View Full Version : Braver and Techer

Narrillnezzurh
Jul 18, 2013, 05:54 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/mkiG6XR.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

So this is a thing now.

Zyrusticae
Jul 18, 2013, 06:18 PM
I... don't understand?

What am I supposed to be looking for, exactly?

Anduril
Jul 18, 2013, 06:19 PM
Techer unlocked with level 9 Force?

Zyrusticae
Jul 18, 2013, 06:24 PM
Oh, that? Yeah, getting Braver to 30 will unlock the class quest for all three secondary classes.

Kind of pointless, though. You can't really do them unless you have the primary class leveled up to HM difficulty since they require you to kill stuff using the class's weapon. Unless they removed that requirement? That's the only thing I can think of since Braver can't use those weapons.

Kitoshi
Jul 18, 2013, 06:26 PM
Oh, that? Yeah, getting Braver to 30 will unlock the class quest for all three secondary classes.

Kind of pointless, though. You can't really do them unless you have the primary class leveled up to HM difficulty since they require you to kill stuff using the class's weapon. Unless they removed that requirement? That's the only thing I can think of since Braver can't use those weapons.

all class weapons on 1 of your 60s/high levels works just fine, it's how i unlocked my techer.

Anduril
Jul 18, 2013, 06:27 PM

Well there are all-class weapons for that, I guess.

Zyrusticae
Jul 18, 2013, 06:28 PM
Shows you how much I care about that stuff that I forgot they exist.

But all of my characters are pure so I never even thought of what I would have to do to unlock them, so...

UnLucky
Jul 18, 2013, 06:32 PM
Too bad Br/Fi, Br/Gu, and Br/Te aren't any good.

Well neither is Br/Fo, but still.