PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 Aura Units

Jim
Jul 20, 2013, 10:38 AM
Has anyone noticed any new aura units in the game (EG: リア/ヴォルテック, リア/リブルフレ, リア/ネガフォトン) now that Episode 2 is out?

I thought for sure I glimpsed someone with a blue flame aura, but I didn't think to look up their gear under "Nearby Players" until later on.

FerrickX
Jul 20, 2013, 12:15 PM
did you see this during lobby area or in battle ? because the blue flame aura could be katana's gear activation

Jim
Jul 20, 2013, 02:01 PM
did you see this during lobby area or in battle ? because the blue flame aura could be katana's gear activation

Oh, interesting. I don't have Katana Gear yet, so I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

EDIT: And this person was in the Forest, so it was a combat zone.

jooozek
Jul 20, 2013, 02:11 PM
katana gear is purple, blue is the katana combat which becomes red close to the end

Jim
Jul 20, 2013, 03:23 PM
katana gear is purple, blue is the katana combat which becomes red close to the end

Interesting. If I remember correctly, this aura was opaque, blue flames. It definitely wasn't purple, so I guess it couldn't have been Katana Gear. And it was definitely flames, not a blue ring like Katana Combat.

So, the mystery continues. Or I'm just crazy.

TaigaUC
Jul 20, 2013, 03:32 PM
I find that some people get blue and purple mixed up.
Other common mixups seem to include pink and orange, and teal/cyan and green.

It might also look different depending on your monitor and graphics settings.
Some monitors/screens automatically adjust colors.

boomboom
Jul 20, 2013, 07:28 PM
katana gear activated in katana combat mode

if not a new unit, then i guess your computer teasing you, or tough its unlikely, its trying to picking a fight with you
try punching him/her in the face (if he/she has it) he/she will reveal what he/she did