PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Like Most About PSO2?

Electrocaseal
Jul 17, 2013, 07:03 AM
i played pso since psodc the day it came out i went to toys r us. i played pso on the dc then xbox then pso on psobb. i didnt really stop playing pso til maybe 2 years ago after being banned from unofficial servers over and over again for cheating (got alllllll the good rares over and over within a month or 2) the last straw was when they banned me for being rude. wasnt worth the effort to be randomly banned like that.

i also play ps0 on the nintendo ds then sold the ds after i played through it. i didnt like psu only played that for 30 mins. forced myself.

then comes pso2... i see a lot of people playing. is it cause its free or what? feels like psu to me.... does it get better late game?

AlaskanKactus
Jul 17, 2013, 10:11 AM
Been playing since PSODc as well. Although, the Xbox version was where I put in the most hours (until PSO2). Played PSU and liked a lot of aspects about it but I felt like it was missing that Phantasy Star "feel".

Anyways, I enjoy many things about PSO2 but the biggest thing is the faster style of gameplay. Its a lot more loose and engaging compared to PSO and PSU. I also enjoy the fantastic character creation tools.

Totori
Jul 17, 2013, 10:40 AM
I also played all the PS online series, liked almost everything about them. My favorite is and will still be PSU though.

As for PSO2, I really do like it's character creation the most.

Zephir007
Jul 17, 2013, 10:43 AM
I like the Gameplay and the Bossfights ^^
Also i like, that u can combinate all Classes.

artbunker
Jul 17, 2013, 10:53 AM
Being as how I did write a comment a few weeks ago on what I didn't like about the game, Ill now do the opposite. What I enjoy about this game is the fact that emergency code request have tons of people on it and the exp comes really quickly. When there are 12 people in a room, PSO2 is at its best. Also love the jump feature . Rares are a little harder to come by, but not by much . Finally, I love the fact that status effects really do affect enemies a lot more here than in pso1. Now PSO Zero did it best, but its done well here also. Limited Quest are fun as well. A great way to earn exp.

Finally and most important, I love the community around this game. One of the best around . We might not agree on everything about this game, but we are here to support each other if we need help on anything .