???????????????
profit

Opy
Jul 17, 2013, 01:48 PM
the wiki has a couple pictures already:

HIT0SHI
Jul 17, 2013, 01:51 PM
the wiki has a couple pictures already:

[SPOILER-BOX] http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3 %E3%83%BC%E3%83%88&src=pso20130718_014443_014.jpg [/SPOILER-BOX]

Fixed the photo.

Renvalt
Jul 18, 2013, 03:17 AM
There's a 7* Katana with virtually no reqs on it that drops off of Breeadha. It's the same as the Vraolet/Full Cylinder/etc. for that class.

I can confirm this for myself since I bought one initially but then had it drop while I was doing Desert stuff.

riku2replica
Jul 18, 2013, 03:20 AM
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/673/673594/130718pso2dps_18.pdf
Check the bottom of 3rd page. It shows the Rare katanas for now. Credits to Dengeki Japan.

Alisha
Jul 18, 2013, 03:36 AM
agito D:

Punisher106
Jul 18, 2013, 07:25 AM
Watch. Whenever my precious Sange or Yasha come out, they'll be 11*. I know it.

DoubleCannon
Jul 18, 2013, 07:47 AM
If there is ever a SJS or TJS released and I find it. can say goodbye to my guld millas forever lol

Drifting Fable
Jul 18, 2013, 02:14 PM
Yeah I'd love the SJS to be a sword and a TJS to be a katana so I can use both of them without one outclassing the other ^^.

RazzRedd
Sep 6, 2013, 09:59 AM
SMFH. I can't help but wonder what the idea at the round table was when sega was making weapons...What comes to mind when we think of katana users? Fencing sabers like the Esrain and weird looking...whatever the hells like the roundeet and the sigalga. Oh, and swords and shields like in that one game SoulCailibur5 that the one character uses. Definitely not actual katanas...
It would have been nice to see something that looked presentable for players under lvl50 with less than 100 bajillion quafillion meseta... It also would have made sense to have katana users wield weapons like ninjato or wakizashi, as their Iai fighting style would be more practical that way since nobody could draw and sheath a full sized katana with that much speed. But then again, this is Sega. They wrote the book on sacrificing everything cool for addictive fun.

Punisher106
Sep 6, 2013, 10:18 AM
SMFH. I can't help but wonder what the idea at the round table was when sega was making weapons...What comes to mind when we think of katana users? Fencing sabers like the Esrain and weird looking...whatever the hells like the roundeet and the sigalga. Oh, and swords and shields like in that one game SoulCailibur5 that the one character uses. Definitely not actual katanas...
It would have been nice to see something that looked presentable for players under lvl50 with less than 100 bajillion quafillion meseta... It also would have made sense to have katana users wield weapons like ninjato or wakizashi, as their Iai fighting style would be more practical that way since nobody could draw and sheath a full sized katana with that much speed. But then again, this is Sega. They wrote the book on sacrificing everything cool for addictive fun.
Hopefully, Sega will release twin swords or even katanas. The Sange & Yasha have been confirmed to be in the game, despite not being released. In previous PS games, they were also twin sabers, the latter being a Wakizashi. It IS possible.

Zyrusticae
Sep 6, 2013, 11:04 AM
There ARE plenty of good-looking actual katanas coming down the pipe. The problem is that many of these are not going to drop until the next batch of AQs, which means we have no choice but to wait until the third zone in this batch is released. Another batch of katanas is likely reserved exclusively for Super Very Hard difficulty as well.

I'm really not a fan of how they're handling this (rare katanas should have been distributed throughout ALL the zones, not just Episode 2 zones), but them's the breaks!

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 6, 2013, 11:11 AM
When do we get new PAs for Katanas and Bows

dark maaz
Sep 6, 2013, 12:25 PM
Sangeyashas were epic and they were cool, cant wait to see those even though I don't even play Braver.

WinTroll
Sep 6, 2013, 02:28 PM
Anyone know where a good place to farm a better katana. Im only lvl 31, and currently using a 6* alva vita i think that i managed to grind to 10. Ive been trying to find where to farm a better one, but no luck.

gigawuts
Sep 6, 2013, 02:31 PM
When do we get new PAs for Katanas and Bows

There's space for them in the files, so they're probably all set to go. Thus we must wait for the dripfeed.

MetalDude
Sep 6, 2013, 02:33 PM
There's space for them in the files, so they're probably all set to go. Thus we must wait for the dripfeed.

Which is sad because Braver is getting boring right now. I really hope SVH brings up lvl 20 discs so we can get some rebalancing soon.

dark maaz
Sep 6, 2013, 02:42 PM

I took this seriously until I saw " 100 bajillion quafillion meseta" I died laughing from this and I thank you.

oslash
Sep 6, 2013, 03:20 PM
fun fact: other than lambda salizania all 7-9* katanas are worse than a 6* katana

jooozek
Sep 6, 2013, 03:21 PM
fun fact: other than lambda salizania all 7-9* katanas are worse than a 6* katana

segac really trying too hard to make braver a semi-premium class