PDA

View Full Version : Is resurrecting too difficult for people nowadays?

TaigaUC
Jul 23, 2013, 12:24 PM
Anyone else notice that hardly anyone bothers to resurrect anymore?
It seems to be both Japanese and international players failing to resurrect.
Happens in random quests as well as Falz.

I often have groups of people walking over my and other people's corpses for insane periods of time, sometimes just leaving us dead and running away.
Sometimes they wait until all enemies are down before throwing up a moon (if they do at all). Everyone knows that you don't get EXP while dead, right?

I always try to resurrect immediately, but now I wait to see if anyone else does it, and they often don't.
I don't know if it's because they don't have moons on their bar, or maybe they're just lazy and greedy.
I know it's not people hating on me specifically, because they do it to all of my characters as well as other people.

It just seems to be getting worse and worse. I can't help but wonder what the hell everyone's problem is.

Punisher106
Jul 23, 2013, 12:26 PM
I feel your pain. The instant I see my moon atomizer button light up, I pop it. One MPA I had, none of the english players would bother reviving me when I die, but the only JP player in the MPA would bother coming by to pick me up.

Z-0
Jul 23, 2013, 12:33 PM
Have you actually tried asking for a revival specifically? Most of the time people don't notice because they're so absorbed in playing, and many of us don't have moons on our palette to save up spots for other things such as skills or techniques.

ムーンお願い works wonders for me, I always get a revival 2 seconds after saying that.

The_Philosopher
Jul 23, 2013, 12:35 PM
I know that feel. I remember being shoy dead from behind by a Lv 60 Falz Arms trying to revive someone, and then both of us waited two minutes before someone bothered reviving - after at least five different people had walked over us.

I even play with the HP bar above everyone's heads so I can see when they are dead, and even use star atomizers when I see a lot of people about mid-health. I just wish more people would do the same.

HIT0SHI
Jul 23, 2013, 12:35 PM
Every time i die or see anyone die, it's often like a like competion. I always see like 3 or so moons activate at the same time including my own when someone is down. I guess it's most be my luck with the type of players i've meet or the fact that I'm using W.B.

I don't re-call anyone being ignored while down or myself so I'm quite fortunate i guess... :o

Mysterious-G
Jul 23, 2013, 12:38 PM
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" is the mindset I have on this, and as such I revive as soon as I can in any given situation.

I have my own fair share of bad experiences with this, especially in nowaday's BB mpas. It gets frustrating really, really fast when all you can do is hit the campship button.

Shirai
Jul 23, 2013, 12:39 PM
Have you actually tried asking for a revival specifically? Most of the time people don't notice because they're so absorbed in playing, and many of us don't have moons on our palette to save up spots for other things such as skills or techniques.

ムーンお願い works wonders for me, I always get a revival 2 seconds after saying that.

This, or heck even using an SA that shows someone dead too helps.

Dead Yamcha SA does wonders.

TaigaUC

I usually wait for a little and then sometimes ask politely in Japanese.
"申し訳ございませんが、ムーンお願いします" or something like that.
They still ignore me maybe 50% of the time, and I don't know why.

SEGA should add some kind of "someone died" notification.
Do you think it'd be rude or irritating if I made my "I'm dead" autoword public?
I've seen a few JP people doing that, but not many.

This, or heck even using an SA that shows someone dead too helps.

Dead Yamcha SA does wonders.

Surprisingly haven't seen anyone use that one for deaths. I've seen the Reimu one a few times.

jooozek
do what i did, put an autoword for death with /a /ci7 1, that always works

TaigaUC
Jul 23, 2013, 12:42 PM
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" is the mindset I have on this, and as such I revive as soon as I can in any given situation.

I have my own fair share of bad experiences with this, especially in nowaday's BB mpas. It gets frustrating really, really fast when all you can do is hit the campship button.

That's what irritates me the most, because I always stop immediately to resurrect and the people who ignore me are often the ones I just barely saved their asses in three straight Arms runs.
Speaking of which, thanks are kind of rare too. I think it's partly because it's often hard to tell who was responsible for saving you. I do receive good jobs sometimes, probably from resurrecting.

I don't re-call anyone being ignored while down or myself so I'm quite fortunate i guess... :o

It used to be pretty rare, at least from my experience. It feels like it's been getting progressively worse over time.

I feel your pain. The instant I see my moon atomizer button light up, I pop it. One MPA I had, none of the english players would bother reviving me when I die, but the only JP player in the MPA would bother coming by to pick me up.

Thanks. That used to be the case with me too, but to be fair I've had some nice English players resurrect me immediately and thank me for resurrecting them.

The_Philosopher
Jul 23, 2013, 12:42 PM
^ Recently I turned my death autowords public. I really don't know if the english text and faceplant cut-ins annoy them, but it certainly doesn't annoy them more than staying dead annoys me. So far it has worked relatively well.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 23, 2013, 12:51 PM
no issues here+^_^+ make an auto-word with /a at the start of it for dying, it doesn't even need to be in Japanese, just have a cut in with it showing you laying face down and <pos> +^_^+ i almost always get mooned (lol) within 15 seconds+^_^+

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jul 23, 2013, 12:59 PM
I've been experiencing the same and at times sending notification that I'm down. it is pretty aggravating to see people walking all over you while you lose EXP, even worse during Falz runs(or even way worse, during the actual Falz) so I tend to throw a moon up with haste. the suggestions in here sound really good. I'll get to using them next time I sign on.

TaigaUC
Jul 23, 2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Guess I'll try making my autowords public. I was worried people might find them irritating or obnoxious.
I guess cute or entertaining symbol arts are generally more forgivable.

"Damn, it's blocking my screen! But that was pretty charming, so I guess that's okay."

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 01:07 PM

From my experience, players read pictures better than words. Grab a few of those death SAs or HELP ME SAs and put it on autowords.

Punisher106
Jul 23, 2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah, my incapacitation autowords mainly comprise of me showing my cut-in of me face down on the floor with "そんな…" to the public channel, or even this SA:
http://puu.sh/3DwMB

But even then, people don't tend to revive me. |:

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 01:08 PM
I usually revive as soon as I notice however with that said there are times when I do not notice ppl dead around me. It's best to have some sort of auto word or say something as that will catch my eye and I will revive.

Now with all that said here are some instances when I will not revive you:

1) Your a gunner and I don't see you ever use WB especially if no one is maining ranger in Mpa.

2) You die to much :o

3) I see you run over my body and not revive. I will literally return the favor if opportunity emerges. This doesn't happen to often but still.

4) You attack lower arms on elder.

All other instances you will be revived.

NoiseHERO
Jul 23, 2013, 01:09 PM
I haven't had this problem, I've actually had a LOT of recent situations where I was surprised I'd get revived in time before boss death/right away in general. And this is when friends/party members aren't around. @_@

But I don't really MPA outside falz or beach. And only beach because agito and beach is pretty.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 01:11 PM
I usually revive as soon as I notice however with that said there are times when I do not notice ppl dead around me. It's best to have some sort of auto word or say something as that will catch my eye and I will revive.

1) Your a gunner and I don't see you ever use WB especially if no one is maining ranger in Mpa.

3) I see you run over my body and not revive. I will literally return the favor if opportunity emerges. This doesn't happen to often but still.

How unsportsmans like. U must have not much friends to play with.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 01:16 PM
How unsportsmans like. U must have not much friends to play with.

Nothing is unsportsman like in my post and I have plenty of friends. Thank you very much. You must be one of those terrible gunners or something to get offended.

TaigaUC
Jul 23, 2013, 01:17 PM
I sometimes wonder if maybe it's difficult to see dead people on PS Vita or something.

NoiseHERO
Jul 23, 2013, 01:20 PM
I sometimes wonder if maybe it's difficult to see dead people on PS Vita or something.

