PDA

View Full Version : Freaky stuff on private server site

Jim
Jul 22, 2013, 08:10 PM
---
NOTE: According to PSO World policies (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72843), we can't name or link to sites that contain private servers, or post instructions on how to use them. We can only speak about them in a general sense.
---

I finally went back to the site that hosts my favorite PSO1 server yesterday, (you should know which one I mean because it's probably your favorite as well) but when I went to the website, it was marked as being malicious and Google Chrome made me acknowledge that I understand it might cause my computer to explode. The site looks perfectly normal, and everything seems to be working, (Even says the server's up) but on the download page for the client, there was this footnote saying all kinds of weird stuff about mind control, torture, and other peculiar things.

Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

The Walrus
Jul 22, 2013, 08:33 PM
Shit happened. I heard it was fixed though. Guess not.

Eman2417
Jul 22, 2013, 09:15 PM
The site is fine, it does the same thing for me but nothing is wrong with it.

Jim
Jul 22, 2013, 10:58 PM
The site is fine, it does the same thing for me but nothing is wrong with it.

Yeah, the server seemed fine. Just trying to figure out what all this is about. More curious than worried.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2013, 01:27 AM
Google is dumb that's why. Also some people probably clicked on banner ads when they should know better.

Crevox
Jul 23, 2013, 05:20 AM
Google is dumb that's why. Also some people probably clicked on banner ads when they should know better.

It's not the reason, but either way, just know the forums are fine. The main site though could still be an issue.