PDA

View Full Version : Event Oracle's Top Model

TenebriS
Jul 15, 2013, 09:36 AM
Attention ARKs of all Ships! Oracle is searching, and what they want is.......

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p49/redBallon/PSO%202/OracleTopModel.png

All female Arks and residents of the Oracle fleet are allowed to join this search for Oracle's Top Model.
Get your best dress, your favorite make up and your prettiest accessory and show us why you are going to be the Top Model of all Oracle Fleet.
Each race will get 2 representatives, 1 chosen by a poll, 1 chosen by the judges.
After we found all the representatives we will have the final Poll to determine who is the Top Model of the Oracle Fleet.

Each race has to send their entries to one specific Person who collects all the Pictures of your race. These are:
DieannaKill: (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=43956) HUMANS
TenebriS: (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=64643) NEWMANS
Gama: (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=34014) CASTS
redroses: (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=41657) DEWMANS

Please send pictures in like this:
Full-body in Makeover
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img14/900/8jft.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Face Close-up in Makeover
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img22/3804/e4cc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Full-body Posing
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img809/7408/fo8h.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]You can participate only in one category, can’t be part in 2 of them.
Please do not use weapons, because they aren't really part of the clothing. Units are allowed tho since they can be integrated into clothes and styles easily.
You can leave the weps on your back, but a fighting pic with weps in your hands are not allowed.

Send your entry within the next 2 weeks to the person covering your race. Your entry PMs will be answered shortly, even if it takes a little you will get your answer!
End date: 07-29-2013, 05:00PM GMT+1

Sizustar (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=72819) offered to help anybody who needs help on takinga picture of their char posing. She has a very good PC so she can do high quality shots for anybody asking.
She also knows the rules so you don't have to worry about getting any problems about it.^^

Now about the prizes, the final winners will receive:

1st: 3000 Webmoney code + Character Photoshoot with Meji (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208066) + a picture of your character made by redroses
(here a small example sketch of how the sketch would look (http://imageshack.us/a/img577/6990/q1j.png))
2nd: 2000 Webmoney code + a PSOW-Profile Picture made by redroses
3rd: 1000 webmoney

This is the female version, Oracle's Top Idol for males will be held after this is finished!

This event is made and sponsored by:
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/3421/lyrq.png

HIT0SHI
Jul 15, 2013, 09:47 AM
This is the female version, Oracle's Top Idol for males will be held after this is finished!

Welp, time to wait.

Shirai
Jul 15, 2013, 09:53 AM
This looks interesting!
So hard to choose who to enter with though.
Decisions,decisions, decisions...

Hope this contest goes very very well though

Vintasticvin
Jul 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
Oh I'm soooo gonna enter this and hopefully my Caseal does just as good as she did last time if not better ay? But as always this is going to be fun to see and take part in lol. Good luck to all who enters ~<3

Lets show these judges what we're made of!

Jungo Torii
Jul 15, 2013, 10:10 AM
Welp, time to wait.

Ditto.

...It's ok, male characters don't actually exist anyways. :v

Might put an entry in for it seriously when it comes around, though.

redroses
Jul 15, 2013, 10:20 AM
I wish everybody good luck with entering and I am looking forward to all the new sexy dumans that will be send my way, thehehe!

Also, adding to the info of the 1st prize being a drawing from me, it will be a full-body drawing of your character with a background and you can of course decide the setting (example: action shot, your character partying, your character chilling at home, etc.)!

Again, Good Luck to everybody!

Shirai
Jul 15, 2013, 10:21 AM
Ditto.

...It's ok, male characters don't actually exist anyways. :v

Might put an entry in for it seriously when it comes around, though.

Male newmans don't exist.

actually lol, when the male version comes around. i'd love to see how many male newmans enter

Bunansa
Jul 15, 2013, 10:22 AM
Now this is what I've been waiting for... good luck everyone with the pics!

Jungo Torii
Jul 15, 2013, 10:24 AM

actually lol, when the male version comes around. i'd love to see how many male newmans enter

All of a sudden, there will be hundreds upon hundreds of them, congregating in holy anger and determination in an effort to win.

...Or there'll be like two.

Sizustar
Jul 15, 2013, 10:32 AM
Does the outfit have to be the same in all three picture?

