PDA

View Full Version : If I download the old ENG Patch, Will my Game Mess Up?

PE4CE14
Jul 16, 2013, 10:00 PM
So I just got the Episode 2 update. Gosh it was long. And as I suspected, i would have to download the english patch again. I went to the site, but the last english patch was for the July 9th update.

So if I download this one, will it mess it up?

((Sorry for stupid question??))

If not, about how long until the new Patch releases?

ashley50
Jul 16, 2013, 10:02 PM
The patch will be done when its done.

DoubleCannon
Jul 16, 2013, 10:02 PM
im going to say yes because this is a big update. I would wait for the update or just play it without but like me I need it lol. I wont be able to play for atleast 12+ hours still. bedtime and morning stuff to do. have fun to all playing it before me!

Link1275
Jul 16, 2013, 10:03 PM
So I just got the Episode 2 update. Gosh it was long. And as I suspected, i would have to download the english patch again. I went to the site, but the last english patch was for the July 9th update.

So if I download this one, will it mess it up?

((Sorry for stupid question??))

If not, about how long until the new Patch releases?
After a major update this big? Heck yeah it would.

doomdragon83
Jul 16, 2013, 10:04 PM
Wait patiently until a new one is available. Using the old one will cause problems for you. Something to this effect was stated there in the discussion thread.

JoJo378
Jul 16, 2013, 10:42 PM
so then me being stupid i updated my game with the old english patch so now is there any problems that are going to arise with this, will i be able to just replace the old files with no problem?

Punisher106
Jul 16, 2013, 10:50 PM
so then me being stupid i updated my game with the old english patch so now is there any problems that are going to arise with this, will i be able to just replace the old files with no problem?

Just run a file check on the launcher. It'll repatch those files. Just wait for the patch to be updated.

moeri
Jul 16, 2013, 10:52 PM

I would think the file check on the launcher would get you the original japanese files... but that is just a hopeful guess (never tested it myself)

I would think if you applied the upcoming english patch when it is done then everything would work out okay...

Of course I'm just guessing in both of these.