PDA

View Full Version : Pso2 fastest way to get exp to level up past lvl 50?

Shad0owdruid
Jul 10, 2013, 10:21 AM
Hi everone ,im a FI/HU in Pso2 lvl 50/51 and im starting to have trouble leveling becuz i cant play that much anymore since i work and go back to school soon so i would like to know what is you're best way to level past 50 (specifik CO or quest ,MPA etc..) so share here ur best way to do so and ty ^^

HIT0SHI
Jul 10, 2013, 10:25 AM
I'm on the same boat mostly, I did VH T.A.C.O.s giving around 10k EXP per CO so doing all of them do around 50k or so. Getting the weather COs also help quite a bit and of course do Falz Elder with EXP boosts whenever you can.

Z-0
Jul 10, 2013, 10:35 AM
Best way is to play Advanced Quests. You do get some EXP cut right now, but it's the best thing for EXP providing you get some good games.

Laxedrane
Jul 10, 2013, 10:40 AM
Also keep an eye on daily orders. Most of the time there solid exp just have to decide weather it's worth the time. If you get a clear this mission x many times, try picking up other orders for the area and blitz through em quick.

The even also a solid thing to check out, when that's gone, depending on the new area, ruins is the best place to go for general MPA'ing.

Rende
Jul 10, 2013, 09:43 PM
I did this til lv54 then AQ all the way. 45~5X is wen it starts to get slow. You can start doing aqs with 3 or less risk at 51 for exp, but I prefer to start AQ at 54 or 55 onwards as I usually join high risk parties.

Watch from 5min onwards, real action starts 7min onward
http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm21015281
You need to find someone who knows some JP to converse with hem and allow u to join their crystal searching parties. I start doing this at lv 41, one burst at 41 will bring you to 45 almost 46. From 46 onward its one lvl per burst and 50 onward about half bar per burst. But considering the +100% boost right now and adding a 75% boost ticket, it should take half the time
I got my fighter from lv41 to 51 in a day, before the boost week started

holmwood
Jul 10, 2013, 10:00 PM
I did this til lv54 then AQ all the way. 45~5X is wen it starts to get slow. You can start doing aqs with 3 or less risk at 51 for exp, but I prefer to start AQ at 54 or 55 onwards as I usually join high risk parties.

Watch from 5min onwards, real action starts 7min onward
http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm21015281
You need to find someone who knows some JP to converse with hem and allow u to join their crystal searching parties. I start doing this at lv 41, one burst at 41 will bring you to 45 almost 46. From 46 onward its one lvl per burst and 50 onward about half bar per burst. But considering the +100% boost right now and adding a 75% boost ticket, it should take half the time
I got my fighter from lv41 to 51 in a day, before the boost week started

Im confused. But I REALLY would like to know how.

~Aya~
Jul 10, 2013, 10:04 PM
Easy.. just buy every buyable CO item and turn in.....

Profit. 8D....