PDA

View Full Version : another game break or just me?

Skyly HUmar
Jul 19, 2013, 02:48 PM
OK, so after the maint i start hunting the hammerhead sharkman for the partisan PA, quest records say it has a .11 spawn rate while the normal one has a 1.41, so i figure 1/14 chance to see it. I do s rank runs in 4 man parties for it.

6 hours later, still havnt seen one, did sega break it while they fixed the other spawn or am i just that small percent that gets shafted by rng today?

Sirius-91
Jul 19, 2013, 03:37 PM
OK, so after the maint i start hunting the hammerhead sharkman for the partisan PA, quest records say it has a .11 spawn rate while the normal one has a 1.41, so i figure 1/14 chance to see it. I do s rank runs in 4 man parties for it.

6 hours later, still havnt seen one, did sega break it while they fixed the other spawn or am i just that small percent that gets shafted by rng today?

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1848&page=1

Narrillnezzurh
Jul 19, 2013, 03:42 PM
That maintenance already happened.

Skyly HUmar
Jul 19, 2013, 04:02 PM
the maint was to fix the blundari spawn lol, i was thinking as they were doing that they broke the man shark rare spawn. But no its not broken, after the 7th hour straight i found one.

gigawuts
Jul 19, 2013, 04:02 PM
random is random

Z-0
Jul 19, 2013, 04:03 PM
Funnily enough, I found this boss about 3 hours before the maint, lol.

No disk though.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 19, 2013, 05:01 PM
I defeated the big serpent monster avoiding all the one hit KOs, broke the horn and all the armor and... only a circle of meseta with a common gunslash -_- All that time wasted running from big bird sorcerers (why they live so long they're supposed to be weak to wind and I run that with my maxed out wind mastery tree they have absolutely no right living that long) and the overtuned shark spin things that also live too long. At least the minor beach boss is good.

Even with level 15 zan the serpent takes too long -_-

Skyly HUmar
Jul 19, 2013, 05:11 PM
lol random indeed, after i found that one i got another right after, both dropped meseta circles. Todays just not a good day to hunt lol.