PDA

View Full Version : it's been 2 weeks, should i be worried? (waiting for game)

Otokonokotron
Jul 17, 2013, 03:48 PM
i ordered the vita version off of play-asia using the no tracking/free economy airbubble (like i always have), and instead of it taking the usual 5 or 6 days, it's been really long and i hope it didn't get lost but there's zero way to tell.

it said it shipped on the 2nd of July, and now it's already the 17. i've ordered several things from them before and its never taken as long as a week. maybe it being close to the 4th of july messed stuff up cuz mail doens't move in the states during national holidays.

lol i dunno why i'm even talking about it, not like i can get any [real] help, i guess just wondering if anyone has any experiences or something....

grrr.... of all the things for the "allow up to 21 days" to apply to, it picked this one ==;;

blace
Jul 17, 2013, 04:24 PM
My Vita copy took 3 weeks. That's what we have to deal with if we're not paying out the ass for faster shipping.

Otokonokotron
Jul 17, 2013, 04:28 PM
alright, thank you, that's very reassuring to know i'm not the only one.

Chou-Chou
Jul 17, 2013, 05:01 PM
I will have to keep that in mind if I ever think about ordering anything from play-asia I know that site has great selections of games and are region free but their prices are quite high.
[spoiler-box]I would only use it to order Japanese imports like for Mugen Souls (<-- I own the NA release I would only get it so it has the bathing mini-game which the NA release has removed/disabled) & Mugen Souls Z (<-- has not even been announced for an NA release yet) but at the moment I don't have the funds for that.[/spoiler-box]