PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get 10 star passes?

PhayGoat
Jul 16, 2013, 10:15 AM
Can someone tell where I trade in my 10* weapons for this pass?? I'm a little uncertain of where i can found out. thanks!

FerrickX
Jul 16, 2013, 10:33 AM
Can someone tell where I trade in my 10* weapons for this pass?? I'm a little uncertain of where i can found out. thanks!

you trade the 10* weapon to the recycle shop for the 10* weapon pass, you have to find the 10* weapon though, because the ones where you get for trading dark falz elder's droppings wouldn't work

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 02:56 PM
I do not have premium (and I never will I'm not wasting money on a Japanese game when an NA/EU server is released that might change) and I was able to buy a 10 star Wand cheap for 1,050 Meseta and I probably had a ticket from the Fun Scratch thing since at one point I had over 1100+ Fun points.

So no you do not need premium to buy a 10 Star weapon just a ticket will do.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2013, 03:00 PM
i don't know what you are smoking but you can't buy a 10* weapon without a 10* weapon ticket and the only way to get such ticket is to trade in a 10* weapon in the recycle shop for one when you have premium active
there is no other way

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:01 PM
i don't know what you are smoking but you can't buy a 10* weapon without a 10* weapon ticket and the only way to get such ticket is to trade in a 10* weapon in the recycle shop for one when you have premium active
there is no other way

That is incorrect as I have done so you can get the tickets via Fun Scratch. I would take a screen shot of my character and the +10 10 Star Wand but can't since servers are now down for Maint since its after 5AM JST.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2013, 03:03 PM
what good would a pic of the wand do? thats no proof

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:05 PM
what good would a pic of the wand do? that's no proof.

Your basically calling me a liar when you have incorrect info on the matter.

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 03:07 PM
Your basically calling me a liar when you have incorrect info on the matter.

Let me get this straight you got a 10* pass from the fun shop?

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:08 PM
Let me get this straight you got a 10* pass from the fun shop?

Fun Scratch and Yes.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2013, 03:09 PM
i rest my case

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 03:09 PM
Fun Scratch and Yes.

Tell me where it is on here pls.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:19 PM
i rest my case

So your just going to continue to say I am wrong when you have no proof I am right or wrong?

Your full of shit you DO NOT NEED PREMIUM to get a 10 Star weapon just a ticket will do.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2013, 03:23 PM
you can't get the ticket without ever having premium
as simple as that
nothing to prove here, really

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:26 PM
Seriously? Are you guys retarded are something? I do not have Premium and I got a 10 Star Wand with a ticket.

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2013, 03:32 PM
take a screenshot of the pass

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:34 PM
take a screenshot of the pass

You know that is impossible since I already used it without knowing I had one right? Also servers are down for a 7 hour Maint right now.

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2013, 03:34 PM
I don't believe you, you're lying

EvilMag
Jul 16, 2013, 03:37 PM
Chou, why did you tell everyone the secret code to buy 10* trade passes at the FUN shop? My uncle who works at sega only knows that code. Now he will never give me top secret information. Fucking bitch.

Shakuri
Jul 16, 2013, 03:38 PM
Which Wand is it, from this list, go: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_13.php#nav

If you pick anything but a 10*, you dun fucked up. ^,~

Also, in order to get a Ticket you had to have had premium at some point, so either you're lying or just don't know what you're talking about.

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:38 PM
I don't believe you, you're lying

I'm not lying and I never do with this sort of thing. You can call me a liar all you want to (til your blue in the face) the fact of the matter is I have a 10 Star Wand without Premium.

~Aya~
Jul 16, 2013, 03:40 PM
Which Wand is it, from this list, go: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_13.php#nav

If you pick anything but a 10*, you dun fucked up. ^,~

Also, in order to get a Ticket you had to have had premium at some point, so either you're lying or just don't know what you're talking about.

time to start deleting old posts

gigawuts
I also found my first 10* without premium. Find another pass and take a screenshot right now!

jooozek
you know, no one really gives a rat ass if you are lying or not, it's about misleading people who might be looking for info on such stuff

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:41 PM
I also found my first 10* without premium. Find another pass and take a screenshot right now!

You know that is impossible with the servers currently offline for a 7 hour Episode 2 Maint right?

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2013, 03:42 PM
I knew you wouldn't do it, because you're lying!

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 03:44 PM
If this thread could last six more hours, that'd just be excellent.

