PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 A New Excitement

gundam0079
Jul 24, 2013, 04:02 PM
In a lighter note and more joyful approach to pso.
Recently I've been taking breaks from pso2 for unknown reasons, but most likely to not get burned out. I just took a month off more or less and I picked up the game again and now I have a new sense of enjoyment. Coming back and talking with team mates and delving into the new content from ep2.
Only part I hate is that I've just lagged behind in level and such. Being pretty much caught up for most of the updates but now I'm lvl 50.
Just wanted to express a new sense of enjoyment for a series I'm proud to play.

That's all. Anyone else excited again or still?

AgemFrostMage
Jul 24, 2013, 04:06 PM
It's okay, burning out of Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft happens much faster I played both games. It seems the 10* droprate was boosted but could be because I bought a premium. Now I just need a reset to get the ice point off my fire tree and take some out of the tech charge in ice tree for freeze and freeze keep. Or maybe just freeze keep since gibarta has a high chance to freeze anyway.

Cyclon
Jul 24, 2013, 10:43 PM
In a lighter note and more joyful approach to pso.
Recently I've been taking breaks from pso2 for unknown reasons, but most likely to not get burned out. I just took a month off more or less and I picked up the game again and now I have a new sense of enjoyment. Coming back and talking with team mates and delving into the new content from ep2.
Only part I hate is that I've just lagged behind in level and such. Being pretty much caught up for most of the updates but now I'm lvl 50.
Just wanted to express a new sense of enjoyment for a series I'm proud to play.

That's all. Anyone else excited again or still?
It's pretty vital for me to take short breaks relatively often so that my experience remains an enjoyable one. Actually I do so without even thinking about it. And it works.
So yeah, EXCITEMENT.

Have fun:3

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 24, 2013, 10:46 PM
I play almost everyday, and it's just as exciting as the day before if not more. That's just how it is for me.

AlaskanKactus
Jul 24, 2013, 11:55 PM
I always play at night before bed so the game always stays fresh to me. Oh and on my days off when I'm not with friends.

Glad you can still enjoy the game.

Metalsnake27
Jul 25, 2013, 12:00 AM
All the changes and stuff they did since I was gone is making me enjoy the game again. The level 25-30 grind back then was awful... and the client orders were just silly.... 60 quest items for like, the rarest spawning enemy all for 2-3k exp.... :/ Was just boring and there was nothing else to do except for the rare occasions of the city mission.

With all the new content and changes it actually makes the game fun again and you still need to work to level, but it's not a tedious grind to collect 50 quest items from an enemy that has a 1/5 chance of dropping and like a 1/20 chance of actually spawning lol. And you couldn't do Tundra until level 30 regardless.

Currently level 36 and still having lots of fun.

LaMBtRon
Jul 25, 2013, 01:55 AM
Welcome back old friend, It's better to pso2 than to not pso2.