PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Turn in Koffee Beach CO(s?) as Braver!

D-Inferno
Jul 16, 2013, 05:23 PM
If you're leveling BR on an existing character, I highly recommend that when you complete Koffee's CO(or maybe more?) for unlocking Free Beach, that you turn in as Braver. Since Koffee's COs do not get exp reduction like others, a Lv1 Braver will likely jump to around Lv9-10. Although it's unlikely due to Sanctum lacking this type of CO, a CO that you need to unlock Beach itself (from S-Ranking Free Sanctum) might possibly be present too, so turn in that on BR too if it even ends up existing.

A lot of you probably know about this anyway, but I figure I'd let those who don't know about Koffee's COs not having level reduction.

Vintasticvin
Jul 16, 2013, 07:15 PM
Will playing the pre missions be available right off the bat or will we have to work our way up to even be allowed to pay the beach missions?

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2013, 07:17 PM
Will playing the pre missions be available right off the bat or will we have to work our way up to even be allowed to pay the beach missions?If your character already has every area then you should be able to unlock the beach right after the update. This is for old characters leveling up braver for the first time rather than new characters starting from scratch.

NoiseHERO
Jul 16, 2013, 07:18 PM
Or you could've stacked CO's a month ahead of time.

Something I was too lazy to do...

SO YAY for going 3 levels without step attack.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2013, 07:19 PM
Or you could've stacked CO's a month ahead of time.

Something I was too lazy to do...

SO YAY for going 3 levels without step attack.

what
just sub w/e you have with step attack?

D-Inferno
Jul 16, 2013, 07:36 PM
BR tree likely is better with Step Attack (we'll need to see though).

Stacking COes is fine; just be sure to turn them in after you do Koffee's COes (for less reduction)

Gardios
Jul 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
Will playing the pre missions be available right off the bat or will we have to work our way up to even be allowed to pay the beach missions?

What Kondi said, but I think there will be a beach emergency quest so everyone can visit beach... if you're online at the right time!

Vintasticvin
Jul 16, 2013, 07:49 PM
If your character already has every area then you should be able to unlock the beach right after the update. This is for old characters leveling up braver for the first time rather than new characters starting from scratch.

What Kondi said, but I think there will be a beach emergency quest so everyone can visit beach... if you're online at the right time!

:( Sad face, I'm done dealing with Koffee for now and just doing my COs to hit thirty and unlock advanced class =/ just two levels away then I'll get cracking on Braver :D That is going to be so much fun I can;t wait til 3am CST (Central Standard Time) And thanks for the responses ^_^ I'd rather punch Koffee face than Dudu anyday >_<

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 16, 2013, 08:13 PM
I'd rather punch Koffee face than Dudu anyday >_<

You sir, are a ruffian, and a scoundrel.

Zyrusticae
Jul 16, 2013, 10:06 PM
Stacking COes is fine; just be sure to turn them in after you do Koffee's COes (for less reduction)
Indeed, this is what I plan to do.

I will complete Koffee's COs as hunter, but switch classes and turn them (and the 30 other COs I've completed) in as Braver.

Flawless victory.

NoiseHERO
Jul 16, 2013, 10:08 PM
what
just sub w/e you have with step attack?

OH YEAH don't have to be a new character for this clas-

My hunter doesn't have step attack either way.........................