It's kind of hard to see anything in this game because of anime SFX seizures flying everywhere. I can only tell someones dead when my moon atomizer icon lights up.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 01:22 PM
Nothing is unsportsman like in my post and I have plenty of friends. Thank you very much.

Tbh wb is so uneeded. I only use it as ragu/gura if I dont want to be in a fight or if Im asked to. A few of my teammates in 3/12 mpa can clear falz body faster without wb than 12/12 mpa can.

Z-0
Jul 23, 2013, 01:24 PM
Nah, it's just as easy.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 01:31 PM
Tbh wb is so uneeded. I only use it as ragu/gura if I dont want to be in a fight or if Im asked to. A few of my teammates in 3/12 mpa can clear falz body faster without wb than 12/12 mpa can.

Why play gu/ra if you don't plan on using WB when the situation calls for it. For all that play gu/hu. I mean my point still stands if your to lazy to pop a WB for the team then why should I pop my moon for you lol?

Saffran
Jul 23, 2013, 01:34 PM
I've had the displeasure recently, too. (i.e. since ep2 is around)

I used to look a lot at the ground to try and see if the person on the ground was a real player or a Partner/NPC friend, but otherwise I alsays check my bar to see if someone around needs reviving.
And btw, when you use a moon, use a star immediately after! I thought it was common sense, but apparently I'm the only idiot who does that.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 01:43 PM
Why play gu/ra if you don't plan on using WB when the situation calls for it. For all that play gu/hu. I mean my point still stands if your to lazy to pop a WB for the team then why should I pop my moon for you lol?

Point taken. But my point still stands as well. As hu/fi or fo/ fi or te, u do pretty against anything without wb. Hell fo can do 12k dmg in one hit easy with namegid now. 12k is prolly enough to blow up the face of vopar miniboss. Wb just means more dmg, but it doesnt mean its necessary.

Project Astral
Jul 23, 2013, 01:44 PM

I'll just say those 3 points are not exactly fair.

1. Gu/Hu works fairly well now because of JA S Roll and the new PA. Can't expect them to WB if they don't have it.

2. Bosses cheese and people have bad days/runs, really no one is perfect. Although I do suppose it is determined by what you consider is "to much."

3. You only get 5 moons and if I run out during a falz run and can't rez you, will you just leave me there when I die? Also latency can play a small part in what appears to be people running past you.

____

On that note, Sega needs to remove the ability to revive npcs. Quite a waste and it makes spotting dead people a pain when they are around.

Also a little moon indicator over dead people's heads would be really nice. Have it track on the sides of the screen if you aren't facing toward them and a checkbox in the option menu to turn it off if you don't want the extra clutter, it would be perfect.

o0Kais0o
Jul 23, 2013, 01:44 PM
Nothing is unsportsman like in my post and I have plenty of friends. Thank you very much. You must be one of those terrible gunners or something to get offended.

How is a gunner terrible for not subbing ranger? I spend alot of time as Gu/Hu, because its a fun combo for me and I'm guessing others have preferences of their own... Denying them exp because they don't match your ideal is a bit dickish, just a smidge.

Anyways, back on topic. The people on Ship 9 are pretty good for revives, at least those I run into. As for myself its a rare mission that I don't find myself restocking on stars and moons, I try to keep those around me alive.

Galexer
Jul 23, 2013, 01:50 PM
Must be bad luck dude ive always been revived if not before then after a boss during that city mission.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 01:58 PM

Oh i missed that last statement of yours. Oh there is a lot unsportsman like in ur post. You have the nerve to complain that someone isnt helping the team by wbing when u clearly aint helping the team by reviving when someone dies. Plz kid, go home. U sound like a 4 yeae old.

Alenoir
Jul 23, 2013, 02:01 PM
1. Gu/Hu works fairly well now because of JA S Roll and the new PA. Can't expect them to WB if they don't have it.

I've seen the same person's dying SA about 8 to 10 times in one Falz Elder fight. It got my moon count down to 1 (and I stopped mooning because wtf man). If that's not "too much" then I don't know what is.

To answer the topic: I always try to moon people on the ground.. But, sometimes, in some situations, you gotta wait for the correct timing before you want to throw that moon due to the animation. (Invincible during the animation, totally open to attack before the gold aura shows up IIRC.) Some instance may just be in that situation.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 02:02 PM
Point taken. But my point still stands as well. As hu/fi or fo/ fi or te, u do pretty against anything without wb. Hell fo can do 12k dmg in one hit easy with namegid now. 12k is prolly enough to blow up the face of vopar miniboss. Wb just means more dmg, but it doesnt mean its necessary.

Whoa whoa whoa we getting way off topic . We talking about Mpa not what you and your friends do as what you do with them is between you guys. Not to mention 12 k cannot 1hit Ko a boss but guess what a namegid with WB probably can. However that's besides the point if your so worried about quoting numbers just can't see why it's hard for you to pop a WB. You must be that lazy.

I'll just say those 3 points are not exactly fair.

2. Bosses cheese and people have bad days/runs, really no one is perfect. Although I do suppose it is determined by what you consider is "to much."

3. You only get 5 moons and if I run out during a falz run and can't rez you, will you just leave me there when I die? Also latency can play a small part in what appears to be people running past you.

____

On that note, Sega needs to remove the ability to revive npcs. Quite a waste and it makes spotting dead people a pain when they are around.

Also a little moon indicator over dead people's heads would be really nice. Have it track on the sides of the screen if you aren't facing toward them and a checkbox in the option menu to turn it off if you don't want the extra clutter, it would be perfect.
Nobody is talking about gu/hu as they can not WB . Why are you even quoting me.

How is a gunner terrible for not subbing ranger? I spend alot of time as Gu/Hu, because its a fun combo for me and I'm guessing others have preferences of their own... Denying them exp because they don't match your ideal is a bit dickish, just a smidge.

. What are you talking about??? Who said anything about gu/hu please learn to read and get back to me . Geez some of you guys are getting your panties in a bunch.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 02:11 PM
Whoa whoa whoa we getting way off topic . We talking about Mpa not what you and your friends do as what you do with them is between you guys. Not to mention 12 k cannot 1hit Ko a boss but guess what a namegid with WB probably can. However that's besides the point if your so worried about quoting numbers just can't see why it's hard for you to pop a WB. You must be that lazy.

Never said 1hit ko a boss. You do that the face of the vopar miniboss is breakable part right? I guess you didnt. In all honesty, most fights in mpa are fast unless the whole mpa sux. Most boss fights in bb are 30-45 seconds unless its caters, mizers or mamoths. You are right on the part that Im lazy but wb is never truly necessary.

What are you talking about??? Who said anything about gu/hu please learn to read and get back to me . Geez some of you guys are getting your panties in a bunch.

Hes pointing that not reviving ppl cause of your stupid reasons, makes u look like an as.shole.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 02:13 PM
Oh i missed that last statement of yours. Oh there is a lot unsportsman like in ur post. You have the nerve to complain that someone isnt helping the team by wbing when u clearly aint helping the team by reviving when someone dies. Plz kid, go home. U sound like a 4 yeae old.

No there isn't and I'm not complaining. Not to mention you just agreed a few post back with me lol. So ill say it again if your to lazy to pop a WB , them I'm to lazy to revive you!!!! Not everyone else you!!! Can't see why you can't seem to comprehend that statement. Your the one that's not helping the party out, you somehow figure your tmg outweighs the fact that everyone else gets like a 200% dmg increase. Yet you now complain and act innocent lol.