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:45 PM
I knew you wouldn't do it, because you're lying!

You sir are full of shit, the servers ARE offline for maint for 7 hours 1PM to 8PM PDT - 4PM to 11PM EDT get your facts straight.

I am not lying nor am I misleading anyone you just fail to believe that I am right and you are wrong.

~Aya~
Jul 16, 2013, 03:47 PM
Giga's troll level has risen in the last 15 minutes.. and its.. still.. going UP!

Celille
Jul 16, 2013, 03:47 PM
This is what I think happened.

SEGA gave us 3 1-day premium passes a while back and you used one of those to get premium for a day to trade one of the 10* weapons you found for a 10* pass. Then some time passed and you forgot about doing that cause we're all human and we forget sometimes. Then you see some 10* wand you wanted and you're like "oh I have a 10* pass, let me buy that." But you forgot that you had 1-day premium passes so you assumed that you got the pass from FUN, since that's usually where a lot of random crap in your inventory comes from.

OOOORR...

You happen to be the god of RNG (or a major hacker) and we should build statues and praise your name for all eternities because you can scratch something that shouldn't even be there in the first place.

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2013, 03:49 PM
You sir are full of shit, the servers ARE offline for maint for 7 hours 1PM to 8PM PDT - 4PM to 11PM EDT get your facts straight.

I am not lying nor am I misleading anyone you just fail to believe that I am right and you are wrong.

Nah that's bullcrap I was just on an hour ago and the servers were fine.

What I think is you made it all up and traded for the 10*, you never had a pass at all.

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 03:50 PM

SEGA gave us 3 1-day premium passes a while back and you used one of those to get premium for a day to trade one of the 10* weapons you found for a 10* pass. Then some time passed and you forgot about doing that cause we're all human and we forget sometimes. Then you see some 10* wand you wanted and you're like "oh I have a 10* pass, let me buy that." But you forgot that you had 1-day premium passes so you assumed that you got the pass from FUN, since that's usually where a lot of random crap in your inventory comes from.

OOOORR...

You happen to be the god of RNG (or a major hacker) and we should build statues and praise your name for all eternities because you can scratch something that shouldn't even be there in the first place.

None of that apples to me at all I've never had Premium nor did I ever get 1-day premium passes and I am not a hacker try again with your failed logic.

Also the Wand I have is not listed on that site. its a 10 Star with Fire on it.

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 03:52 PM

OOOORR...

^This is the only outcome Chou if this happened to you then yeah I can see how you said that and became confused, but if not shit is about to get real, real fucking fast.!

Also I totally agree with Xae I need this to lats a few because man those servers went down to fast and im bored as fuck saying it now<3

What a great way to start my birthday lol.

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2013, 03:59 PM
None of that apples to me at all I've never had Premium nor did I ever get 1-day premium passes and I am not a hacker try again with your failed logic.

wands can't have fire on them m8

Anduril
Jul 16, 2013, 04:00 PM

Actually, everyone got those 3 1-day Premium passes; they were a compensation for something. Also, all of the available wands are on Cirnopedia, and the only one that fits your description is the the 7* Club of Laconium (ラコニウムの杖).

FerrickX
Jul 16, 2013, 04:07 PM
Actually, everyone got those 3 1-day Premium passes; they were a compensation for something. Also, all of the available wands are on Cirnopedia, and the only one that fits your description is the the 7* Club of Laconium (ラコニウムの杖).

i'm fairly sure that its that wand, because i've never seen anyone selling a *10 wand for 1,050 only, last i checked, the lowest was 15k ish

Omega-z
Jul 16, 2013, 06:04 PM
Well, doesn't the Komlotore have fire as well with attack's and is a 10* you can get with out a pass . ie If you get the stone's to make one.

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2013, 06:14 PM
Why have you not revealed the name of your wand yet?

Seriously, somebody asked like 2 pages ago for you to say which wand it is but you're dodging the question like a damn gymnast.

By fire do you mean element or...on the visual graphic?

Just so you know, the only possible legitimate circumstance in which you bought your "10* wand" without buying premium is that you were under the effects of a freebie 1 day premium pass.

Barring that, you're full of shit.

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 06:21 PM
Why have you not revealed the name of your wand yet?

Seriously, somebody asked like 2 pages ago for you to say which wand it is but you're dodging the question like a damn gymnast.

By fire do you mean element or...on the visual graphic?

