PDA

View Full Version : Precede downloaded?

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 16, 2013, 03:10 PM
We are now aware the maint has started, but i have only 50% of the precede, i am now worried i will have to redownload it all over again, or will the PSO2 Updater download the rest?

Anduril
Jul 16, 2013, 03:15 PM
It will download the rest, but it is still going to be a hefty download.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 16, 2013, 03:16 PM
if you downloaded all the scheduled precede content, the only thing you should be downloading or updating is the 700 something meg update for the launcher far as I know from bumped

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 16, 2013, 07:20 PM
It will download the rest, but it is still going to be a hefty download.

Hope you right because , i have like 51% downloaded it took 2 weeks to download because i keept getting DCed HTTP Errors.., so i guess with my slow connection then i'll be playing next week lol

Neferpitou
Jul 16, 2013, 07:22 PM
Hope you right because , i have like 51% downloaded it took 2 weeks to download because i keept getting DCed HTTP Errors.., so i guess with my slow connection then i'll be playing next week lol

or you could download them via the mirrors on bumped.org ^^

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 16, 2013, 07:30 PM
or you could download them via the mirrors on bumped.org ^^

Yeh great idea, but i tried that got dc near completion 99% and i can't resume download if i DC sadly

supersonix9
Jul 16, 2013, 07:43 PM
Anyone else's launcer not updating to 2.00.00?

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 08:06 PM
Anyone else's launcer not updating to 2.00.00?

Im done patching just waiting for server up time never ran into your problem though.

It just froze?

supersonix9
Jul 16, 2013, 08:24 PM
Im done patching just waiting for server up time never ran into your problem though.

It just froze?

When I click on PSO2, it just starts up the old launcher like there wasn't even an update. If I hit 'Game Start', the launcher disappears and nothing happens. The game doesn't even start up.

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 08:38 PM
When I click on PSO2, it just starts up the old launcher like there wasn't even an update. If I hit 'Game Start', the launcher disappears and nothing happens. The game doesn't even start up.

How big is you folder? It should be 4.71 gb.