Remz69
Jul 23, 2013, 02:19 PM
99% of the time, alive teammate is more useful than dead teammate
there's no reason not to revive unless the guy is griefing on purpose

if you don't revive a dead person you saw for any other reason you're just an idiot

from my experience there are very few idiots who will flat out ignore a dead person, but way too many who will eliminate the threat before reviving (i'm often the only one throwing a moon while a battle is going. if i don't then i'll often see 3 moons fly in the sky after the battle is over )

edited typo

Mysterious-G
Jul 23, 2013, 02:23 PM
To add to what I said prior, I tend to wait just a little bit before reviving someone in an mpa that does not belong to my own party. Why? Because I think its his or her party's responsibility to rez him or her first and foremost, and I need to save my Moons for my own party members. If no rez happens in a considerate amount of time, however, I will do it, and I will do it quickly.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 02:24 PM
No there isn't and I'm not complaining. Not to mention you just agreed a few post back with me lol. So ill say it again if your to lazy to pop a WB , them I'm to lazy to revive you!!!! Not everyone else you!!! Can't see why you can't seem to comprehend that statement. Your the one that's not helping the party out, you somehow figure your tmg outweighs the fact that everyone else gets like a 200% dmg increase. Yet you now complain and act innocent lol.

Thats the thing. Wb doesnt help much, when especially one of the many hunters in my team can kill almost as fast without it. I wb only on select bosses like chrome or mamo. A good mpa doesnt need wb and thats that. If it just do mpa, thats still considered as helping. Would rather have me take lazy to a next leveling by dequipping everything and just sitting? Lol

Z-0
Jul 23, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hunters will kill 3 times faster with Weak Bullet, this is a fact. Because you do 3 times more damage. Personally, I think if you have Weak Bullet on your skill tree, you should be abusing the fact you have it.

This argument is pretty silly, I'm not even sure what the point is, but I just revive everyone coz whatever.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 02:33 PM
Hunters will kill 3 times faster with Weak Bullet, this is a fact. Because you do 3 times more damage. Personally, I think if you have Weak Bullet on your skill tree, you should be abusing the fact you have it.

This argument is pretty silly, I'm not even sure what the point is, but I just revive everyone coz whatever.

Abusing the fact that u hv it is nice but where is the fun in that. If i abuse, im not enjoying the that i can use tmgs. This whole argument is silly. Expecting wb all the time and not reviving ppl cause they arent using is stupid, and you shouldnt be playing the game at all with that kind of negative, ill team work attitude.

Chdata
Jul 23, 2013, 02:35 PM
" many of us don't have moons on our palette "

This is something I highly disagree with anyone doing.

I once went from campship all the way through a level to save someone, even though I was planning on leaving the quest cause I had to leave.

Then I abandoned the quest and forgot to make him leader <.<

Shinamori
Jul 23, 2013, 02:39 PM
SEGA should add some kind of "someone died" notification.
Do you think it'd be rude or irritating if I made my "I'm dead" autoword public?
I've seen a few JP people doing that, but not many.

I think one of the request they have for PSO2 is to bring back the spirit ball that floats over you in PSO1.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 02:41 PM
" many of us don't have moons on our palette "

This is something I highly disagree with anyone doing.

I once went from campship all the way through a level to save someone, even though I was planning on leaving the quest cause I had to leave.

Then I abandoned the quest and forgot to make him leader <.<

I hate when some ppl dont hv moons on them period.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 02:42 PM
Never said 1hit ko a boss. [\Quote]
That's my point your not 1hit Ko'ing the boss anytime soon especially as a gu/ra so why not helped the party and KO him quicker no?

[QUOTE=Emp;3009371]
Most boss fights in bb are 30-45 seconds unless its caters, mizers or mamoths. You are right on the part that Im lazy but wb is never truly necessary.
First off yes there are times where you get good mpas thats not always the case though especially im random mpas. By your logic why don't we all stop supporting , I mean things die so easy why don't force stop using zondeel on mobs to I mean its so easy right? Hell why don't we all stop doing support work cause everything so easy right?

Chdata
Jul 23, 2013, 02:42 PM
I don't know why in the world you wouldn't have them.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 02:58 PM
[Quote=Emp;3009371]Never said 1hit ko a boss. [\Quote]
That's my point your not 1hit Ko'ing the boss anytime soon especially as a gu/ra so why not helped the party and KO him quicker no?

First off yes there are times where you get good mpas thats not always the case though especially im random mpas. By your logic why don't we all stop supporting , I mean things die so easy why don't force stop using zondeel on mobs to I mean its so easy right? Hell why don't we all stop doing support work cause everything so easy right?

Argument is over. I wb but I dont try to abuse it. With that said, at least Im not as inconsiderate as you in mpas. If you revive only who you think deserve to be revived, you shouldnt be respected and commended as a team player or a friend to anyone at all.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=Emp;3009385]Thats the thing. Wb doesnt help much,[\QUOTE]

This statement tells me your a terrible gu/ra. I have nothing more to say to you.

Sayara
Jul 23, 2013, 03:01 PM
the only time i failed to res. someone is if my own life is in danger. Which is probably why im glad both of my characters are fat damage eaters.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=Emp;3009385]Thats the thing. Wb doesnt help much,[\QUOTE]

This statement tells me your a terrible gu/ra. I have nothing more to say to you.

Haha I love how u use my or anyone elses neglect to use wb as a determination of skill level as gura or ragu. Havent had a good laugh in such a long time.

Dan Maku
Jul 23, 2013, 03:07 PM
Me and my friends go out of our way to rez dead teammates whenever we see them. It's a simple principle: we'd hope others would do likewise for us...

The Walrus
Jul 23, 2013, 03:52 PM
As long as I'm nearby (and there aren't a couple other people closer that could do it quicker) and it wouldn't get me killed I'll moon someone.

Zenobia
Jul 23, 2013, 03:55 PM
Anytime someone dies and I see my moon light up I try to dash step in a safe area and use it. Now if it isn't lit up and you die then I will try my damn hardest to fast break to you.

I'm not that much of an ass you let you rot on the floor and not get exp.

schnee4
Jul 23, 2013, 03:59 PM
My dps is much more important than reviving ppl that still die in falz lol.

BIG OLAF
This.

I look at the pallette constantly. The moment that thing lights green BAM REVIVAL.

Same. Not having Moons on your palette is kinda stupid, I think. I can understand not having Stars and Sols, maybe, but Moons are a must to me.

As far as having people ignore me when I die, it's happened a few times. Mostly I lay there for maybe 10 seconds before someone notices. Never a big deal either way, though.

gigawuts
I either A. immediately moon, B. hold off to see if someone else is going to moon if I have 2 or 3 left and people are dying a lot

I don't want to go running out of moons at the end of whatever it is we're doing (falz, etc.) and have a party member need reviving.

I've been ignored in the past, but never by JP players. Those guys tend to be pretty cordial in my experience, especially if you're courteous to them in return.

Jana
Jul 23, 2013, 04:03 PM
I've been ignored a few times in the Border Break and Burning Rangers MPAs by both NA and JP players. Waiting a bit usually means I miss whatever Emergency Trial is going on when I return from the campship, so I've started just hitting the button without bothering to wait for a revive.

On the flipside, I've never had that problem in Falz or any other MPA with a decent number of people. I try to revive when I can, and died a few times for it too.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 23, 2013, 04:12 PM
I prioritize my party over the rest of the MPA, but I will not hesitate to bring someone back to life at the cost of my own. I've saved many people without a second thought, but most people do not consider saving me in return after they are saved. It sucks dying after saving people and nobody returns the favor.

I guess that's the price I pay for being a hero.

NoiseHERO
Jul 23, 2013, 04:20 PM
I prioritize my party over the rest of the MPA, but I will not hesitate to bring someone back to life at the cost of my own. I've saved many people without a second thought, but most people do not consider saving me in return after they are saved. It sucks dying after saving people and nobody returns the favor.

I guess that's the price I pay for being a hero.

