PDA

View Full Version : Why only in maps? and not in lobby?

iboxmiguell
Jul 19, 2013, 04:11 PM
Hey guys im new in this forum and i have a problem whit the game, Well I never get 630 at the lobby or even at the ship. I always get it when I am in the field or map. The internet connection still working fine at that time of disconnection too. I did the check list twice and i reinstalled the game, no firewall, no graphics and still persist the problem, and i looked here for any solution and nothing, so this is happening since the friday, i really dont know what to do, so please someone knows something about this problem?. Thanks for read

The Walrus
Jul 19, 2013, 04:35 PM
Maybe your Internet can't handle the rappy onslaught

FacelessRed
Jul 19, 2013, 05:55 PM
gonna sound crazy, but a lot of people don't do this. Have you restarted your PC?

iboxmiguell
Jul 19, 2013, 06:01 PM
i did all, restarted, the game is reinstalled, without firewall, no antivirus, and its no my internet, my ping is ok and i dont lose packages, i can stay forever in lobby with ppl around , team room and my room and fine, but when i go to a map or field, eq, misions, few minutes i get 630 error and i dont know the reason. So how i can resolve this problem?:-(

FacelessRed
Jul 19, 2013, 06:13 PM
Hmm, strange. I can only assume its the router and or modem not handling the data flow well, are you using a router? try direct connection.

iboxmiguell
Jul 19, 2013, 08:21 PM
i have direct connection, that happen when im in a map or field