PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Anyway to hunt rare drops from emergency codes consistently?

Ludamec
Jul 16, 2013, 06:48 AM
I know for the most part they are random, however is there any specific area where certain codes are more frequent than others? I want to hunt the Luxe set, but the wiki says it drops from E-code avoid, hard and above. Is there a place where I can go where there is a higher frequency of avoid codes? Or does it not really matter where I go and just have to hope for the best?

jooozek
Jul 16, 2013, 07:03 AM
why hunt? i'll tell you it could take you 500 hours before you even get one piece; i've like 2000 hours played across few chars and I've gotten 2 units iirc
if you really want those units, go spend the time that you'd spend hunting on time attack client orders and just buy them

Coatl
Jul 16, 2013, 08:29 AM
The black lux set? I get the units from code avoids in city and ruins AQ pretty often (ok not that often, but maybe every other day.) I can't think of anywhere else where farming it would be easier.

loool
Jul 16, 2013, 10:09 AM
I want Fen set... my gosh, that thing is impossible to find Baize!

Dnd
Jul 16, 2013, 10:38 AM
Honestly, now-days its just better doing 2-3 days of VH tacos and buying the set instead of hunting it.. I mean, i only found a complete set 6 months into VH after i brought them for 3 mill lol...