Nah see, I try to revive people right away (if I have moons/don't see someone else reviving first) and it might end up getting me killed. But when I KNOW it'll get me killed. Nah you can wait an extra 5 seconds.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 04:21 PM
[quote=jcart953;3009411]

Haha I love how u use my or anyone elses neglect to use wb as a determination of skill level as gura or ragu. Havent had a good laugh in such a long time.
Yup if your not utilizing one of your greatest tools in your arsenal when appropriate then point blank your a piss poor player. Your probably the same player that juggles enemies in the air for like 30 mins thinking your cool doing 30-200dmg.

Jana
Jul 23, 2013, 04:26 PM
I guess i'll just ask here so I don't have to always return to campship. What's the command to show a SA in chat without having to select it from the menu? Is it "/a <SA#>"?

Nah see, I try to revive people right away (if I have moons/don't see someone else reviving first) and it might end up getting me killed. But when I KNOW it'll get me killed. Nah you can wait an extra 5 seconds.

That's pretty understandable. You get a few invuln frames from reviving but I don't quite know how to time them, and unless we have the "almost dead boss" message, it's fine to let them wait a little bit.

Z-0
Jul 23, 2013, 04:30 PM
/symbol#

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 04:33 PM

Not every GUs will have Ra sub. In every post you did after your first post, you keep targeting Gu/Ra or RA/GU when from this you originally attacked towards GUs mains and RA mains without evening point the subs.

Yup if your not utilizing one of your greatest tools in your arsenal when appropriate then point blank your a piss poor player.

So just because someone on their own behalf decides not to use one of their best skills at the current time mean that their a poor player?

That's basically the same saying a hunter who is not using Over End (a rare sight though) is a crappy hunter? -or- A force or techer not using zondeel means their a crappy player?-or- Your a Braver you should be spamming Katana combat finisher, "Oh wait it's on CD and your not using it."

Your probably the same player that juggles enemies in the air for like 30 mins thinking your cool doing 30-200dmg.

30-200 dmg? Way to aim for the low level GUs to use as a scapegoat.
Better yet, do you even play GU?

On Topic: In certain situations, I get ignored of a revived only because others can't find me when I get a death launch into a shadow area or into an alley. Otherwise, I'm normally rez in no more than 30sec.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 23, 2013, 04:52 PM
I, too, have experienced the unfortunate episode of players stampeding over my dead body, and then proceed to leave it to the vultures or or other scavengers as food. It's aggravating that's for sure, but I always believe that as a decent player with character, I'll revive people nonetheless and it doesn't matter how many times; everyone needs help sometimes. And like others have noted, a team member that is alive is more useful than a rotting one.

Mikenar
Jul 23, 2013, 05:24 PM
I actively look for downed players if I see my moon atomizer is available for use and always have hp bars showing when I play a force or techer. I've noticed if you have an autoword setup for when you die, you tend to get revived more often.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 05:40 PM
[quote=Emp;3009413]
Yup if your not utilizing one of your greatest tools in your arsenal when appropriate then point blank your a piss poor player. Your probably the same player that juggles enemies in the air for like 30 mins thinking your cool doing 30-200dmg.

Only terribad players need wb. Only 4 year olds like yourself judge ppl based on skill lvl and arsenal. Also using wb is just a hassle. I hate when i wb in mpas and then some retard comes along and overwrites it by hitting the wrong hit box. Only rangers and gunners know how that feels.

Gardios
Jul 23, 2013, 05:47 PM
I usually revive right away on my Techer since I have HP bars enabled and don't really need to worry about dying. On my Braver I simply don't notice it very often until the area is cleared, so yeah saying something when you die or setting up a /a autoword helps a lot.

NoiseHERO
Jul 23, 2013, 05:53 PM
I usually revive right away on my Techer since I have HP bars enabled and don't really need to worry about dying. On my Braver I simply don't notice it very often until the area is cleared, so yeah saying something when you die or setting up a /a autoword helps a lot.

yeah if people are flying all over the place with bow kicks and g2g fast katana manual DPS mandatory try-hard time everything cause new at the class no muscle memory auto-pilot yet, I could see why your focus would deter you from seeing dead bodies on the frontline.

NintendoLight
Jul 23, 2013, 05:59 PM
yeah most players are like that these days but when i see someone down i revive them right away!

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 06:05 PM
Not every GUs will have Ra sub. In every post you did after your first post, you keep targeting Gu/Ra or RA/GU when from this you originally attacked towards GUs mains and RA mains without evening point the subs. .
Yeah because I thought it was implied, I mean you cant use WB without Ranger...
Now to be more clear the situation I was referring to in first post was if there are NO rangers at all and only 1 gu/ra and that person doesn't ever WB and its a consistent behavior then yeah sorry if you die I wouldn't revive you. You cant support why should I support you.

So just because someone on their own behalf decides not to use one of their best skills at the current time mean that their a poor player?.
If your never ever use WB then yes...
If you never ever use zondeel in pse burst then yes...
If you never ever switch between stances as a fighter then yes...
If you never ever pick up charge revival as force then yes...
If you utilize swords a lot as hunter and never just guard then yes..
If you utlize WL/partisan or any other weapon often and don't pickup gear...
well then yes..

That's basically the same saying a hunter who is not using Over End (a rare sight though) is a crappy hunter? .
On the contrary a person spamming OE on everything ALL the time probably is a newbie or crappy person.

-or- A force or techer not using zondeel means their a crappy player?-or- . I specifically said when appropriate, for instance if your exit bursting and you decide to not EVER use zondeel too your party's advantage then yeah your probably a crappy player.

Your a Braver you should be spamming Katana combat finisher, "Oh wait it's on CD and your not using it." Never said anything about it being on cooldown I specifically said when appropriate. Of course you cant use it when its on cooldown... Are you trying to troll me or something?

30-200 dmg? Way to aim for the low level GUs to use as a scapegoat. . Never said anything about low level GU's so please stop inserting things into my mouth. Ive seen high lvl Gu/RA pull out those numbers.

Better yet, do you even play GU?.
Yup, although not much anymore, don't see your point though...

angrysquid
Jul 23, 2013, 06:10 PM
You know.. you just kinda.. nvm >->

NoiseHERO
Jul 23, 2013, 06:17 PM
Good ole fashion case of talking your way out of something you said that made you look like a douche!

~Aya~
Jul 23, 2013, 06:23 PM
^this!

/totally not circle jerking

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 06:25 PM
Only terribad players need wb. .
LOL only a terribad player would not use WB when it serves him or his party. You keep showing how terrible you actually are.

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.

I hate when i wb in mpas and then some retard comes along and overwrites it by hitting the wrong hit box. Only rangers and gunners know how that feels.

Out of all the things you said this is the only thing I find legitimate.

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 06:26 PM
Yeah because I thought it was implied, I mean you cant use WB without Ranger...
Now to be more clear the situation I was referring to in first post was if there are NO rangers at all and only 1 gu/ra and that person doesn't ever WB and its a consistent behavior then yeah sorry if you die I wouldn't revive you. You cant support why should I support you.

GUs using WB means less defense aka more deaths because of no TMGs shift dodge is the main reason why most GUs won't WB until a given situation such as a pain-in-the-ass-boss like resh or chrome shows up because of GUs nature to stay med to close range for max potential.

If your never ever use WB then yes...
If you never ever use zondeel in pse burst then yes...
If you never ever switch between stances as a fighter then yes...
If you never ever pick up charge revival as force then yes...
If you utilize swords a lot as hunter and never just guard then yes..
If you utlize WL/partisan or any other weapon often and don't pickup gear...
well then yes..

I have nothing to say here anymore since you clearly show no interest in reviving others you think are not worthy to be revived just because you have something against them.

On the contrary a person spamming OE on everything ALL the time probably is a newbie or crappy person.

Same would apply to WB, zondeel, etc. You are making an easy work of everything does not mean one is crappy or newbie.

So spamming less OE makes you less newbie? That would apply to WB as well. But that would bring things back to your first point which is not reviving those not using their best skills in their arsenal.

Circular argument here you see?

