PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Account

Maeve494
Jul 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Maeve,

My boyfriend and i are looking for a Xbox live account to play to this game, we would be really happy if you could help us.

Thank you for your kind help :-)

Maeve494

Anon_Fire
Jul 18, 2013, 08:21 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Maeve,

My boyfriend and i are looking for a Xbox live account to play to this game, we would be really happy if you could help us.

Thank you for your kind help :-)

Maeve494

It's against the rules on this forum to beg for a game account. To add to that, you're 3 years too late. PSO on Xbox is dead.

Dongra
Jul 19, 2013, 03:06 PM
Xbox copies of this game are pretty much useless now. If you want to play a version close to the xbox version you'll have to pick up a Gamecube and a copy of PSO for that or play Blue Burst on your computer (much cheaper and easier approach) on a private server.

Maeve494
Jul 19, 2013, 05:40 PM
"It's against the rules on this forum to beg for a game account. To add to that, you're 3 years too late. PSO on Xbox is dead."

I was not "begging" I was just asking and thank you Dongra for your answer, at least we would have try :)

strikerhunter
Jul 19, 2013, 05:45 PM
"It's against the rules on this forum to beg for a game account. To add to that, you're 3 years too late. PSO on Xbox is dead."

I was not "begging" I was just asking and thank you Dongra for your answer, at least we would have try :)

You are still asking for another person's account and still breaking forum rules.