PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a Dudu Simulator?

LordShade
Jul 12, 2013, 04:31 AM
at least for affixing.

http://pso2numao.web.fc2.com/dodo/

Friend showed me this and this is honestly the greatest thing ever. Website can be google translated with chrome/ various other translatable ways.

Allows you to know what the hell you want in affixing before you even begin, its amazing. Even gives estimated success rate of for instance, all four of your affixes going through.

I've done a bit of mucking around myself...
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/3ASpY[/SPOILER-BOX]

Noc Codez
Jul 12, 2013, 06:46 AM
NICE TY

Shinureal
Jul 13, 2013, 03:37 PM
Yo there, I'll try that.
I see you are on Ship 10, me too I'm here, so here's my character:
Shinu Karasu. feel free to add me :D

Zorafim
Jul 13, 2013, 03:46 PM
I was expecting a button that you press which displays the word Fail.

Emp
Jul 13, 2013, 03:50 PM
Lol this could never accurately simulate dudu. The chance of both success and failure is decided at random with and without success boosters.

Zenobia
Jul 13, 2013, 03:56 PM
How the hell do you add the abilities to the list on the right. D-clicking does no justice.

Z-0
Jul 13, 2013, 03:56 PM
Drag them.

Zenobia
Jul 13, 2013, 03:59 PM
Drag them.

Weird how I can't just drag it to the first slot cause I tried that after double clicking lol.

Got it now though.

Link1275
Jul 13, 2013, 04:39 PM
Lol this could never accurately simulate dudu. The chance of both success and failure is decided at random with and without success boosters.
Then run the odds in sequences of 100 attempts and see what happens. Sure it's not written in stone, but it's better than nothing.

solid_snark
Jul 14, 2013, 01:25 AM
I like the "Re-DoDo" button after you've tried the first time...

NoiseHERO
Jul 14, 2013, 01:40 AM
I dunno about the dice rolls but yeah this would be useful for people new to affixing that get confused by all the convoluted bullshit you have to go through for certain things. (well I guess it's simple once you get it but when I first tried affixing I was confused for a whole 40 minutes asking my team mates how stuff mixed.)

Syklo
Jul 14, 2013, 02:50 AM
It won't translate for me D:<
Not that I need it that badly, but it makes navigating a tad harder