PDA

View Full Version : Multiparties

Scotty T
Jul 22, 2013, 03:20 PM
No idea why but there's so many solo parties for free fields, I haven't seen a single multiparty with 12/12 in the past few days. Either theres a good reason or people are simply wasting time.

strikerhunter
Jul 22, 2013, 03:25 PM
No idea why but there's so many solo parties for free fields, I haven't seen a single multiparty with 12/12 in the past few days. Either theres a good reason or people are simply wasting time.

Depends on the block and location.

Z-0
Jul 22, 2013, 03:27 PM
You're probably in the wrong place because they're everywhere. Everyone wants that Agito.

Even though I'd say AQs are way more rewarding considering the price of some things like level 3 power on 1 slot weapons... they also buffed the drop rates of 56-60 enemies (but nobody noticed this because they're too busy not playing AQs).

Scotty T
Jul 22, 2013, 03:29 PM
Ah I guess that's right, thanks :P

Kitoshi
Jul 22, 2013, 03:37 PM
You're probably in the wrong place because they're everywhere. Everyone wants that Agito.

Even though I'd say AQs are way more rewarding considering the price of some things like level 3 power on 1 slot weapons... they also buffed the drop rates of 56-60 enemies (but nobody noticed this because they're too busy not playing AQs).

Off topic question here, general drop rate increase ? Or just specific stuff only ?

NoiseHERO
Jul 22, 2013, 03:42 PM

Oh yeah they boosted the drop rates for your own class, and drop rates from level 56+ enemies...

I wonder how much unspecified placebo nothingness THAT adds up to.

sandylecuistot
Jul 24, 2013, 05:07 AM
Either theres a good reason or people are simply wasting time.
I only play with someone I know and never in multi parties for several reasons.
I absolutely don't see why it should be considered as a problem.
The only exceptions are Big Varda and Dark Falz because it's "made" for MP.

Never found anything that could make me want to play in MP.
I would prefer to have a quest that lets me battle against Dark Falz with friends or acquaintances.

UnLucky
Jul 24, 2013, 05:15 AM
Oh yeah they boosted the drop rates for your own class, and drop rates from level 56+ enemies...

I wonder how much unspecified placebo nothingness THAT adds up to.

I dunno, but just the other day I got a Seitenweise off of some crap in Forest AQ, not even the kitty boss. I'd been hunting for that since the beginning of time.

Too bad I already got twenty of them from XQs last week.