PDA

View Full Version : ARKS Bingo

PlusleMinun
Jul 18, 2013, 11:12 PM
When this game releases overseas Does anyone think we will get the arks bingo? Or the chao mask?

OppaiMaya
Jul 18, 2013, 11:17 PM
Lmao....

is all I have to say LOLOL

Shadowth117
Jul 18, 2013, 11:17 PM
At this point, a lot of us are wondering if this game will actually get a western release. There's still no announced release date or even a time frame really.

As for whether that stuff will go to the US version, who knows. If they get that event, than sure they probably will get both things. If they don't get the event, probably not.

RedRaz0r
Jul 18, 2013, 11:21 PM
IF this game releases overseas

Link1275
Jul 18, 2013, 11:34 PM
This question is rather pointless at this point. And why on Earth would anyone want to play the steaming pile of crap that the English version of this game? It's a Sonic team made Sega game, any version of it that will be released outside of JP will be in the same condition as PSO1 and PSU.

gigawuts
Jul 18, 2013, 11:57 PM
Did I make this thread? This seems like it would be my greatest concern about the western release, too.

Mikenar
Jul 18, 2013, 11:57 PM
Judging from PSO and PSU, the only events we'd ever get in an american version are Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Christmas/New Years. We'd probably only get 1/3 the items released as well. Would be 1 year+ behind in everything that we do get.