PDA

View Full Version : New AC scratch list is out, and s/r/t atk boosts aren't there

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 24, 2013, 12:55 AM
Question is, do we panic after the revival AC set (the one with the oldies such as braided updo) is phased out, or now?

More accurately, I don't remember when it's supposed to be phased out. Is it being phased out now? Kinda need to know if I should be hording the attack boosters when the servers come back.

BlankM
Jul 24, 2013, 12:56 AM
I plan to buy a bunch as soon as servers get back up. So yeah. I think its stupid honestly lol.

Edit: The revival scratch has already been phased out. Its been gone for a week now.

otaku998
Jul 24, 2013, 12:58 AM
Revival only lasted likez 10 days i think

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 24, 2013, 01:06 AM
Fuuuuuuuuu...........

BlankM
Jul 24, 2013, 01:18 AM
SOMEONE BETTER NOTIFY ME IF THE GAME COMES UP EARLY

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 24, 2013, 10:09 AM
Just woke up, looked at scratch, and looked at booster prices. Paid 15 mil for the sake of 4 shoot boosts and 3 power boosts. Probably will buy another shoot boost or two. Sega might do something about this and make them available again... but I'm not going to regret buying them no matter what happens now -_-

And yes prices did go up on ship 2. S atk boosts are a little more than 3 mil per up from 1.75 mil, and shoot boosts are 2.1 mil up from... I think 1-1.5 mil.

Agastya
Jul 24, 2013, 12:59 PM
wasnt it said straight up that the attack stat boosters were only going to be in the revival scratch

i dont know why anybody is surprised that they arent in anymore