TenebriS
Jul 15, 2013, 10:40 AM
Does the outfit have to be the same in all three picture?

Yes it has to be the same outfit, and accessories. In the posing picture you are allowed to use units too!

Sizustar
Jul 15, 2013, 11:02 AM
Yes it has to be the same outfit, and accessories. In the posing picture you are allowed to use units too!

OK, and just ingame picture, no post editing, correct?

Lostbob117
Jul 15, 2013, 11:22 AM
If anyone's interested, the PSO2 Tweaker can get rid of the interface completely (not just in screenshots, in real time gameplay). I thought it might make it easier to get that perfect screenshot~

I'd plan on entering... But my character doesn't do "modeling" very well ^^;
Though, you can already take screenshots without the hud.

Anyways, is first place also going to get a psow avatar?

TenebriS
Jul 15, 2013, 11:46 AM
OK, and just ingame picture, no post editing, correct?

Yeah thats correct, no editing of any kind.

If anyone's interested, the PSO2 Tweaker can get rid of the interface completely (not just in screenshots, in real time gameplay). I thought it might make it easier to get that perfect screenshot~

Thats really nice, surely helpful for some people!

You could always try entering tho, you got 2 weeks to change your mind.^^

Anyways, is first place also going to get a psow avatar?
If you are talking about PSOW custom avatar, mod did sadly not respond to it. It's possible that the mod will respond at some point, if so I will inform you about it!

Vintasticvin
Jul 15, 2013, 11:49 AM

You should enter anyways for the sport of doing it as well as for kicks and giggles Aida.

SakuRei
Jul 15, 2013, 11:50 AM
Hmm...I guess time to make Rei turn into a "girl" for a while... Or... I'll use the Duman race once the Ep 2 arrives...

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 15, 2013, 11:55 AM
I think my Duman will be ready to participate in this event. Could somebody please tell me how to take a screenshot with no HUD? It's been absolute ages since I've last played on PC. ^^;

Sizustar
Jul 15, 2013, 12:39 PM
Last question, can the "judge" access pso2-upload.info or should use another image host?

TenebriS
Jul 15, 2013, 01:02 PM
Last question, can the "judge" access pso2-upload.info or should use another image host?

As far as I know they do, did so far. If nothing changed all of them can access it.
In case that changed you will be informed by the judge. :)
(tbh I have no clue why some can access it while others can't o.o)

blace
Jul 15, 2013, 01:09 PM
It's due to someone uploading indecent pictures from a certain IP range that may have been banned, like Comcast in the US. It's a widely used ISP due to it being readily available in most areas.

Sizustar
Jul 15, 2013, 01:13 PM
As far as I know they do, did so far. If nothing changed all of them can access it.
In case that changed you will be informed by the judge. :)
(tbh I have no clue why some can access it while others can't o.o)

It's because a user posted offensive and sexual picture of the Blue Amazon onto the uploader, thus getting their internet service provider banned.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
Currently weighing my options here

AgemFrostMage
Jul 15, 2013, 02:16 PM

Can Afin enter?

mommy_cornelia
Jul 15, 2013, 02:22 PM
Is it ok to crop the Screenshots?

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 15, 2013, 02:25 PM
Obligatory Meji in car picture

Sizustar
Jul 15, 2013, 02:25 PM

If this can be done, do I resubmit, or if I got a better picture, can I submit before the deadline?

Cypher_9
Jul 15, 2013, 02:30 PM
I shall enter this! One question, how many submissions can we enter of the same race... like I have two looks I want to submit of Cipher?

Zenobia
Jul 15, 2013, 02:40 PM
Heh im all in for this!

CyberNei
Jul 15, 2013, 02:59 PM
Hmm... need to think about this when i get some free time :3

Gama
Jul 15, 2013, 03:00 PM
no cropping in my opinion. to prevend drama.

TenebriS
Jul 15, 2013, 03:03 PM

No cropping is allowed. Why would you like to crop it? If you give a good reason we might work somethign out about it.

I shall enter this! One question, how many submissions can we enter of the same race... like I have two looks I want to submit of Cipher?

You can only enter with 1 char of 1 race, so you have to decide on one of your looks.