Just so you know, the only possible legitimate circumstance in which you bought your "10* wand" without buying premium is that you were under the effects of a freebie 1 day premium pass.

Barring that, you're full of shit.

I've never had Premium, my account still shows as "Unused" that site listing all the Wands does not show the one I have it looks like a big snow flake with Fire Element on it once the servers are up I will take a screen shot showing you it is indeed a 10* Wand and +10. I am not making this up.

Question: how long ago was this so called x3 1 day premium passes? Because I've never heard of Sega giving those out I've only been playing for about two weeks.

UnLucky
Jul 16, 2013, 06:24 PM

Only people who bought AC during a specific window got the compensation.

I never got any 1-day passes from either of the handouts.

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 06:25 PM
The wand you describe is a Remilnelia. Which can't be listed for sale in the first place. My niece lies better than you. She's eight.

Omega-z
Jul 16, 2013, 06:26 PM
It sound's like the Remilnelia being like a snowflake and red and it's a 10*.

^Update: got ninja'd but agree with Xaeris

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 06:29 PM
The wand you describe is a Remilnelia. Which can't be listed for sale in the first place. My niece lies better than you. She's eight.

I'm not lying at all I will show you your all wrong when servers come back online and I highly doubt Cirnopedia is up to date on its info.

It looks like a Cornelia but a 10* which that website does not list.

Anduril
Jul 16, 2013, 06:30 PM
Only people who bought AC during a specific window got the compensation.

I never got any 1-day passes from either of the handouts.
Ah, my mistake.

The Walrus
Jul 16, 2013, 06:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dFcWcr3.png

Boom.

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 06:31 PM
This is such great fun. It feels like the first case in a Phoenix Wright game.

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2013, 06:31 PM
I've never had Premium, my account still shows as "Unused" that site listing all the Wands does not show the one I have it looks like a big snow flake with Fire Element on it once the servers are up I will take a screen shot showing you it is indeed a 10* Wand and +10. I am not making this up.

Question: how long ago was this so called x3 1 day premium passes? Because I've never heard of Sega giving those out I've only been playing for about two weeks.

Can you post the name of the wand instead of continuing to do circles around the question?

Just so you know, the Wand in the picture Derp posted is a rare stone trade in 10*...not one you can buy for 1k.

If he hasn't gone out of his way to change the element, it'd be ice though, so there's still a gray area. He also says it's not listed in Cirnopedia, when it clearly is.

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 06:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dFcWcr3.png

Boom.

Oh she ninj'd us hard that damn thing is not a 10* its whole damn 9* and once turned into a red stone cannot be bought in shops.

So remind me how you bought this?

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 06:35 PM
Can you post the name of the wand instead of continuing to do circles around the question?

Just so you know, the Wand in the picture Derp posted is a rare stone trade in 10*...not one you can buy for 1k.

I sincerely hope that's not the wand you're describing.

Its not red its white like a snowflake and like I added in my previous post its a 10* which Cirnopedia does not list.
http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/icons_large/weapons/wand/wand_030.png

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2013, 06:35 PM
He said it "looks like" cornelia, but that doesn't necessarily mean its distinct image but different color.

He also said it's fire element, and レミルネリア comes as Ice Element. Even more, he says it's white.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 16, 2013, 06:37 PM
when the games up hover over the item and ctrl+c

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2013, 06:38 PM
So how is it you think you have a Weapon that even Cirnopedia doesn't have listed, bought under a pass that is no way obtainable in the way you described...?

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 06:40 PM
So how is it you think you have a Weapon that even Cirnopedia doesn't have listed, bought under a pass that is no way obtainable in the way you described...?

Clearly, the game bugged out. Man, did I really compare this farce to the first case of a Phoenix Wright game? I'm so sorry about that; even Winston puts up a better fight than this.

The Walrus
Jul 16, 2013, 06:41 PM
Its not red its white like a snowflake and like I added in my previous post its a 10* which Cirnopedia does not list.
http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/icons_large/weapons/wand/wand_030.png

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89

Here's the JP wikis list of wands. Can you find it on this page?

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 06:42 PM
Umm scuse me cirnopedia does have that listed its a 9* homie D;!

http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_13.php#nav

http://i.imgur.com/lmKwqgA.png (http://imgur.com/lmKwqgA)

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 06:43 PM

Here http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B3%E3%83%AB%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AA%E3% 82%A2 Ah (facedesk) its a 9* not a 10* I have no idea how I thought that was a 10*.

