PDA

View Full Version : +5 SP quest

FacelessRed
Jul 21, 2013, 03:34 AM
I've done the +5 Skill point quest, But today while looking at a skill sim, I saw it had a total of 70 spendable skill points.

So, where did this extra +5 come from and who do I speak to to get it?

(I'm a hunter)

blace
Jul 21, 2013, 03:38 AM
There's another CO at 45 that gives another 5 SP.

FacelessRed
Jul 21, 2013, 03:41 AM
So.. err, where would I as a level 55 hunter find it?

blace
Jul 21, 2013, 03:42 AM
No idea, so good luck.

Narrillnezzurh
Jul 21, 2013, 03:47 AM
Uhm... Go talk to Ohza.

FacelessRed
Jul 21, 2013, 03:55 AM
Yeah, nothin' Just some old quests. I accepted them just incase I have to completely clear.. but now my internet has been dropped (for the past hour and a half) So I can't even stay on for longer than 5 minutes before it drops me. will have to try later.

Zorafim
Jul 21, 2013, 04:07 AM
Do the old quests. You may need to be completed past a certain point. Ohza's definitely the one that gives you the 5sp quest. You might actually want to check to make sure you haven't already done them both.

PokeminMaster
Jul 21, 2013, 01:59 PM
Ohza, Marlu, and Lisa give out four Client Orders each that add 5 Skill Points to one of your Classes. Ohza gives two for Hunter and two for Fighter, Marlu gives two for Force and two for Techer, and Lisa gives two for Ranger and two for Gunner. I assume Azanami? (I forget) will give out two for Braver as well xD

They should be named:
Aim to become the Top [Class]! (Unlocked at Class Level 30)
(一流ハンターを目指して is Aim to become the Top Hunter!)
Aim to become the Perfect [Class]! (Unlocked at Class Level 45)
(ハンターの極致を目指して is Aim to become the Perfect Hunter!)

I used Ohza's Client Orders for the Hunter Class as an example XD

FacelessRed
Jul 21, 2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the assists, it turns out that I did it some time ago, but my hiatus from the game for several months lead my memory to lapse. all is sorted.. just gotta complete it on all my subclasses respectively ;S