If this can be done, do I resubmit, or if I got a better picture, can I submit before the deadline?

Technically you can resubmit it, but it would be the best not to do it often. It could get confusing if it happens too often. But until the deadline you can resubmit it, just know that your last submit will be the one that counts.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 15, 2013, 03:07 PM
I submitted mah fleshie

Was gonna humanize my cast and send it to Gama for kicks
Buuuut decided to like...try instead

mommy_cornelia
Jul 15, 2013, 03:08 PM
Submitted~

Shirai
Jul 15, 2013, 03:20 PM
Gah, so resubmitting wouldn't be the best idea.

This will take a lot of time and thinking. *squints*

Ryock
Jul 15, 2013, 03:26 PM
All done. We'll see where this goes~

Arapaima
Jul 15, 2013, 04:48 PM
When it says categories, does it mean only one type of screenshot and only one of those type of screenshots? and only one type of race? @_@

TenebriS
Jul 15, 2013, 04:55 PM
When it says categories, does it mean only one type of screenshot and only one of those type of screenshots? and only one type of race? @_@

Category = Race

Please send all 3 kind of screenshots, if yous end only 1 we can not count it.

Manta Oyamada
Jul 15, 2013, 05:11 PM
I sent my

RadiantLegend
Jul 15, 2013, 09:21 PM
Can't wait for the male version.

Vintasticvin
Jul 15, 2013, 09:34 PM
Vintasticvin Enters The Fray! In other words I finally submitted my entry to this contest.

Sara-hime
Jul 16, 2013, 02:40 AM
Thanks for pointing this contest Vin! I admit, its intimidating, but I'll give it my best! May the best Newearl win in my case! :D

Cypher_9
Jul 16, 2013, 02:44 AM
*as a purple mist comes in, it flows, dancing in the air. As it solidifies, lands a young kunochi, looking up at the door post; instantly, a kunai made its way onto the wood with a paper attached on its end. Suddenly, in a blink, the kunoichi vanished... as if nothing was ever there at all...*

*ehem* As this notes... a particular nin has turned in their entry~

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 03:21 AM
*as a purple mist comes in, it flows, dancing in the air. As it solidifies, lands a young kunochi, looking up at the door post; instantly, a kunai made its way onto the wood with a paper attached on its end. Suddenly, in a blink, the kunoichi vanished... as if nothing was ever there at all...*

*ehem* As this notes... a particular nin has turned in their entry~

LOL that is pretty darn creative!

Anyway I entered mine good luck to everyone!

Gypsy72
Jul 16, 2013, 07:32 AM
looking forward to entering this, but i think i'm gonna wait for some new summery outfits later tonight! :)

Limbo_lag
Jul 16, 2013, 08:45 AM
Does the background matter?

TenebriS
Jul 16, 2013, 09:06 AM
Does the background matter?

I won't lie, a char with a good pose and a fitting background always looks better.^^

AgemFrostMage
Jul 16, 2013, 04:14 PM
Can't wait for the male version.

Me too, the character is handsome and looks like Quna's brother even before I know she existed. I am over six feet tall (at least in the game)!

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130519_204210_009-Copy_zps07989897.jpg

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130709_171332_144_zpse58cfe19.png

Quna has lighter hair, natural eyes, and face a little wider though can still pass for a sister =)

TenebriS
Jul 17, 2013, 12:41 PM
since a few people asked for the end date I added it to the first post

End date: 07-29-2013, 05:00PM GMT+1

Vashyron
Jul 18, 2013, 12:50 AM
Entered! ....With a certain character's design. :wacko:

Thanks again for hosting another event.

Massaki
Jul 18, 2013, 09:59 AM
Annnd, I've sent my entry. :D

Now to hope Gene can squeeze through the next stages! :3

Vintasticvin
Jul 18, 2013, 11:03 AM
Yay good luck Massaki!

AFKei
Jul 18, 2013, 01:24 PM
WOO! Time to raid the closet!

redroses
Jul 19, 2013, 06:21 AM
Finally the time for dumans has come!
Let us show those other races that dumans are indeed now the best race, thehehe! Looking forward to your duman entrees.