I specifically said when appropriate, for instance if your exit bursting and you decide to not EVER use zondeel too your party's advantage then yeah your probably a crappy player.

Using certain PAs/techs in certain situation does not define whether one is crappy or not.

Never said anything about it being on cooldown I specifically said when appropriate. Of course you cant use it when its on cooldown... Are you trying to troll me or something?

I'll give you that one.

Never said anything about low level GU's so please stop inserting things into my mouth. Ive seen high lvl Gu/RA pull out those numbers.

And I assure you that I've seen many GU/Ra dealing much more damage when rightfully geared.

FYI damage number easily tells that the player is 1.) crappy geared or 2.) lower level 3.) how their setup is like.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 06:27 PM
Good ole fashion case of talking your way out of something you said that made you look like a douche!

Not really I personally don't care what you think of me, I just don't want anyone misquoting me is all. You can think w/e you want.

NoiseHERO
Jul 23, 2013, 06:30 PM
Not really I personally don't care what you think of me, I just don't want anyone misquoting me is all. You can think w/e you want.

Your level of care and level of shown effort don't match! 8D

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 06:33 PM
LOL only a terribad player would not use WB when it serves him or his party. You keep showing how terrible you actually are.

Out of all the things you said this is the only thing I find legitimate.

You make it sound like ppl need to kill fast lol. Why dont you just stop being judgemental of ppls playstyles and revive ppl? Complaining and telling how everybody what they should, such as use wb all the time, makes u sound like an elitist and crybaby

The Walrus
Jul 23, 2013, 06:34 PM
To be fair, the metagame is all about killing things as fast as you possibly can.

Emp
Jul 23, 2013, 06:41 PM
To be fair, the metagame is all about killing things as fast as you possibly can.

I prefer longer fight unless Im tired or bad mood. Gotta make it a lil fun eh?

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2013, 06:42 PM
itt: people with things to prove

Z-0
Jul 23, 2013, 06:44 PM
what are these people arguing about anyway

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2013, 06:45 PM
i don't think anyone, including them, knows

Shirai
Jul 23, 2013, 06:45 PM
Is this thread even about reviving people anymore?

The Walrus
Jul 23, 2013, 06:46 PM
I prefer longer fight unless Im tired or bad mood. Gotta make it a lil fun eh?

I know. I like letting fights take a while at times for fun. Typically though I personally prefer blowing through them. Except the Coast boss. I always enjoy taking my time with him :I

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 06:48 PM
stop being judgemental of ppls playstyles

Everyone has their own playstyle so don't expect someone to have the playstyle you expect them to be. Can't handle them not having the expected playstyle? Either leave or you do it yourself.

Is this thread even about reviving people anymore?

It went off topic after the second page.

what are these people arguing about anyway

People not reviving others for bullshit reasons and that GU/RAs or RA/GUs are noobs for not using wb and that they don't deserve to not be rez.

~Aya~
Jul 23, 2013, 06:51 PM
Just make a new character called Revive Me. Problem solved and thread finished.

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2013, 06:58 PM
I can imagine that in a team setting.

"Someone revive Revive Me"

"you're not dead, and you said revive twice"

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 23, 2013, 07:00 PM
next time i gura imma use an ungrinded launcher and use standard attack

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 07:24 PM
GUs using WB means less defense aka more deaths because of no TMGs shift dodge is the main reason why most GUs won't WB until a given situation such as a pain-in-the-ass-boss like resh or chrome shows up because of GUs nature to stay med to close range for max potential..

Im not quite sure why you have such survivability issues while using WB, more often then not your party should take the agro away. I mean unless you Wb then shoot ER into the boss face.

I have nothing to say here anymore since you clearly show no interest in reviving others you think are not worthy to be revived just because you have something against them... Please don't say anything you keep inferring things I never said. Never once stated that, its only your inference.

Same would apply to WB, zondeel, etc. You are making an easy work of everything does not mean one is crappy or newbie.

So spamming less OE makes you less newbie? ...Never sasid any of this, please stop. Spamming OE against 1 little old digglet or spamming it against banther that's jumping around hoping it will slide under your blade is newbie.

Using certain PAs/techs in certain situation does not define whether one is crappy or not.... Knowing when to and when not to use things is one characteristics of scaling a players skill lvl.

And I assure you that I've seen many GU/Ra dealing much more damage when rightfully geared..
I never ever said they couldn't, for some reason you keep stating things I never mention or said. We are somehow on different pages or im ghost writing stuff.

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 07:34 PM
Im not quite sure why you have such survivability issues while using WB, more often then not your party should take the agro away. I mean unless you Wb then shoot ER into the boss face.

WB means rifle equiped meaning if anything that comes in your direction whether accidentally or you were still holding aggro means lower survivability. Example: Falz arms unexpectably hitting your way while you have rifle out.

Please don't say anything you keep inferring things I never said. Never once stated that, its only your inference.

You really don't understand when I'm making a reference to other aspects.
If you go back to your first post, it already clearly states you have problems into rezing others.

Never sasid any of this, please stop. Spamming OE against 1 little old digglet or spamming it against banther that's jumping around hoping it will slide under your blade is newbie.

Actually you already said someone spamm OE is newbie or crappy player which leads to the point: Less OE less newbie. Which basically the same as anyone spam WB and zondeel. It's the same scenario, quit trying to avoid it.

We are somehow on different pages or im ghost writing stuff.

Nope same page, your just avoiding things when I'm making references.

CloudChaser
Jul 23, 2013, 07:39 PM
Dah fuq is goin on here?
Although i must say the title of this thread made me laugh my ass off

~Aya~
Jul 23, 2013, 07:43 PM
Dah fuq is goin on here?
Although i must say the title of this thread made me laugh my ass off

Addams Family siggy is awesome~!!

Need player indicators that you can toggle.. like different colored balloons or meseta diamond things that float above their heads/names~ green for healthy and red for dead!!! Am soooo smart...!! /sparkle

Augh
Jul 23, 2013, 07:52 PM
Those people who would require such visual prompts might consider turning on overhead healthbars and picking up some basic situational awareness, that would also kinda solve everything using only tools already available. The average player of any given game can barely operate a computer and usually shouldn't be allowed to, it's just the way things are. It isn't exclusive to PSO, it has nothing to do with nationality, and it isn't getting solved any time soon. Getting used to it sooner than later is the best you can do.

We're all replying to a rant thread anyway so yeah it's all neither here nor there really.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 07:55 PM
You really don't understand when I'm making a reference to other aspects..
Yes I do, however your "other aspects" are things I clearly never said period.

If you go back to your first post, it already clearly states you have problems into rezing others... My earlier post was in reference to mainly about gu/ra's not wbing when necessarily. I clearly stated I would revive people and I do accept under certain situations. Anything else I cleared up in recent post (or at least attempted to). Everything else your insinuating.

Actually you already said someone spamm OE is newbie or crappy player which leads to the point This is a prime example of what I mean you add libing. This is what I said :

On the contrary a person spamming OE on everything ALL the time probably is a newbie or crappy person. ]

: Less OE less newbie. Which basically the same as anyone spam WB and zondeel. It's the same scenario, quit trying to avoid it.]

Read above and get back to me.

Nope same page, your just avoiding things when I'm making references.

Not avoiding nothing clearly stating what you seem to have a problem with is if I didn't say it don't reference it to me.

Agastya
Jul 23, 2013, 07:55 PM
many of us don't have moons on our palette to save up spots for other things such as skills or techniques
the mindset of supporting and watching out for your teammates truly is dead

Cyclon
Jul 23, 2013, 08:01 PM
This thread reminds me of that one post about people being assholes and calling other noobs on League of Legends; after some time that one guy appeared and said in a reasonable manner exactly what nobody wanted to hear. T'wasn't pretty.

I remember thinking to myself that people jumped to the conclusion that he was a worthless piece of doodle a liiiiittle easily.

