PDA

View Full Version : 1 free character creation キャラクター作成権

shaken963
Jul 21, 2013, 09:34 PM
where can I find that free character creation キャラクター作成権 pass?

Thanks in advance

Maronji
Jul 21, 2013, 09:38 PM
where can I find that free character creation キャラクター作成権 pass?

Thanks in advance

For future reference, please ask simple questions like this in the Quick Questions thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866).

Anyway, to answer your question, you don't. It's essentially just a flag on your account that allows you to make a character. There's no tangible item for this.

Just attempt to make another character. It should just let you make another one, if I understand what you're asking.

Yutaka20
Jul 21, 2013, 09:50 PM
to add on to maronji
1 free slot is unlocked if it's ur 2nd character slot.
i remember reading somewhere that u will be given a character slot ticket if u already have ur 2nd char unlock
(since 2nd slot = perm slot(recreatable with new char) ,3rd slot = character purchase aka once u delete it = u cant make another character or at least that is wat i was told)

u should be ableto use it straight from the creation screen without using AC purchased i think.u wont be able to find the it as a physical item or ticket

shaken963
Jul 21, 2013, 09:52 PM
For future reference, please ask simple questions like this in the Quick Questions thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866).

Anyway, to answer your question, you don't. It's essentially just a flag on your account that allows you to make a character. There's no tangible item for this.

Just attempt to make another character. It should just let you make another one, if I understand what you're asking.

Thanks a lot.

I already had 2 characters before ep2 launched. Just now I deleted the dewman character. So I can not create a new dewman character without AC, can I?

I remember I saw a video on youtube showing that after EP2 launched,this new character can be deleted and recreated as many times as possible.

shaken963
Jul 21, 2013, 09:59 PM
to add on to maronji
1 free slot is unlocked if it's ur 2nd character slot.
i remember reading somewhere that u will be given a character slot ticket if u already have ur 2nd char unlock
(since 2nd slot = perm slot(recreatable with new char) ,3rd slot = character purchase aka once u delete it = u cant make another character or at least that is wat i was told)

u should be ableto use it straight from the creation screen without using AC purchased i think.u wont be able to find the it as a physical item or ticket

Thanks a lot .

But now I am not allowed to create another character without AC. Since I bought my second character with AC, the 3rd one should be the perm slot, am I right?

Yutaka20
Jul 21, 2013, 10:01 PM
err by right it should be able to remade.
like wat i posted after moroji, i explained on the diff between a free character creation and a free slot :3 but one thing i am not sure is.if u were to delete it now,would it affect the usage of the next slot lol.

blace
Jul 21, 2013, 10:28 PM
I did the test for it and I will say that if you already have 2 characters prior to the update with the free slot, the slot is free to use. If you choose to delete that slot to remake or any other reason you will need to pay AC to use it again.

In short, only 2 free slots after update, 1 free slot if you already have a a character or a 2nd, 3rd or so on character. AC for anything else.

shaken963
Jul 21, 2013, 10:43 PM
I did the test for it and I will say that if you already have 2 characters prior to the update with the free slot, the slot is free to use. If you choose to delete that slot to remake or any other reason you will need to pay AC to use it again.

In short, only 2 free slots after update, 1 free slot if you already have a a character or a 2nd, 3rd or so on character. AC for anything else.

Thanks a lot.

But the slot for the character purchased with AC should never be a free slot, should it?

blace
Jul 21, 2013, 11:14 PM
Assuming you haven't used it yet, it should be free.

Another thing to keep in mind is that if you delete a free slot character, any AC character will be moved into that slot.

sandylecuistot
Jul 24, 2013, 05:16 AM
Question : For someone who begins the game (so 0 character). Does he have 2 free slots ?
I guess yes...
But I ask, to be sure.