PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Guilty Break

Rosel
Jul 18, 2013, 08:09 AM
anyone have the PA yet? It's a gap closer?

Lostbob117
Jul 18, 2013, 01:48 PM
So I was thinking.... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866)

Rosel
Jul 18, 2013, 04:06 PM
are you trying to be a smart alec? technically we could put every thread in the q&a thread.

gigawuts
Jul 18, 2013, 04:09 PM
technically not every thread is a 5 word question followed by a 4 word question so technically no we technically can't

The Walrus
Jul 18, 2013, 04:11 PM
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk228/pinkjelli/wonderwoman.gif

Rosel
Jul 18, 2013, 04:17 PM
Sorry, I forgot that the main forum is for fashion and game-related discussion needs to be filed off into separate stickies.

Lostbob117
Jul 18, 2013, 04:23 PM
Sorry, I forgot that the main forum is for fashion and game-related discussion needs to be filed off into separate stickies.

Stop, you're spamming the forums with sample questions that doesn't need to asked in one thread.

Rosel
Jul 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
Stop playing backseat mod and worry about yourself

gigawuts
Jul 18, 2013, 04:26 PM
he is worrying about himself

shitposting affects everyone

it is a disease and must be stopped

No but really, that's why the thread exists. Him pointing out that fact isn't backseat modding.

BlankM
Jul 18, 2013, 04:27 PM

Hahahaha, you win sir.

But yeah I got the new sword PA day 1 from Noire Draal. I used it instinctively but I think I'd rather have sold it for 2mil... It is quite good but I can't really imagine maining sword for it. With an All-class sword I was doing 8k uncharged, 12k charged. 50 Element umbrella.

The main advantage is its speed. You basically run and stop at the closest enemy. You have limited control during the run, and then end with a kick into a slash. They do about the same damage as far as I can see. You can guard cancel the kick and dash cancel for mobility.

Although its potent without sword gear, its much better with it. Awkward to aim, but probably the best damage you can get in some situations. Much better then Ride Slasher.

Rosel
Jul 18, 2013, 04:29 PM
he is worrying about himself

shitposting affects everyone

it is a disease and must be stopped

No but really, that's why the thread exists. Him pointing out that fact isn't backseat modding.

I wanted a discussion on the PA from people who have it, not a straight answer, which is why I made a thread. You are both the ones shitposting.

Ceresa
Jul 18, 2013, 04:30 PM
Stop, you're spamming the forums with sample questions that doesn't need to asked in one thread.

Fuck off with this shit. OP's simple question is more than enough to launch a discussion, should there be any interest in it. If there is not then the thread will fade off the page (unless you keep bumping it with your bullshit). All that shitty quick question thread does is lower the usefulness of the forum search function and makes searching for previously answered questions so much of a goddamn hassle that you're better off asking it again.

gigawuts
Jul 18, 2013, 04:31 PM
I wanted a discussion on the PA from people who have it, not a straight answer, which is why I made a thread. You are both the ones shitposting.

Well then clarify that m8

The entire purpose of threads like that existing is when they don't the front page becomes a disastrous mess, and threads like that show up by the dozens - literally - and completely bury any thread with an actual discussion, or are buried by other question threads.

Lostbob117
Jul 18, 2013, 04:40 PM
Stop playing backseat mod and worry about yourself
Stop playing shit poster and ask questions in the quick question and answer thread.

There is a hunter discussion thread around here somewhere. Or do what giga said.

Fuck off with this shit. OP's simple question is more than enough to launch a discussion, should there be any interest in it. If there is not then the thread will fade off the page (unless you keep bumping it with your bullshit). All that shitty quick question thread does is lower the usefulness of the forum search function and makes searching for previously answered questions so much of a goddamn hassle that you're better off asking it again.

Okay, who cares how big that thread gets? Ask the same question that someone asked 50pages back. You're at least not spamming the forum. I'm making that they're aware that there is a quick question and answer thread here. So they can ask this there.

~Aya~
Jul 18, 2013, 04:43 PM
Hahahaha, you win sir.

But yeah I got the new sword PA day 1 from Noire Draal. I used it instinctively but I think I'd rather have sold it for 2mil... It is quite good but I can't really imagine maining sword for it. With an All-class sword I was doing 8k uncharged, 12k charged. 50 Element umbrella.

The main advantage is its speed. You basically run and stop at the closest enemy. You have limited control during the run, and then end with a kick into a slash. They do about the same damage as far as I can see. You can guard cancel the kick and dash cancel for mobility.

Although its potent without sword gear, its much better with it. Awkward to aim, but probably the best damage you can get in some situations. Much better then Ride Slasher.

This thread dies with this. Thank you 8D

The Walrus
Jul 18, 2013, 04:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/ArriX/NoFightingNanako.jpg

jooozek
Jul 18, 2013, 04:57 PM
shitposting in a thread that is going down