BIG OLAF
Jul 19, 2013, 06:22 AM
I'm feel Dumans will have the most entries, since they're the 'new thing', so it should be quite a battle in that branch of the contest.

Gama
Jul 19, 2013, 08:17 AM
hah i made my duman and realised that hes a bit of a trap. xD

TenebriS
Jul 20, 2013, 04:21 PM
UPDATE:

Sizustar (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=72819) offered to help anybody who needs help on takinga picture of their char posing. She has a very good PC so she can do high quality shots for anybody asking.
She also knows the rules so you don't have to worry about getting any problems about it.^^

BlankM
Jul 20, 2013, 04:28 PM
So is there like, a criteria we'll be judged on? I'm not sure if my character would fit into this contest.

TenebriS
Jul 20, 2013, 04:41 PM
So is there like, a criteria we'll be judged on? I'm not sure if my character would fit into this contest.

The important part is that you decide on a style and stick with it. Like if you wanna go for cute, then use clothing, hairstyle, accesorry etc that looks cute. Same goes for sexy, nerdy and whatever you can think of. There is no prefered style here.

The criteria is mostly that you have a fitting style and not mixing lots of different.

TenebriS
Jul 22, 2013, 07:07 AM
Update:
First prize update, added Character Photoshoot with Meji (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208066)!

Vintasticvin
Jul 22, 2013, 07:27 AM
Update:
First prize update, added Character Photoshoot with Meji (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208066)!

:o Oooo this prize is the cats meow!

Massaki
Jul 22, 2013, 07:52 AM
Well, talk about making the first prize even sweeter.

redroses
Jul 22, 2013, 10:03 AM
My lovely fellow Dumans, I have an important announcement to make:

I need more entrees from you! If I do not get more dumans send my way, we may actually have to cancel the duman section as there aren't enough people participating with them. So please, if you haven't entered for an other race, have a duman and would like to enter this contest please do send me your dumans!

Looking forward to your entrees!

Gardios
Jul 22, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hah, seriously? I honestly expected your inbox to explode.

Might enter after all then, even though she barely has any hairstyles/accessories...

strikerhunter
Jul 22, 2013, 10:52 AM
Lol Redroses may you rejoice, sent my entry.

Ezodagrom
Jul 22, 2013, 10:53 AM
My lovely fellow Dumans, I have an important announcement to make:

I need more entrees from you! If I do not get more dumans send my way, we may actually have to cancel the duman section as there aren't enough people participating with them. So please, if you haven't entered for an other race, have a duman and would like to enter this contest please do send me your dumans!

Looking forward to your entrees!
That's surprising, thought the dewman category would be the one with the most entries.
Well, I was undecided between using Joh or Luppi to participate, so I guess I'll go with Luppi.

SilkaN
Jul 22, 2013, 12:16 PM
You are all lucky! Sadly, I have no means to access PSO2 at the moment. Otherwise it would've been a clear victory for me! huehuehuehue
Do your best!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2434000/2434031_1329137630893.35res_500_281.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

CloudChaser
Jul 22, 2013, 01:18 PM
There has GOT to be a male version of this:'(

Gardios
Jul 22, 2013, 01:24 PM

Estrogen now, testosterone later.

CloudChaser
Jul 22, 2013, 01:32 PM
omfg that just made my dayXD

DoubleZero
Jul 22, 2013, 03:33 PM
I'm submitting a Duman for the male model contest, but I'm throwing my big gal Holly into this one. Someone's gotta show that not all newmans are tiny little waifus! :D

Skye-Fox713
Jul 22, 2013, 03:50 PM
You can only enter with 1 char of 1 race, so you have to decide on one of your looks.

Ahh so that's what is meant in the OP of "can only participate in 1 category"

TenebriS
Jul 22, 2013, 04:39 PM
Ahh so that's what is meant in the OP of "can only participate in 1 category"

yeah, only 1 race each gender, you can enter female and male. :)

another update:
Please do not use weapons, because they aren't really part of the clothing. Units are allowed tho since they can be integrated into clothes and styles easily.

Alisha
Jul 23, 2013, 12:58 AM
hmn this interesting but i have one char of each race and it will be hard to choose just one.

