log on, look awesome, do a crap ton of runs, be disappointed at the lack of shiny stuff found. Rinse and repeat.

Dan Maku
Jul 10, 2013, 11:43 AM
Usually play tacos with friends. Other than that, I do solo or PUGs.

AlaskanKactus
Jul 10, 2013, 11:52 AM
I haven't reached lvl 60 yet so I'm still running through COs.

But overall I'm on a journey to find a 10*. It'll probably never happen but a man can dream.

Oh and I'm still trying to get Revelle's PC.

ShinKai
Jul 10, 2013, 12:03 PM
I chill out and hang with friends/teammates. Most of the time, I'll be helping a teammate do something they need. My goal isn't to hit level 60 asap, I want my team to hit 60 so we can all run stuff. And once we all hit 60, there will always be teammates to help, and Tacos to eat.

Also, there are Matter Boards to totally troll me. Bosses should never be on that board. :(

Syklo
Jul 10, 2013, 08:14 PM
I hope that doesn't mean you're trying to suck people's blood. O_o
Megiverse, baby <3

I just do whatever. I tend to be a collector, so I spend more time with dudu and storage than in the field @_@

BIG OLAF
Jul 10, 2013, 08:24 PM
TACOs and XQs usually nowadays, when I can get a party (hardly ever). AQs once in a while; don't find them very entertaining anymore. Maybe dick around in the team room or whatever, having conversations about sordid and kinky things with the rest of the team.

Skyly HUmar
Jul 10, 2013, 08:29 PM
Logging in LIKE A BOSS

Do TA LIKE A BOSS

Some AQ LIKE A BOSS

Get owned by dudu LIKE A BOSS

Do hard TA to make some money to try again LIKE A BOSS

Get owned again LIKE A BOSS

Do some EX LIKE A BOSS

Random Challenges LIKE A BOSS

Chat with friends LIKE A BOSS

Mess with noobs LIKE A BOSS

Troll the JP by crossdressing LIKE A BOSS.

.... typical day.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 08:44 PM
Logging in LIKE A BOSS

Do TA LIKE A BOSS

Some AQ LIKE A BOSS

Get owned by dudu LIKE A BOSS

Do hard TA to make some money to try again LIKE A BOSS

Get owned again LIKE A BOSS

Do some EX LIKE A BOSS

Random Challenges LIKE A BOSS

Chat with friends LIKE A BOSS

Mess with noobs LIKE A BOSS

Troll the JP by crossdressing LIKE A BOSS.

.... typical day.

best post a++ would lol again

Zipzo
Jul 10, 2013, 08:48 PM
I try to do things that may considered "challenging" in the game, like beating TA times or soloing certain things. It's a niche but I find enjoyment in besting personal times and the like.

Jungo Torii
Jul 10, 2013, 08:56 PM
I dance. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.

...I sometimes do tacos and Falz too. Or XQs/AQs every now and then. Generally with the team or trusted friends.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 08:58 PM
Complain about no butt

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 09:00 PM
Why not make better butt?

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2013, 09:01 PM
It's not possible

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 09:01 PM
:O

THIS WILL NOT STAND! WE MUST PROTEST UNTIL BIGGER BUTTS ARE POSSIBLE!

Syklo
Jul 10, 2013, 09:03 PM
:O

THIS WILL NOT STAND!

No kidding.
Butts sit, not stand.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 09:03 PM
i thought that's what we've been doing

"rare," "grind," and "dudu" are all just codewords

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 09:06 PM
No kidding.
Butts sit, not stand.

http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg

NoiseHERO
Jul 10, 2013, 09:13 PM
i thought that's what we've been doing

"rare," "grind," and "dudu" are all just codewords

that's nasteh.

ShinMaruku
Jul 10, 2013, 09:22 PM
It's not possible

Then you can't complain then. :P

Syklo
Jul 10, 2013, 09:29 PM
http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg
I got your attention :)
↑ something else to do in pso2.

ShinMaruku
Jul 10, 2013, 09:30 PM
I also set free a suffering humanity.

Noc Codez
Jul 10, 2013, 09:43 PM
To people still playing, what do you do while you're on?

I'm level 60 and I don't realize what I should be doing. :confused: Help?

WE DANCE !
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p321/NOCCODEZ/tumblr_m5yzddUTgH1rpqezvo1_500_zpsef25fd25.gif (http://s344.photobucket.com/user/NOCCODEZ/media/tumblr_m5yzddUTgH1rpqezvo1_500_zpsef25fd25.gif.htm l)

Kendrik
Jul 10, 2013, 09:49 PM
I've taken to hiding in bushes:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/JpNaql3.jpg?1[/spoiler-box]

Zenobia
Jul 10, 2013, 10:05 PM
What do I do?

Everything and nothing simultaneously.

