PDA

View Full Version : Help! Log In Error Message

seirounxrenoura
Jul 21, 2013, 04:56 PM
I have been attempting to play PSO2 for almost a month now but it will not load the game. Ever time I hit the big blue button it try's to update but I keep getting an error message saying that it failed to download. Ever single time. Ive re installed the game so many times but nothing is working please somebody tell me they have some type of solution.

FacelessRed
Jul 21, 2013, 05:05 PM
Windows OS? Is it up to date?

seirounxrenoura
Jul 21, 2013, 05:08 PM
Windows 7 and im honestly not sure how to check.

FacelessRed
Jul 21, 2013, 06:36 PM
.. if you don't know how to update your windows... then that is probably the problem.

Dabian
Jul 21, 2013, 07:02 PM
Not sure if relevant, but if you haven't done so already, run as admin. At least in my case, it did solve my update issues.

seirounxrenoura
Jul 23, 2013, 08:27 PM
I was able to get it to work after constantly running the updater. Although I ran into a new problem. I used the PSO2 Tweaker and told it to install the patches. Eng patch, Large Eng Patch, and the Eng story patch. After that I started it and it was still in Japanese. So i decided to do it manually with the patch instead. After that I got a black screen! UGHH!! im not sure what to do now.

Shad0owdruid
Jul 24, 2013, 01:38 AM
if u have the black screen tittle scrreen that mean u need to repatch the game at the client becuz not all the file are updated. if its say *downloaded the lasted of the patch and now restart *before the client pop and its put an error message just dont click yes after the message above and remove security then when ur security are ok click yes , the game should patch itself. hiope it help