PDA

View Full Version : Ac scratch waist of money

*Godly*
Jul 25, 2013, 02:01 AM
I bought 3000 ac and not a single item was worth over 100k

blace
Jul 25, 2013, 02:02 AM
That's the RNG for you.

Doubt nothing you got was worth lower than 100k as 強化リスク軽減(完全)/Grind Risk Reduction usually sells over 200k and is common from AC scratch, unless you did the 500 AC scratch just for clothes, then yeah, it's not worth it.

Xaeris
Jul 25, 2013, 02:07 AM
Sorry to hear that. Playing the gacha can really be a crapshoot. Like blace said though, maybe you should look over your haul again? Unless you got nothing but male outfits, there should be things in there worth more than 100k.

*Godly*
Jul 25, 2013, 02:45 AM
Sadly no just some black bikini worth 700k but for 43 dollars wasn't worth it

Crevox
Jul 25, 2013, 03:55 AM
You shouldn't be doing scratch just for items to sell for meseta.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 04:03 AM
next time try the meseta sellers, im sure they wont rip you off as badly as sega

Jim
Jul 25, 2013, 04:16 AM
next time try the meseta sellers, im sure they wont rip you off as badly as sega

^ This.

*Godly*
Jul 25, 2013, 04:56 AM
Lol actually was not looking to make profit just get some decent items but had no luck

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 05:10 AM
in lotteries, never hope you will get something other than horse manure, really
if you want decent items, just get them from player shops by using meseta you can earn from TACOs

Shinamori
Jul 25, 2013, 06:48 AM
Personally, I'd just use leftover AC for scratch.
Since everyone has two characters, you can do TACOs twice. That's 960,000 (if you do all TACOs) Meseta times two. That's 1,920,000 a day. That's 13,440,000 a week. Since a month is typically 3-4 weeks, in four weeks that's 53,760,000. In 3 its 40,320,000. However, if you don't want to spend 2-3 hours doing TACOs, you can hunt for example, Mizers for their souls, but you want units. Units sells a lot more than weapons with soul. Also, undercut the lowest prince, but not buy much. For example, the cheapest 4s Mizer Soul units (as of this post) is 500k Meseta, If you had a 4s Mizer unit, you could under cut it for like 450k. Of course, you can always make your own fodder units/weapons and sell those.

4-Slot Units
==========
Gwawa Soul: 800k
Cougar Soul: 600k
Mizer Soul: 500k
Quartz Soul: 330k
Vol Soul: 150k

The point of this is show that there are better ways to make Meseta.

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2013, 06:48 AM
Well, after reading this I'm even more glad I didn't try my luck.
Actually expected as much.

Alisha
Jul 25, 2013, 06:51 AM
this is one of the worst scratches ever.your fault for not anticipating that.

man i have 3 chars that can do vhard tacos. doesnt mean i want to do them 3 times a day.

Maronji
Jul 25, 2013, 06:55 AM
man i have 3 chars that can do vhard tacos. doesnt mean i want to do them 3 times a day.

Amen to that. I sometimes have difficulties maintaining the drive to play normally. I'd probably sooner hang myself before I'd be able to make full use of such an ability without getting burnt out and putting down the controller for over a month.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 25, 2013, 07:03 AM
wow. you should of just bought a 30 day Premium Set, saved up FUN for a few weeksm then play Fun scratch,store the items, and then later sell FUN scratch items after the Fun scratch changes. I sold a handful old FUN scratch items and made 600k with My Shop. I save up so much crap I can make 2-4 million or more from selling it all.

You can make money from buy popular Male fleshy Costumes for like 130k, save them then later you sale after the AC Scratch changes. and make 1.2 mill from just 2 or 3 good clothings. Got to play it smart man. Let the JP burn away AC on AC scratch. dozens of extras will be in Player shops... lol Save up and be frugal..

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 07:04 AM
this is one of the worst scratches ever.your fault for not anticipating that.

what's your point exactly? you want to be showered with meseta by just lazybumming around or something?