Limbo_lag
Jul 23, 2013, 03:18 AM
another update:
Please do not use weapons

:-( Is this going to be strictly enforced? Coz one could argue that certain weapons have certain styles, etc., kind of like how you mentioned that background would affect the outcomes.

supersonix9
Jul 23, 2013, 03:32 AM
Damn I can't wait for the male contest.

CloudChaser
Jul 23, 2013, 08:16 AM
You and me both.

TenebriS
Jul 23, 2013, 10:36 AM
:-( Is this going to be strictly enforced? Coz one could argue that certain weapons have certain styles, etc., kind of like how you mentioned that background would affect the outcomes.

We are looking for the top model, not the top fighter. o.o
This is more or less about action shots, because we want real posing. You can leave the weps on your back, but a fighting pic with weps in your hands are not allowed.
If they are purely decoration we are fine with it. :)

Zorafim
Jul 23, 2013, 02:51 PM
... $#@&. I forgot to enter before going on vacation.

I guess I'm free to judge female casts after all!

I've gotta have some shots up somewhere I can use...

tomeky
Jul 23, 2013, 09:40 PM
almost finished submitting my character as well c:

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 23, 2013, 10:16 PM
almost finished submitting my character as well c:

Aww... It's TomTom. :(

Alisha
Jul 24, 2013, 12:47 AM
We are looking for the top model, not the top fighter. o.o
This is more or less about action shots, because we want real posing. You can leave the weps on your back, but a fighting pic with weps in your hands are not allowed.
If they are purely decoration we are fine with it. :)
what if its a pic with the weapon in the ready pose?

TenebriS
Jul 24, 2013, 01:34 AM
what if its a pic with the weapon in the ready pose?

the answer is in the quote^^

pic with weps in your hands are not allowed

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2013, 07:20 AM
If my "pose" picture doesn't meet protocol I'll resubmit as soon as I get home from work :3

tomeky
Jul 24, 2013, 09:18 AM
Aww... It's TomTom. :(

haha. competition is more fun, right Reap ? :>

CalusEx
Jul 24, 2013, 03:43 PM
thats an interesting competition, but i have a question. are dark themed entries tolerated or must it be a category of facile beauty? :)
just interested before i start to submit an entry, which isnt tolerated / against the rules ^^;

TenebriS
Jul 24, 2013, 03:44 PM
thats an interesting competition, but i have a question. are dark themed entries tolerated or must it be a category of facile beauty? :)
just interested before i start to submit an entry, which isnt tolerated / against the rules ^^;

Anythign is allowed if it doesn't break the rules, there is not really a preferred style of it.
So if you read the rules and your idea doesnt break any, you are free to try.^^

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2013, 06:02 PM
:) Theres beauty even in darkness Calus.

Sacrificial
Jul 26, 2013, 02:05 PM
I got referred to this thread not long ago by a teammate and I see the deadline is quite close...
So I have to make three screenshots (in este, face close up.pose) and send them over in a pm?

Shirai
Jul 26, 2013, 02:18 PM
Sent my entry, urrrg being undecisive sucks

Good luck to all btw o:

TenebriS
Jul 26, 2013, 02:18 PM
I got referred to this thread not long ago by a teammate and I see the deadline is quite close...
So I have to make three screenshots (in este, face close up.pose) and send them over in a pm?

yep, thats exactly how it works!

Sacrificial
Jul 26, 2013, 04:21 PM
Send the entry~ ....... i think , i dont really get the spoiler/img codes here......time will change that.

Sizustar
Jul 26, 2013, 04:56 PM
Send the entry~ ....... i think , i dont really get the spoiler/img codes here......time will change that.

Wait and see if your receive a confirmation PM from the judge of your race.
If not, contact them again.

Alisha
Jul 26, 2013, 07:48 PM
can anyone reccomend a place for the pose shot?
due to my characters skin tone i need good lighting.

Epylon
Jul 27, 2013, 04:04 AM
Sent my submission in :]
HI SAC.

Try Ruins for some good lighting Alisha

Sizustar
Jul 27, 2013, 10:08 AM
can anyone reccomend a place for the pose shot?
due to my characters skin tone i need good lighting.