Rosel
Jul 10, 2013, 11:08 PM
Meh. I might just uninstall again. It seems like the bulk of the content is just AQs, still. I already have a Dragon Slayer from that.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2013, 11:09 PM
Yes, but what about in a month when that's not one of the best swords anymore? How will you be able to manage, just knowing your weapon isn't top class anymore? Hm?

The Walrus
Jul 10, 2013, 11:09 PM
couldn't hurt to wait till EP2 is out to try the stuff it's bringing

Rosel
Jul 10, 2013, 11:22 PM
Yes, but what about in a month when that's not one of the best swords anymore? How will you be able to manage, just knowing your weapon isn't top class anymore? Hm?

Meh... depends if the areas it comes from is hard/fun. :-?

GreenArcher
Jul 10, 2013, 11:41 PM
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Aeris
Jul 11, 2013, 03:48 AM
Lol GreenArcher, tacos on my newman and cast, Xie dailies on my cast to level those lower level classes up fast also revelle's mood on my newman so i can get her card later on.

Skyly HUmar
Jul 11, 2013, 09:45 AM
Me and some buddies did all of Franka's COs to level the lowbie faster. It was actually kinda fun running them all instead of buying them (ghetto mpa ftw).

ashley50
Jul 11, 2013, 09:52 AM
Play.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 11, 2013, 09:55 AM
Been leveling my GU and FO classes lately, and TACOs remain as one of the top things I do besides nothing. Gotta get that cheddar some way.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 12, 2013, 07:59 AM
Meh. I might just uninstall again. It seems like the bulk of the content is just AQs, still. I already have a Dragon Slayer from that.

I call bs on the dragon slayer and there's these things called XQs and tacos

gigawuts
Jul 12, 2013, 09:04 AM
Who the fuck still runs around whining that such-and-such didn't find an item?

This stuff drops. Someone will find it. He could easily have been that someone. I don't see the big deal. It's not like it'll even be any good in 2 months, anyway.

Z-0
Jul 12, 2013, 09:07 AM
People really exaggerate how fast gear gets "outclassed".

Stuff from February and March are still going strong and most likely will stay that way until October. Same thing with the stuff from the latest AQs. This was a problem early game when they did keep outclassing things, but it doesn't happen that quickly anymore.

Also Lumpen, XQ and TACOs are daily things. I don't really call that playing the game, myself. Bulk of the game is AQs because that's the only thing you can keep doing for some marginal reward. XQs are only rewarding if you can accumulate enough passes and RDR (usually done by having lots of meseta), and TACO meseta is nothing special, just enough to get by.

BlankM
Jul 12, 2013, 09:09 AM

There's nothing wrong with wanting nice things. Most people looking for that gear are also trying to make meseta with finds so they can remain self-sufficient.

I wish gear didn't get outclassed so easily because lol damage stats/element but honestly this game doesn't move that fast. We haven't had to change units in months and only a few of the new pyroxene weapons are better. And they're all easy to obtain.

gigawuts
Jul 12, 2013, 09:09 AM
Yeah, it's only that good because we haven't actually gotten much new stuff since last year. From june to december items were being outclassed every 45-60 days, easily. Remember when hard launched and uncommons outranked most rares people had spent millions upon millions to grind to +10? Remember the ardillou market crash? That was hysterical.

SquashDemon
Jul 12, 2013, 10:15 AM
Hunt rares until you DIE.

Can't use it? Hunt it anyways.

Mod that b**** to a 4 Affix God Punisher with a level 3 potential and sell it to some Rube for millions.

Brother...can you spare a Dragon Slayer?

Coatl
Jul 12, 2013, 10:16 AM

You realize that's not even that good of a sword right? 3:

~Aya~
Jul 12, 2013, 10:33 AM
50% lambda ardillo max latent is cheap and good enough.. most 9★ are the same way.. 50% full latent 9★ DS like lambda failnaught outclasses many for next to nothing cost wise. 9★ spear .. lambda raizen is also just fine once maxed out and they only cost 1-10k meseta..... just max out the good latents, add 50% element and affix it for more power/pp.

On topic: I AdD jump around ship for awhile and then go make paypah.

Neferpitou
Jul 12, 2013, 12:37 PM
@Rosel no offense but you sound like a hardcore gamer... maybe try a PvP game with a ladder system, it can keep you playing for hours.

If you love pso2 too much then what you can do is buy a PS4 when it comes out and play a bit of pso2 and PS4 games! Well that's what I'm doing anyway :)

P.S. I think we just cured cancer O.O http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/1i4tqq/new_wonder_drug_matches_and_kills_all_kinds_of/

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 12, 2013, 12:39 PM
People really exaggerate how fast gear gets "outclassed".

Stuff from February and March are still going strong and most likely will stay that way until October.
I'm still using Surukurai and I get confused when people tell me to get a Fleetmalinca.

It's like...20 more atk?
Why would I waste time on that