In any case, no I have no problem with revival.

Then again I still play solo a lot. Can't expect anybody to revive me when I'm alone. When I'm with others, we don't die since I don't see why I'd pretend in any other thread that I'm a top player yet admit that I die here.
So yeah. I only carry moons around to revive npcs partners.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 08:03 PM
Why dont you just stop being judgemental of ppls playstyles
I dont care what you play, just not sure why your so upset with me not being "team supportive" when you choose not to. I mean if you don't want to be team supportive why should I? Please answer me this.

Complaining and telling how everybody what they should, such as use wb all the time, makes u sound like an elitist and crybaby

Im not complaining, it was a statement, more like people are complaining about my statement lol. I also never said all the time, nor said anything about being elitist just when "appropriate".

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 08:08 PM
I dont care what you play, just not sure why your so upset with me not being "team supportive" when you choose not to. I mean if you don't want to be team supportive why should I? Please answer me this.

If you don't care for how others play then why the fuck do you care so much for a RA to WB so badly and to punish him/her when he/she does not WB when you shouldn't care in the first place as you just said yourself.

I'm done here, seems like you are just far too closed-minded-elite. Seriously just learn to revive others. Hope you are left stranded with no one to rez you. Hopefully this thread will get locked if anything else rises up.

CloudChaser
Jul 23, 2013, 08:09 PM

Is this what everyone is freaking out about???

Walkure
Jul 23, 2013, 08:11 PM
For maximum confusion, wait until the second HP message to apply weak bullet in arms runs.

Do people really pay close attention to what other people are doing? I don't even notice what weapon people have when they've already faceplanted.

~Aya~
Jul 23, 2013, 08:14 PM
Sure.. ignore the grandest idea ever

Quatre52
Jul 23, 2013, 08:16 PM
[color=darkred][b]I watch other people pretty closely, especially when on my force, but I do notice others ignoring people.

This actually happened again to me just a few days ago, after leaving me dead and killing falz, I was revived, and then told next time I should make sure I was the right level before joining a party.(We were playing in normal mode, I was level 11, he was level 31.)

(To add to the fun of that party, He'd go on to tell me how I need to be level 20 to play normal mode...)

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 08:33 PM
If you don't care for how others play then why the fuck do you care so much for a RA to WB so badly and to punish him/her when he/she does not WB when you shouldn't care in the first place as you just said yourself..
You know that's probably the only thing you actually quoted me that I actualy said:[SPOILER-BOX]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X-6H8MjReNo/T0MR6DHEqMI/AAAAAAAAAWs/QQZGej4Cs9s/s1600/NEWS-clapping81.jpg][/SPOILER-BOX]

Now to clarify I thought he was talking about me having issues with playing classes like gu/ra or something. My bad. Now onto the RA not ever WB yeah sorry if that's the case I do care and that goes back to my original argument if you dont team-support why should I care about you lol?

I'm done here, seems like you are just far too closed-minded-elite. . LOL umm no I actually try to point out things logically and have an decent debate , but ok bye.

Seriously just learn to revive others. . Aww you didn't read my first post lol

Hope you are left stranded with no one to rez you. . Um campship lol?

Hopefully this thread will get locked if anything else rises up.
Easy way out huh, well nice talking to you^^;

yunamon
Jul 23, 2013, 08:33 PM

What if the GU doesn't sub RA? Only RA can use WB you know.

Freshellent
Jul 23, 2013, 08:39 PM
Holy fuck, by the time get to these threads to say something it's not even related anymore.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 08:42 PM
What if the GU doesn't sub RA? Only RA can use WB you know.

Lol wow you have some catch up reading to do.

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 08:43 PM
Aww you didn't read my first post lol

I said "Learn"

Um campship lol?

Go ahead, lose that S rank, TA, XQ.

Quatre52
Jul 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
You know that's probably the only thing you actually quoted me that I actualy said:[SPOILER-BOX]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X-6H8MjReNo/T0MR6DHEqMI/AAAAAAAAAWs/QQZGej4Cs9s/s1600/NEWS-clapping81.jpg][/SPOILER-BOX]

Now to clarify I thought he was talking about me having issues with playing classes like gu/ra or something. My bad. Now onto the RA not ever WB yeah sorry if that's the case I do care and that goes back to my original argument if you dont team-support why should I care about you lol?

LOL umm no I actually try to point out things logically and have an decent debate , but ok bye.

Aww you didn't read my first post lol

Um campship lol?

Easy way out huh, well nice talking to you^^;

So, I need to "support" you to get help from you? What class are you again? What exactly are you doing on a normal basis to be so demanding of other players?

Cyclon
Jul 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
Holy fuck, by the time get to these threads to say something it's not even related anymore.I whole heartedly recommend sarcasm when that happens.

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2013, 08:45 PM
So, I need to "support" you to get help from you? What class are you again? What exactly are you doing on a normal basis to be so demanding of other players?

Being a douchebag, by the sounds of things.

CloudChaser
Jul 23, 2013, 08:46 PM
Lets do everyone a favor... :cuddle: :D

supersonix9
Jul 23, 2013, 08:47 PM
yeah it sux

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 08:47 PM
I said "Learn"
*Sigh*, reread my post...

Iwas suppose to leave but now im back :-?

:-?:-?:-?:-?

Gardios
Jul 23, 2013, 08:51 PM
Holy fuck, by the time get to these threads to say something it's not even related anymore.

Report, ignore and reply to the actual topic. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205507

But I think we already agreed that seeing dead bodies may be difficult and that asking for a resurrection helps a lot.

jcart953
So, I need to "support" you to get help from you? What class are you again? What exactly are you doing on a normal basis to be so demanding of other players? So you never ever support team members in any way?

Jim

Yeah, when I read the post that Quatre52 was responding to, my troll radar did this:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/explosive_instrumentation_3632.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
We should probably just stop acknowledging him.

-I think we already agreed that seeing dead bodies may be difficult and that asking for a resurrection helps a lot.

Agreed, I usually have to ask for a revive, but when I do, I get it like 90% of the time. Never had trouble getting revived while fighting Falz. Then again, I fight Falz on Block 7. :wacko:

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 08:53 PM

Hmm.. explain?

Cyclon
Jul 23, 2013, 08:57 PM
Report, ignore and reply to the actual topic. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205507

But I think we already agreed that seeing dead bodies may be difficult and that asking for a resurrection helps a lot.
Actually, I can really see people start not reviving on purpose if someone makes obnoxious symbol arts appear each time they die. So it does help, but don't overdo it.

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 08:59 PM
*Sigh*, reread my post...

:-?:-?:-?:-?

Which is why I said "Learn" Are you that dumb?

Hahah way to go on putting a false quote.

Jim
Jul 23, 2013, 09:00 PM
Actually, I can really see people start not reviving on purpose if someone makes obnoxious symbol arts appear each time they die. So it does help, but don't overdo it.

That's a good point. I use a shortcut word with "HELP" in English and Japanese. Auto symbol arts are an easy way to piss people off.

Gardios
Jul 23, 2013, 09:01 PM

I someone uses obnoxious symbol art every time they die and I see it often, I might stop reviving that individual not because of the symbol art but because they just die again. :(

But yeah, the less obnoxious the better. But that applies to all autowords imo.

Quatre52
Jul 23, 2013, 09:01 PM
So you never ever support team members in any way?

Did you read my other post? You know, that one where I said I look for people needing help?

Good job tho, on avoiding the question.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 09:05 PM
Which is why I said "Learn" Are you that dumb?

Hahah way to go on putting a false quote.

And I said read my post, I said I would revive as well which is why I found your point moot. So long as etc etc ..well this is a re-run of things. We are clearly at an impasse so I have nothing more to say to you. Good day sir...

strikerhunter
Jul 23, 2013, 09:08 PM
And I said read my post, I said I would revive as well which is why I found your point moot. So long as etc etc ..well this is a re-run of things. We are clearly at an impasse so I have nothing more to say to you. Good day sir...

