PDA

View Full Version : earn meseta without a shop?

DemonYukai
Jul 22, 2013, 09:48 AM
Yeah this is like WAAAAYYYYYY late but for other people who look at this, the 3 Day Shop pass is obtained through the scratches, and running Chroto's client orders are a fast way to get meseta.

strikerhunter
Jul 22, 2013, 10:08 AM
Solution: Time Attack Client Orders aka TACOs.

Doing all modes of all 5 is a net gain of around 1.2 mil+ per day per character.

Rien
Jul 22, 2013, 10:23 AM
Also you can do extreme quests when you hit endgame levels (50-60)

Noc Codez
Jul 22, 2013, 10:37 AM

Doing all modes of all 5 is a net gain of around 1.2 mil+ per day per character.

Learn them

Live them

Love them

^^;

KazukiQZ
Jul 22, 2013, 11:22 AM
^That. TACOs bring so much meseta and now with each player can have two free characters, means more meseta.

strikerhunter
Jul 22, 2013, 11:42 AM
^That. TACOs bring so much meseta and now with each player can have two free characters, means more meseta.

Net gain...............bout 12 mil+ a week.

Problem: Most are either too lazy to do all 15 back-to-back or in one day. Some are just too lazy to do any at all.

Z-0
Jul 22, 2013, 11:54 AM
that's because they are fucking boring to do day in and day out, ESPECIALLY 30 times a day, wtf?

this wasn't a problem in past ps games coz everything was rewarding and not once a day, but here we have a total of 5 quests which have any sort of uniqueness, and since it's only 5, it gets boring very fast.

I just do the VH ones whenever I feel like doing TACOs. Good enough for me.

Shadowth117
Jul 22, 2013, 12:00 PM
Just as the title says, I'm looking for a way to earn meseta without a shop. Back when I was playing PSU, I relied a lot on my shop to help me afford the new equips I wanted, but now that we have to pay real money just to make virtual money, I'm in between a rock and a hard place here.

If you played any version of PSU online other than the demo or the lategame freemium on the Japanese PC servers, than you were already paying "real money for virtual money", as you put it, as you would be with any other subscription based MMO's.

As others have said, completing time attack client orders consistently is the best way to make money. All players, since now everyone has 2 characters, have access to 2.4 mil total per day just from these provided both characters are leveled enough to enter these missions.

Xaeris
Jul 22, 2013, 12:07 PM
It's a mega necro, but it's still a relevant enough question.

On a sidenote, do people really do N-H-VH TACOs on a regular basis? That sounds exhausting. Halfway through VH Amduscia, I'm about ready to say 'eff this noise.'

gigawuts
Jul 22, 2013, 12:09 PM
Net gain...............bout 12 mil+ a week.

Problem: Most are either too lazy to do all 15 back-to-back or in one day. Some are just too lazy to do any at all.

There's "lazy" and then there's "I could be paid actual money for this kind of tedious bullshit if I just put in overtime instead."

When a videogame becomes a second job is when you should just go get an actual second job and make more money for your time. You could get a job and earn real money to do scratch, and make way more money than tacos offer you.

Time is money, as they say. Spend yours wisely.

Lostbob117
Jul 22, 2013, 12:21 PM

Just saying, your math is quite flawed.

strikerhunter
Jul 22, 2013, 01:34 PM
Just saying, your math is quite flawed.

5 TAs per mode.
5 N TAs= around 200k
5 H TAs= around 300k
5 VH TAs= 500k

200k+300k+500K=1mil
In H and N TA, some are 35k or 65k so that's only a rounded estimate nearing another 100k.

Adding that with trash vendoring.

How is the math a flaw?

Edit: Holy **** RedRaz0r just made me noticed this thread is 2012 not 2013. Ok math maybe flawed for 2012 but not for up-to-date.

bitCrusher
Jul 22, 2013, 04:06 PM

this is the best to make money if you have a crapload of free time and patience. Otherwise, just sell loot. If you can manage to buy some AC, buy the inventory expansion since it is a permanent increase. Having 100 slots instead of 50 is always nice and you will barely touch your storage.

I do TACOs only once a week now since they're so tedious. For now, I'm exchanging ExCubes for 1000FUN Tickets, and using the FUN to purchase Grind Risk Reductions. Then once I get a shop ticket, I'll sell all of them. They are about 40k+ a piece.