PDA

View Full Version : the perfect braver is FUKING BUGGED

elsword
Jul 20, 2013, 07:34 AM
i have been killing big vardah on VH with bow likes , 10 times already but the quest stays 1/3 FOREVER i even tried killing him with katana but it still 1/3

this must be some sort of mistranslation

Bellion
Jul 20, 2013, 07:43 AM
Big Varder has to be killed with the Katana and not Bows at all. It worked for me.

ashley50
Jul 20, 2013, 07:47 AM
i have been killing big vardah on VH with bow likes , 10 times already but the quest stays 1/3 FOREVER i even tried killing him with katana but it still 1/3

this must be some sort of mistranslation

You did it wrong, that's why.

elsword
Jul 20, 2013, 07:50 AM
no , the english patch is wrong it clearly says ti kill him with bow

Shinamori
Jul 20, 2013, 07:58 AM
It's probably not wrong, it's most likely because it gets cut off.

jooozek
Jul 20, 2013, 08:52 AM
it only shows up
※Defeat Lv.41+ Big Vardhas / Fang Bant
and Quartz Dragons with Bullet Bows.

UnLucky
Jul 20, 2013, 09:18 AM
The other ones get a bit cut off as well, like the Ranger one doesn't get to fully spell out the boss names, though the weapons are intact.

KazukiQZ
Jul 20, 2013, 09:41 AM
The text goes out of the box, that makes it harder to understand the condition.

yunamon
Jul 21, 2013, 08:49 PM
But common sense dictates that if Bullet Bow is shown for the 2nd condition (QD) the other one must be Katana... Even if cut off... ^^;

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2013, 10:54 PM
Or you know, check it after three kills and think "wasn't that three kills with the bow, why isn't it complete?"

Ten times before realizing something is wrong is just wow

gigawuts
Jul 21, 2013, 10:57 PM
shit I wouldn't make it one time before checking and saying "well that didn't work, maybe I should try the other weapon this class has"

but what do I know

UnLucky
Jul 21, 2013, 11:49 PM
Yeah, when I did mine I checked first, ok rifle.

Killed it with rifle.

Sweet, 1/3.

KazukiQZ
Jul 22, 2013, 12:09 AM
Also, does the CO state which level /difficulty of the target? I didn't find any word that needs me to kill on VH :p

After each round, always take a look at all your CO in case you miss something.

Dnd
Jul 22, 2013, 12:10 AM
shit I wouldn't make it one time before checking and saying "well that didn't work, maybe I should try the other weapon this class has"

but what do I know

Nothing, you know nothing!

MegaMettaurX
Jul 22, 2013, 05:17 AM
But common sense dictates that if Bullet Bow is shown for the 2nd condition (QD) the other one must be Katana... Even if cut off... ^^;

That's not how common sense works.

Or you know, check it after three kills and think "wasn't that three kills with the bow, why isn't it complete?"

Ten times before realizing something is wrong is just wow

That's how common sense works. Except it shouldn't take you that long to realize that though.

supersonix9
Jul 22, 2013, 06:24 AM
how do I shot web

Shadowth117
Jul 22, 2013, 07:15 AM
how do I shot web

this^

EvilMag
Jul 22, 2013, 07:24 AM
how do I shot web

You have to lay a monster card face down.

gigawuts
Jul 22, 2013, 08:33 AM
Also, does the CO state which level /difficulty of the target? I didn't find any word that needs me to kill on VH :p

After each round, always take a look at all your CO in case you miss something.

It specifies level 41+ enemies, so there's that. It doesn't specify areas at all, though.

You could do this CO in Border Break and the vader EMQ if you wanted and had enough time/luck.

KazukiQZ
Jul 22, 2013, 11:25 AM
^Thanks, appreciate that :)

Rei Rei
Jul 27, 2013, 04:25 PM
Just let people know just tried killing big vardha with a katana but used a bow to destroy its missile turrets and it didn't count, for all other of the skill points client orders I have done on other classes I could use another weapon to whittle the boss down, and it would count aslong as I finished it off with the weapon stated. Although with azanami this doesn't seem to be the case. (this is gonna be a pain in the @ss)

EDIT: Scratch that I just realised I was fighting King Vardha *faceplam*

Laga
Jul 27, 2013, 05:35 PM
that ranger one pissed me off perfectly lol. kept killing Big Vardha with rockets then tried rifles and kept getting my ass kicked lol. then I decided to play it incredibly safe. go on both sides to take out all turrets and rocket pods, then take out front mount lazers (incase he blows me away) take out rear mounted rocket pods, take out flame throwers, take out vardha side turrets, take out vardha rocket pods, take out arms, then take out middle cannon.... took me an hour to kill him this way, but I got my +5 skill points.

ashley50
Jul 27, 2013, 06:45 PM
Still amazes me how OP did the mission 10+ times without checking his progress if the kill counted towards the CO or not.