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 06:44 PM
That's the Cornelia you just pointed to.

The Walrus
Yeah that's the 9 star Cornelia. It isn't a 10*, but it can be made into the 10* Remilnelia.

Like they've been saying.

Anduril
Here http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B3%E3%83%AB%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AA%E3% 82%A2
So the issue here is that you cannot count the number of stars. That is 9*. A 10* has an extra gold star in its description.

Zipzo

It takes seconds to count every single listed wand on both pages and see that there's 45 entries on both.

EDIT : GG to your star counting skills, Chou.

The Walrus
Jul 16, 2013, 06:45 PM
I know. I was just posting it since Chou-Chou was adamant that it wasn't on Cirnopedia.

Even though it was.

UnLucky
Jul 16, 2013, 06:46 PM
Also the Cornelia definitely sells for 1050 in the shops.

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 06:48 PM
That wraps up eveyrything neatly. Except for the matter of this mysterious 10* purchasing pass that came from the FUN scratch. Man, we may never get to the bottom of that mystery.

jooozek
what about that pass that you got in fun scratch? :weed:

Zipzo
It's okay Chou, we can all forget this ever happened and you never made such a boneheaded and over zealous argument over something you were dead wrong over...

For a few favors...

EDIT : Origin of mysterious fun scratch 10* weapon pass withholding.

holmwood
Jul 16, 2013, 06:50 PM
Can you... drop the pass off through the present in my room? <<noobie

Anduril
Jul 16, 2013, 06:51 PM
Chou-Chou, this is the part where you say this:

Sorry, my mistake.

Xaeris
No man, he can just trade it to you even though he's never had Premium since he got a trading pass from the FUN scratch too.

Zipzo
Honestly he's been holding out on us, being the only player in the game to have the power to receive them through fun scratch he must be living the life! Storage full of 1050 Meseta 10*s/Excubes!

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 06:52 PM
It's okay Chou, we can all forget this ever happened and you never made such a boneheaded and over zealous argument over something you were dead wrong over...

For a few favors...

I have no idea how I ever confused or thought that was a 10* without even counting them so I am wrong I admit that now and I feel quite beside myself at the moment.

Favors > rejected...

Now it seems when I think something is a 9* its actually an 8* because I clearly can't count...

No man, he can just trade it to you even though he's never had Premium since he got a trading pass from the FUN scratch too.

I never had a pass I was confused over this from the start. And a friend on PSO2 did not help with the confusion as I told him I got a 10* when in fact it was a 9*.

The Walrus
Jul 16, 2013, 06:54 PM
Easy well to tell is that everything 10*-12* has goldish stars at the end.

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 06:56 PM
NUUUUUUUUUU I WANT THE 10* PASS FROM FUN HOW DID YOU DO ETTTTTT TELLL MEEEE Q.Q!

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 06:57 PM
NUUUUUUUUUU I WANT THE 10* PASS FROM FUN HOW DID YOU DO ETTTTTT TELLL MEEEE Q.Q!

Your clearly bored (as much as I am) and is trying to drag this on as long as possible...

Xaeris
Jul 16, 2013, 06:57 PM
All right, all right, he's backed down. It's classless to keep kicking him afterward. Even if he deserves it.

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 06:59 PM
Your clearly bored (as much as I am) and is trying to drag this on as long as possible...

Oh shush it and learn to laugh every once in awhile at sarcasm you stick in the mud 8D~

The Walrus
Jul 16, 2013, 06:59 PM
What about setting him on fire? That's not kicking so is it still not allowed?

Zenobia
Jul 16, 2013, 07:01 PM
What about setting him on fire? That's not kicking so is it still not allowed?

^This and can I hit him with a mule huh can I huh 8D?

Chou-Chou
Jul 16, 2013, 07:01 PM
Oh shush it and learn to laugh every once in awhile at sarcasm you stick in the mud 8D~

Oh trust me I am laughing. I can't tell when someone is being sarcastic via text.

The Walrus
Jul 16, 2013, 07:02 PM
Oh trust me I am laughing.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b9SE35cH1qw/TrQJfs2c8eI/AAAAAAAAAB4/uOTsPQfpIuo/s1600/pat.jpg

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2013, 07:06 PM
I'm just impressed that he stuck to a fabricated story so valiantly, it was clearly easy for him to refute it for himself once he saw the correct number of stars.

Mike
Jul 16, 2013, 07:09 PM
Since the mystery is solved, I'm going to close this.