Team ship with no background(No Onsen, No forest)
Forest stage
Beach Stage
Snow stage

Sara-hime
Jul 27, 2013, 02:28 PM
I saw the contest was extended a bit. Thank you! I never would have had the time to do this by today given how busy work was this week. @_@;

TenebriS
Jul 28, 2013, 07:40 AM
I saw the contest was extended a bit. Thank you! I never would have had the time to do this by today given how busy work was this week. @_@;

Are you sure you are posting in the correct thread? o.o;

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2013, 04:50 AM
Only a few hours left if you still want to participate in this event take the chance! :)

And thanks to everyone who already does! n.n

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2013, 07:05 AM
I can't wait for the male contest. All four male Newmans will duke it out in a battle to the death.

Good luck to everyone, etc.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 29, 2013, 07:06 AM
I can't wait for the male contest. All four male Newmans will duke it out in a battle to the death.

Good luck to everyone, etc.

Are there even four? :P Good thing Meji can't enter cause he'd win by default.

yoshiblue
Jul 29, 2013, 07:10 AM
Mejiluck™ of default victories.

Sara-hime
Jul 29, 2013, 10:22 AM
Are you sure you are posting in the correct thread? o.o;

Most definitely! I must have had the date confused with another thread though. But I submitted my entry. This was so nerve wracking, but I'm glad I at least tried. I'd love to share some of the outtake shots sometime when this is over. :D

Courina
Jul 30, 2013, 10:36 AM
awh, im late i guess XD

Zaix
Jul 30, 2013, 10:52 AM
Is there an estimate to Part 2 of this contest?

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 11:00 AM

Waht do you mean? the male part?

Zaix
Jul 30, 2013, 11:43 AM

I was referring more to the voting phase.

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 11:51 AM

Yeah, that will happen, but we got so much people that it needs some time to judge them all.

Zaix
Jul 30, 2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah, that will happen, but we got so much people that it needs some time to judge them all.

Oh I believe it. I was mostly after a time estimate. I'll just assume a few days yet.

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 12:01 PM
Oh I believe it. I was mostly after a time estimate. I'll just assume a few days yet.

Yeah, I try to keep it short. I hope nobody is upset if it takes a few day.

Sizustar
Jul 30, 2013, 02:13 PM
How many submission of each race so far?

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
How many submission of each race so far?

Still busy with the Human submissions, but I can tell you in a day^^

Sizustar
Jul 30, 2013, 03:26 PM
Still busy with the Human submissions, but I can tell you in a day^^

No problem~ how long will the voting be, 1 week or 2 week?

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 03:44 PM
No problem~ how long will the voting be, 1 week or 2 week?
The voting will be around for 1 week and will eb done the same way Gama handled his contest. You have vote on 3 of the contestants, tho we wont use a point system liek him, more like each of the 3 gets 1 point. Those posts should nopt be edited or the vote won't count.
Means people write something like this:

My vote goes to:
<name1>
<name2>
<name3>

The rules will be in the voting thread again and be written in bold letters so they are easy to see and understand! :)

Manta Oyamada
Jul 30, 2013, 04:08 PM
When we go vote?

Ezodagrom
Jul 30, 2013, 04:12 PM
When we go vote?
In a few days, it seems.
From the last page:

Yeah, I try to keep it short. I hope nobody is upset if it takes a few day.

Sizustar
Jul 30, 2013, 04:17 PM
The voting will be around for 1 week and will eb done the same way Gama handled his contest. You have vote on 3 of the contestants, tho we wont use a point system liek him, more like each of the 3 gets 1 point. Those posts should nopt be edited or the vote won't count.

The rules will be in the voting thread again and be written in bold letters so they are easy to see and understand! :)

OK, so 3 vote, Is it 1 vote per race, so no one can say, I put 3 vote for X chara on X race?

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 04:18 PM
OK, so 3 vote, Is it 1 vote per race, so no one can say, I put 3 vote for X chara on X race?

Each race gets their own vote thread, each thread for about a week and a final thread for the winners of the race-threads for another week.

Xaeris
Jul 30, 2013, 04:19 PM

If I could make a suggestion, instead of not allowing edits, how about establishing a date and time that votes will be tallied and posts will be counted as they are then? It's hardly a big deal either way though.