Look who's the one leaving now.

jcart953
Jul 23, 2013, 09:08 PM
Did you read my other post? You know, that one where I said I look for people needing help?

Good job tho, on avoiding the question.

Hmm not avoiding anything I honestly I might have missed it, I mean as you can see I been writing a lot so its possible I missed it....

Hakoten
Jul 23, 2013, 09:19 PM
I revive the instant I see someone down. However, if I'm out of moons I just kind of ignore.

Quatre52
Jul 23, 2013, 09:19 PM
Hmm not avoiding anything I honestly I might have missed it, I mean as you can see I been writing a lot so its possible I missed it....

Well, by avoid I mean, I still have no clue what class you are, and how you support from said class...

Reality is tho, you should really put more thought into than just "he didn't do this, so I wont help"

Like say, my main character is a Gunner/Ranger, so I have weak bullet, and yet when my main class is set to gunner, I often get hooked in using mechguns more than a rifle and forget to constantly weak bullet.

By your logic, thats enough reason to leave me dead?

BizarreJuju
Jul 23, 2013, 09:38 PM
1. I wait till I see 2-3 more people drop dead

2. I look around to see if there is anyone using moon.

When I die, I don't have problem being revived (Dead Yamcha SA works wonder~)

TaigaUC
Jul 23, 2013, 11:22 PM
Kind of didn't expect this many replies.
It's nice to see that many people here try to resurrect immediately.

I didn't realize that PSO1 had death indicators (I never played it online). They should have kept that for PSO2.

For Falz, I always try to keep one moon in case someone dies just before Falz does.
There have been some Elder runs where I've almost run out of moons before phase 2, but I've been in only 2 or 3 runs where everyone almost ran out of moons before the halfway point.

Regarding WB, I always take up the responsibility of putting it up if nobody else is doing it. I don't mind dying briefly if it means making a huge contribution towards downing a tough enemy.
One can only assume the reasons why someone isn't using WB, but if they do have it, it greatly benefits the entire multiparty so I don't see why they wouldn't use it.
A single person's damage rarely outweighs damage contributed by an entire party via WB. Yes, I know WB isn't necessary in strong parties, but those seem like a rarity.

Time does matter, because there are people like myself who have many characters to run through Elder, and we need as much time as possible to swap between them (thanks to SEGA's crappy login and block switching).
Some people have boost tickets ticking away too. I try to be considerate of people short on time.

Anyway, that entire argument has gone too far off-topic.
The point is, there are always many reasons and factors, so it's kind of ridiculous to make significant judgements that rely heavily on assumptions or incomplete information. That goes both ways.

One of the main points of this thread was to gather information on why people haven't been resurrecting, so thanks to everyone who contributed to that.

yeah if people are flying all over the place with bow kicks and g2g fast katana manual DPS mandatory try-hard time everything cause new at the class no muscle memory auto-pilot yet, I could see why your focus would deter you from seeing dead bodies on the frontline.

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. Many people are probably too busy trying to learn how to play Braver.

Ya know what this thread needs more of?

http://i.imgur.com/Npizs.gif

It needs more of this.

That is awesome.

聖剣伝説3! I love it ! need more!
Yes. I played it when it first came out. Wish the series stayed more along those lines. They just need to remove the awful pause when casting magic.

Gama
Jul 23, 2013, 11:42 PM

i have this problem and it makes me feel bad cuz usualy people rev me right away, and when its my turn i take ages. and i feel bad about it.

;_;

usualy if i see that im too distracted i ask people to scream if they die.

AlaskanKactus
Jul 24, 2013, 12:23 AM
I've never had trouble being revived nor have I seen anyone go longer than 10 or 15 seconds without being revived.

Except in one case. Yesterday I jumped into a Boarder Break quest and everyone (12 players) refused to leave even after completion. The rare enemy spawns were ridiculous, rare drops must have been boosted as well since I got 3 boxes.

We played for over an hour until Falz came. Towards the last 10 minutes or so, everyone had ran out of moons. One person died and no one could revive her. I felt so bad just walking past her ;_;

FerrickX
Jul 24, 2013, 12:28 AM
I've never had trouble being revived nor have I seen anyone go longer than 10 or 15 seconds without being revived.

Except in one case. Yesterday I jumped into a Boarder Break quest and everyone (12 players) refused to leave even after completion. The rare enemy spawns were ridiculous, rare drops must have been boosted as well since I got 3 boxes.

We played for over an hour until Falz came. Towards the last 10 minutes or so, everyone had ran out of moons. One person died and no one could revive her. I felt so bad just walking past her ;_;

yeah, this seems to happen alot =/, that's why i would pop a telepipe and restock on my moons and return back to rez them asap

Walkure
Jul 24, 2013, 12:37 AM
I don't think I actually responded to OP's question since I got distracted by the WB discussion.

I usually just raise whenever I notice the moon atomizer icon pop up in hands runs, and raise when possible otherwise. If someone is doing something like attacking the unbreakable arms on elder, then I won't rush to raise them.

If I'm out of moon atomizers I just dance ontop of dead people during falz runs.

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 24, 2013, 12:45 AM
At the moment people are so caught up in lvling braver class, too absorbed into the gameplay, EXP is on there mind, I know that was like me when i was lvling up.

Also reviving people takes a few seconds, most of the time when i was a low lvl i would try revive someone and get killed at the same time. In the end they had to revive me if they wished.

moorebounce
Jul 24, 2013, 12:46 AM
Anyone else notice that hardly anyone bothers to resurrect anymore?
It seems to be both Japanese and international players failing to resurrect.
Happens in random quests as well as Falz.

I often have groups of people walking over my and other people's corpses for insane periods of time, sometimes just leaving us dead and running away.
Sometimes they wait until all enemies are down before throwing up a moon (if they do at all). Everyone knows that you don't get EXP while dead, right?

I always try to resurrect immediately, but now I wait to see if anyone else does it, and they often don't.
I don't know if it's because they don't have moons on their bar, or maybe they're just lazy and greedy.
I know it's not people hating on me specifically, because they do it to all of my characters as well as other people.

It just seems to be getting worse and worse. I can't help but wonder what the hell everyone's problem is.

What could help this is people need to start using the autoword feature to tell people they're dead. I had teammates talking about this a couple days ago. They die and are wondering why nobody is rezzing them. If we're in the heat of battle and you aren't using your autowords telling us you went down or people don't use the HP display by their name we don't know you're dead most times until it's too late.

I used to get upset about this but I kind of expect it now. My Hunter uses auto halfmate and my Braver has a hunter sub-class that uses auto halfmate. So unless I get one shotted by a boss or ganged on by a huge mob It's usually hard for me to go down.

Sega also needs to stop friend NPCs from using certain autowords. For instance when NPCs die because you have people wasting moons on NPCs and run out by time real players need them.

Rien
Jul 24, 2013, 01:06 AM
How do you use autoword symbol art with public chat? /a symbol#?

Just make a new character called Revive Me. Problem solved and thread finished.

It's not gonna work if the japanese can't read it!

Shambertin
Jul 24, 2013, 01:09 AM
You must be on the wrong blocks, i always res if i see someone dead providing i haven't used all my moons. also you might want to change your message to a SA of some form and put /a at the start of it so everyone see's it.

ChinaSue
Jul 24, 2013, 01:54 AM
I usually revive people as soon as I notice they are dead.

Although I don't agree with everything jcart said, I understand where he is coming from. I would be very annoyed if I noticed a GU/RA or RA/GU not using WB. You are intentionally gimping yourself, and by extent, because of the way WB works, the rest of the party as well.

