PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap, Chrome can eat Wolga

Lostbob117
Jul 12, 2013, 01:17 AM
Just witnessed Chrome eat a Wolga in Tower. Did anyone know he could do this? I wonder if he can also Dark Ragne, probably can since he ate a Wolga. Anyone ever saw this happen? o.o

Syklo
Jul 12, 2013, 01:21 AM
yes, it can eat ragne.

Question now is: can it eat falz?

blace
Jul 12, 2013, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I saw something like this happen once during a run in floating continent with Dark Ragne.

As long as it's a darker Chrome will eat it.

Exiled_Gundam
Jul 12, 2013, 01:30 AM
Just witnessed Chrome eat a Wolga in Tower. Did anyone know he could do this? I wonder if he can also Dark Ragne, probably can since he ate a Wolga. Anyone ever saw this happen? o.o

It can eat ragne, and make you lose the crystal in the process :P

Rien
Jul 12, 2013, 01:45 AM
I saw Chrome and Zeshreida.

Unfortunately, Zeshreida was always quite a distance away whenever Chrome attempted his "eating" move, so I did not get to see Chrome eat Zeshreida.

D-Inferno
Jul 12, 2013, 01:46 AM
Pretty sure Ragne and Zesh are programmed not to get eaten.

Zorafim
Jul 12, 2013, 01:47 AM
Pretty sure we have some confirmed reports of Chrome eating Ragne. I think I saw it myself, too.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 12, 2013, 01:50 AM
Pretty sure Ragne and Zesh are programmed not to get eaten.
AhahahaAHAHAHA

EvilMag
Jul 12, 2013, 01:53 AM
I've had Chrome eat Ragne in the Extreme quest.

UnLucky
Jul 12, 2013, 01:56 AM
I saw him eat a Wolga and an Alonagahda in one bite

Ryock
Jul 12, 2013, 02:06 AM
It can eat ragne, and make you lose the crystal in the process :P

That's okay, it's not like he would've dropped anything. I'll take that for some comedic value :D

D-Inferno
Jul 12, 2013, 02:31 AM
Hm, I think I remember having Chrome trying to eat in Tower, and Ragne not getting eaten (I think Ragne might have been jumping, but I cannot remember well).

Is there a video of this happening? If Chrome really can eat Ragne and Zesh, then I wonder if it can eat Hunar?

strikerhunter
Jul 12, 2013, 02:44 AM
Hm, I think I remember having Chrome trying to eat in Tower, and Ragne not getting eaten (I think Ragne might have been jumping, but I cannot remember well).

Is there a video of this happening? If Chrome really can eat Ragne and Zesh, then I wonder if it can eat Hunar?

For Boss Darkers, they have to be extremely closer than the normal mobs to be eaten.

I had seen chrome eating all darker boss except hunar since I had yet to see those 2 crossing each other's paths.

Gardios
Jul 12, 2013, 03:18 AM
We should start taming Chrome Dragons to end our Falz problem.

strikerhunter
Jul 12, 2013, 03:24 AM

One does not easily tames a Chrome Dragon.

Rien
Jul 12, 2013, 03:26 AM
Quna does it.

SakuRei
Jul 12, 2013, 04:16 AM

Which will be quite good if it happens xD Though Dragons are not trusted (sometimes), especially when a Dragon comes out of a mysterious void and eats everything along xD or Kuna can... OOOOOOOOR!!~ Extract a DNA of Chrome and inject special specimens where chosen ARKS can transform into a giant Chro-- uhhherrm... nvm I'll stop here... (SnK reference? xD) :-?

-Dark Falz eld-- *chrome dragon bites* "FRESH MEAT" ^^;

エース
Jul 12, 2013, 04:40 AM
You guys want to get rid of a perfectly fine gold and experience mine? Well, be my guest.

Syklo
Jul 12, 2013, 05:41 AM
I'd love to see chrome gulp down elder's little buttsmack.

o0Kais0o
Jul 12, 2013, 05:59 AM
I imagine Chrome tearing off Elders' arms and munching them like chicken drumsticks.

Ezodagrom
Jul 12, 2013, 06:18 AM
I saw haze draal running away through half of the map to go eat a Ragne that had just spawned (this was in the wind and rain EQ).

Syklo
Jul 12, 2013, 07:22 AM
I imagine Chrome tearing off Elders' arms and munching them like chicken drumsticks.
The Elder Recipe
Now with 300% more Old Spice!

Punisher106
Jul 12, 2013, 08:12 AM
I was fighting a chrome dragon, one time, and I got grabbed by a funji. I looked at where I was, relative to where the chrome was, only to see his blip come barreling halfway across the map to my location. When he got here, he sucked up all the darkers that were attacking me. It was hilarious.

ShinKai
Jul 12, 2013, 08:19 AM
But can it eat Firefox?

o0Kais0o
Jul 12, 2013, 09:06 AM
Its powered by Google, it can eat anything. >.>