~Aya~
Jul 25, 2013, 07:13 AM
Just AQ and do exit bursts~

You have a good chance of getting decent rares to sell, units/weapons with stuff like power III, and elemental stones that you can trade in to get excubes with.

DoubleCannon
Jul 25, 2013, 08:54 AM
I plan to buy 2000AC on the first of august. But I could never use it on ac scratch... your better off buying items from player shops with meseta lol.

I am gonna go buy perm stuff, 3 more 10 slots to max at 100 and 2 more support partners because having 3 support partners out there collecting dailies + franka high valued items to sell on shop is win win! and AC well spent :)

Really sorry to hear that though, you got balls of steel to play the scratch unlike me I stay a planet away from it lol

GreenArcher
Jul 25, 2013, 10:30 AM
You gambled and came out ~empty. Sorry for your loss.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 25, 2013, 11:41 AM
Money better spent on a 30 day shop, extra mag, or extra skill tree. Those are the only things I ever spend AC on for good reason.

Chou-Chou
Jul 25, 2013, 11:41 AM
Personally, I'd just use leftover AC for scratch.
Since everyone has two characters, you can do TACOs twice. That's 960,000 (if you do all TACOs) Meseta times two. That's 1,920,000 a day. That's 13,440,000 a week. Since a month is typically 3-4 weeks, in four weeks that's 53,760,000. In 3 its 40,320,000. However, if you don't want to spend 2-3 hours doing TACOs, you can hunt for example, Mizers for their souls, but you want units. Units sells a lot more than weapons with soul. Also, undercut the lowest prince, but not buy much. For example, the cheapest 4s Mizer Soul units (as of this post) is 500k Meseta, If you had a 4s Mizer unit, you could under cut it for like 450k. Of course, you can always make your own fodder units/weapons and sell those.

4-Slot Units
==========
Gwawa Soul: 800k
Cougar Soul: 600k
Mizer Soul: 500k
Quartz Soul: 330k
Vol Soul: 150k

The point of this is show that there are better ways to make Meseta.

Just because we have two character slots now does not mean everyone is using them (excluding those with AC slots) although I speak mostly for myself as I can't focus on multiple characters at all, I "was" using two characters but decided that was not working out and started over from scratch with just one character. The free 2nd slot is going to stay empty for now on. I will never get AC since this is a Japanese game in Japan.

In my own opinion having more then one character is pointless when one character can play all classes.

@OP its spelled waste not waist. The waist is the part of the abdomen between the rib cage and hips.

BlankM
Jul 25, 2013, 11:44 AM
Do TAs, use the meseta to gamble with fodder. Make statiii's out of 6 statI's + a mutation.

Do AQs, sell loot. Even 1slot statIII's sell for decent amount. If it sells for 1k or higher, put it up.

Take your 10* tickets, affix up some popular rares. (This is the majority of my meseta income)

Shop camp...(This never works for me but I hear amazing things can happen)

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2013, 12:13 PM
When I said try my luck at scratch, I meant at all, not just on the swimsuits.

I'm also flat out tired of TACOs. They just aren't that interesting once you've conquered them. Also sick of never being abducted. Stupid cowardly Hunar.
I had a lot more fun doing whatever I wanted during boost week and still earning decent amounts of everything. That's why I said the boosts should be how the game is normally.

There was another thread of someone asking which scratch to spend money on. I forget who asked, but I recall replies suggesting to wait for swimsuits.
Not really a good idea if everyone else is also waiting for swimsuits. The one week only special anniversary scratch would probably have been best bet for making money.
A few of those items, wait a while, and bam - huge cash. Too late now, of course. Maybe next year.

ShinMaruku
Jul 25, 2013, 12:39 PM
If you ask me the game in it's current form is not worth ANY kind of money. Just my view though.

*Godly*
Jul 25, 2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks for all your input guys lesson learned doesn't bother me at all since I just scored on a deal on a iPhone 5 bought it for 120$ and sold for 500 now that's profit lol

Quick question how much is the banter set worth with technique iii and spirita iii

ashley50
Jul 25, 2013, 02:02 PM
Quick question how much is the banter set worth with technique iii and spirita iii

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866