It isn't much of a big deal in MPAs, and I probably wouldn't even notice, because there are usually other people to WB. However, in single party quests like TAs or AQs, it is much more noticeable and frustrating. Frustrating to the point where I would not want to revive them. That is especially true if they happen to be dying a lot.

boomboom
Jul 24, 2013, 07:00 AM
one time i ignore people dead body is on elder,where i run out of moon wherein before i spent it all on reckless low level dying on falz arm and forgot to replenish it on elder...

TragicxxJoy
Jul 24, 2013, 01:05 PM
The bigger question is whether or not it is too difficult for the dead players to indicate that they are dead.

I revive people once I notice they are down. I can't count the number of times where I am too distracted by the gameplay/staying alive to notice a person laying on the ground or a empty health bar, especially if they aren't in the area im attacking, and I am sure plenty of other people feel the same way. There are also times where too much is on the screen and you can't see. If you don't make any effort to notify to others that you are dead the blame falls on you before them. Hell, they have autowords for this specific instance.

Cliffnotes version: If you don't let others know you are dead then it is your fault. Let people know you are dead, don't just sit there and wait. Setup an autoword for your death.

Cadfael
Jul 24, 2013, 02:43 PM
Personally, I try to revive people as soon as I see them, but it's sometimes hard to tell people apart from dead friend partners in MPAs, especially if there's a lot going on.

Jei182
Jul 24, 2013, 03:56 PM
I always try to ressurect people, even if I end up dying in the process which has happened a few times.

Arrow
Jul 24, 2013, 05:03 PM
I didn't read through the whole thread but I so far has not noticed anyone mention that you can still use the chat while dead.

Akaichou
Jul 24, 2013, 05:59 PM
I don't know if its a ship specific issue. I do have an AW set though so when I die it says "I'm sorry moon please" and I tend to get res immediately. I try to res whenever I notice the little spot on my bar light up. But if they have an AW set up to alert me to their death I'm much more likely to notice and res faster. Sometimes its hard to see people on the floor if lots of monsters are around until the mobs are all gone and your dead body is whats left on the field. ^^;

Just put /a in front of your AW, and it probably helps if its something obvious like dead Yamcha image or written in Japanese instead of English, or write it in both languages. One of the people I play with just has it say "I'm dead" in 3 languages. :-? Seems to work well.

I purposefully leave people that have their AW spam their characters face onto my screen dead though. Can't stand people face spamming my screen...

Reikoku na kuma
Jul 25, 2013, 04:23 AM
I use my Public Aw and 9/10 times get rezed ASAP. Made it obvious so everyone knows I'm dead in my AW.

Continue?
>Yes
No

lol

Ce'Nedra
Jul 25, 2013, 04:41 AM
People should put up the HP bar above players heads like I do. I always notice people are dead and revive instantly but no one bothers reviving me unless I /ci7 on the floor. It's frigging annoying. I have it with all kind of people and they reply that they didn't notice it often because they are to busy with fighting, but it also happens that they clear all mobs and just move on.

I think in general people should pay more attention to your own party member's health bars and preferable put up the HP bar above people's name. It does miracles.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 25, 2013, 04:56 AM
How does one display the "HP bar above players heads", if I may ask? I for one never knew this feature even existed after all this time playing.

Reikoku na kuma
Jul 25, 2013, 05:00 AM
Its in options section. You can change What shows above yours/other players heads. Like Id numbers, titles, etc.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 25, 2013, 06:41 AM
Can also Quick Menu it by pressing Home or End on your keyboard.

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2013, 06:45 AM
Just saw some JP names ignoring a dead English-named person during Elder, wondered why and ressed them anyway...
Then I realized that some idiot was repeatedly overriding weak bullet by putting it on the lowest arms, then going all-out on them with everything they had.

Don't know if it was the same person though.

It was rather sad seeing the weak bullet constantly applied on arms that were under the platform.
Whoever they were, I bet they were wondering why people weren't attacking arms that they couldn't even get to.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2013, 07:29 AM
I use my Public Aw and 9/10 times get rezed ASAP. Made it obvious so everyone knows I'm dead in my AW.

Continue?
>Yes
No

lol

Hahaha, this is hilarious. I love it.

renrinken
Jul 25, 2013, 07:56 AM
tbh I dont see this problem. Most the time 2-3 people will end up rezing someone at the very same time.

Chdata
Jul 25, 2013, 08:02 AM
I make it a high priority as a force to heal teammates when they're health is halfbar or less.

SquashDemon
Jul 27, 2013, 03:38 PM
I see this infrequently as I usually party with my team, and uuh, they're my team, so yeah.

but once I was facing down a quartz and a De Malmoth in Border break, there was another person there, so, being the nice guy I am, I healed/buffed them when possible while we fought.

Eventually, as is want to happen, one of the bosses hit me from outside my vision, and I got flinched into a brutal Quartz homing missile barrage.

Long story short I died.

asked for help of course.

not only did they not even bother raising me, (I waited a full two minutes after asking twice.)
when I came back from the campship, (tossing a pipe behind me just in case) I took down the malmoth, and set my eyes on the quartz, he Pilla'd the sap into the ground, and what's teh first thing they say?

"Help?"

"Moon please?"

"Raise me!"

I hid behind a pile of rubble to respond with:

"I'll give you the same moon you gave me."

They went back to camp.

I killed the Quartz.

The Meseta Ring was mine and mine alone.

NoiseHERO
Jul 27, 2013, 03:54 PM
Wait there was one time mask-kun popped up, and killed this girl avatar'd player.......

And I didn't have moons. >>;;

So threw a pipe to get some...

But like Roxas, I was too late.

Zenobia
Jul 27, 2013, 04:27 PM
Player doesn't res you when you die? Fine

Go back to camp ship come back now he/she dies

Now I sit on your grave and tell you about my happy days cause I'm to beta to ress you.

Cyclon
Jul 27, 2013, 04:39 PM
I see this infrequently as I usually party with my team, and uuh, they're my team, so yeah.

but once I was facing down a quartz and a De Malmoth in Border break, there was another person there, so, being the nice guy I am, I healed/buffed them when possible while we fought.

Eventually, as is want to happen, one of the bosses hit me from outside my vision, and I got flinched into a brutal Quartz homing missile barrage.

Long story short I died.

asked for help of course.

not only did they not even bother raising me, (I waited a full two minutes after asking twice.)
when I came back from the campship, (tossing a pipe behind me just in case) I took down the malmoth, and set my eyes on the quartz, he Pilla'd the sap into the ground, and what's teh first thing they say?

"Help?"

"Moon please?"

"Raise me!"

I hid behind a pile of rubble to respond with:

"I'll give you the same moon you gave me."

They went back to camp.

I killed the Quartz.

The Meseta Ring was mine and mine alone.That kind of stuff only happens in movies:-D

SquashDemon
Jul 27, 2013, 05:39 PM
That kind of stuff only happens in movies:-D

Hah, funny you'd say that, I stole the line from Goldeneye.

MeruAmura
Jul 27, 2013, 05:40 PM
I always have my Moons up and ready. Also have Auto-words set up so if I die they know.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 27, 2013, 05:49 PM
Sometimes players won't raise you until the threat (s) has been eliminated, however aggravating that may be since you won't get experience. Despite that though I still make it my personal policy to revive others as I'm not a dick and a player that is alive can prove useful, especially if it's a ranger.

blace
Jul 27, 2013, 06:24 PM
Sometimes is a bit of an understatement. More frequently than not, they won't notice you and leave you until the end.

Usually, careless hunters spamming OE over and over are the victims along with over zealous forces and bravers thinking they're hot stuff when it comes to Falz or an MPA with a long PSE burst. I revive them, but they don't seem to realize the predicament they're putting the others in when we have to cut down on man power to revive those that were reckless.

Chdata
Jul 27, 2013, 06:42 PM
All the more reason to invest in scape dolls!!!

(We should never, ever need those).