PDA

View Full Version : Need help deciding

AgemFrostMage
Jul 18, 2013, 11:59 AM
I have 500 Ark's Cash left and need to decide between either a lightning tree and extra 10 storage space. I already have the premium so I'll turn in the talis I won and probably buy an elder rod (a 10 grind would be a 171 upgrade to my current rod, is it worth the grind or should I hold out for a higher one?) and the extra quest space is convenient. Pros and cons of what I'm considering:

Lightning tree:

Pro: Can complete very hard Lilipa timed attack much faster

Con: Space stays at 60

Storage space:

Pro: Can carry 10 extra, so more stable income selling weapons over time.

Con: Need to complete Lilipa with my current full fire/half lightning tree.

I'm thinking of going with the lightning but is it correct? I already have an ice tree and wind tree I bought too and here they are:

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/old/04/skillcalc.php

It may be an older calculator version but I didn't take any of the new skills.

solid_snark
Jul 18, 2013, 12:17 PM
Slightly off topic, but if you are running AQ's you may want to pass on the Elder Rod and just make a Rubiascient instead. It only took me 5 runs to get the stones I needed (4 of them solo'd) and the base weapon was around 200k in the player shops. Either that, or get a Demonic Fork if you sub Techter, as the latent ability (12%/14%/16% bonus to Dark Techs) is too good to pass up on. I got a fully ground (to latent lv3) and affixed one for 7m in the player shops.

Dnd
Jul 18, 2013, 12:19 PM
"OMG I FOUND A RARE AT FALZ. UGHHHHH I CAN'T PICK IT UP. QUICK DISCARD THIS AND - Mission "Inbound Dark Arms" accepted! NOOOO THE RAAAAARE! FFFFFFFFFFFF ;o;"

true story.

^-- this is why you either solo party it or be the party leader at arms :3

I would also go with the backpack increasing, my main characters sat on 80 total for awhile and rarely hit that limit

AgemFrostMage
Jul 18, 2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks =) I am now up to 70 on my 14 cast and mostly store everything in extra premium (saving high level S-ATK weapons for his mag). I got a rare in an AQ from a rappy but it was just some seven star red launcher. I forgot switching to main tree (fire) and still won it by blasting everything with gibarta. I have no points in freeze status (yet?) but still froze them reasonably. I even PSE burst near a gattling canon there. Just one more level until full HP. If a rappy does 250 damage good thing nothing else hit me, but I just upgraded to the vardha back armor sitting in my storage to +9 after affixing technique III to it, +60 S-DEF more than the old which was +10 grinded.

Next goal: level my techer to 50, put points in T-ATK so I can equip higher rares.