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2013, 04:30 PM
If I could make a suggestion, instead of not allowing edits, how about establishing a date and time that votes will be tallied and posts will be counted as they are then? It's hardly a big deal either way though.

Thanks, I will discuss this possibility with the judges of each race! :)
Sounds like a good idea.

TenebriS
Jul 31, 2013, 02:38 PM
I can now say, we got this much entries:
> 22 Humans
> 23 Newmans
> 14 Caseals
> 18 Dumans

And the scoring of the judges goes good so far, we probably can start the first Voting thread this week! :)

Shirai
Jul 31, 2013, 02:43 PM
> 22 Humans
> 23 Newmans
> 14 Caseals
> 18 Dumans

And the scoring of the judges goes good so far, we probably can start the first Voting thread this week! :)
wow not many caseals, sadly.
newmans supreme race!

it'll be interesting to see the voting!

Sizustar
Jul 31, 2013, 02:46 PM
> 22 Humans
> 23 Newmans
> 14 Caseals
> 18 Dumans

OK~
Was any disqualified or didn't meet the requirement?

CloudChaser
Jul 31, 2013, 02:47 PM
Not surprising, Newmans add so much to the "cute" factor of females:)

TenebriS
Jul 31, 2013, 02:51 PM
OK~
Was any disqualified or didn't meet the requirement?

Not as far as I know, there were one or two who were unsure about their entry but all got accepted, those who did not follow the rules were reminded of them and changed their entries in the correct style.

All went really smooth I must say, worked out pretty well! :)

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 03:02 PM
Not surprising, Newmans add so much to the "cute" factor of females:)

I'm going to guess most of the them are loli short cute newmans.

newmans supreme race!

They are the master-loli race.

TenebriS
Jul 31, 2013, 03:16 PM

Talked witht he judges, and we gonan stick with the no edit rule. It's to avoid people change their votes in favor of someone to stay on first place.

Zaix
Jul 31, 2013, 03:24 PM
Talked witht he judges, and we gonan stick with the no edit rule. It's to avoid people change their votes in favor of someone to stay on first place.

I would suggest, that instead of absolutely no edits, that you allow ~5 minutes for typo correction and such. No more than that to avoid boosting as you said.

Sara-hime
Jul 31, 2013, 03:59 PM
I'm going to guess most of the them are loli short cute newmans.

They are the master-loli race.

I know me and one other person that commented here earlier have entries that pretty much dispel that myth. But to be fair you DID say MOST, so only time will tell for sure. :)

But wow 23 of us?! I thought the Dumans and Humans would be the ones to take the cake! I'm anxious to see the results even more now!! :-o

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 04:02 PM
I know me and one other person that commented here earlier have entries that pretty much dispel that myth. But to be fair you DID say MOST, so only time will tell for sure. :)

But wow 23 of us?! I thought the Dumans and Humans would be the ones to take the cake! I'm anxious to see the results even more now!! :-o

I was more surprise that there was that much caseals entered than the number of newmans entered.

Vintasticvin
Jul 31, 2013, 04:17 PM
Its not so easy being the superior Race with the vast amount of armor and head combinations as well as the wealth one must spend to have such a piece of beautiful art... Only downside is its difficult and expensive getting fan art.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 04:18 PM
expensive?
I know some people that are like..40 max

Manta Oyamada
Aug 2, 2013, 10:17 AM
cool ^^

TenebriS
Aug 14, 2013, 12:31 PM
Information for all!
The final thread will be no public poll and the judges will determine the winner. Additional to this change there will be a change in the prizes.

1st: 3000 Webmoney code + Character Photoshoot with Meji (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208066) + a picture of your character made by redroses
(here a small example sketch of how the sketch would look (http://imageshack.us/a/img577/6990/q1j.png))
2nd: 2000 Webmoney code + a PSOW-Profile Picture made by redroses
3rd: 1000 webmoney
4th: 500 webmoney

This change is due some complaints and the best way to cover all interests. The winners of each race should not be worried and have confidence in their creation. We will make sure to determine the final winner as fair as possible based on their overall creation.

Thanks for your attention!

AFKei
Aug 14, 2013, 11:35 PM
Looks like the bias arrows have been fired, eh? (from the community, not the judges I mean! Oh geez, I hope I didn't pull a Schezo...)