PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 My character is gone.

kamitsuki
Jul 25, 2013, 03:21 AM
Well not much to explain here? I used to play a loong time ago and now when I wanted to come back my character is gone. Nothing on the character select. When I logged on the sega id website it even said "oh u haven't logged in a lot of days it would b gud if u change ur password" proving I really used this acc. And now nothing ): I had my gunner and ranger past lv 40 and all ;-;

And no, I don't gave my acc to other ppl. and no, of course I didn't delete my chara by accident.

SolRiver
Jul 25, 2013, 03:24 AM
I remember I found my character gone one time. I was shocked.

Then I realized I selected the wrong ship...

Xaeris
Jul 25, 2013, 03:49 AM
They've messed around with the ship order a few times since you last played. Are you sure you're logging into the correct one?

kamitsuki
Jul 25, 2013, 04:02 AM
Yes. Ship 2. My friends are there I always played there I checked tons of times if I was trying to login there.

EDIT: Now I even tried logging in on every ship, no signal of character.

SilkaN
Jul 25, 2013, 05:20 AM
I hope this won't happen to me...

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 05:22 AM
check login history? maybe you got hacked and you don't even know
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?mode=view&id=1884 this was also posted 20 minutes ago

kamitsuki
Jul 25, 2013, 05:32 AM
Already checked it. Just the times that I logged in. If I was hacked it was a long time ago that the history even wiped? :C Well.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 05:42 AM
yes, login history is a pretty recent feature so if it was long ago you wouldn't see it

Limbo_lag
Jul 25, 2013, 09:09 AM
check login history? maybe you got hacked and you don't even know
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?mode=view&id=1884 this was also posted 20 minutes ago

I know Google translate isnt the best, but did this just say that Sega login info got leaked? If so, good time to change your passwords, people.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 09:14 AM
from what i gather from the google translate it seems like this is the usual "someone found a base of logins with passwords from some other site and batch tests them on our site/game" aka only worry if your email and sega password are the same

Mike
Jul 25, 2013, 09:18 AM
I know Google translate isnt the best, but did this just say that Sega login info got leaked? If so, good time to change your passwords, people.
It says that the registration info from another service may have been leaked and that Sega is recieving reports that third parties are logging in to player's accounts. A large number of the accounts reportedly being accessed are registered to free email account services and asks users with free email accounts to change their passwords. There's also a bit reminding people to use different passwords for different services.

Limbo_lag
Jul 25, 2013, 09:26 AM
I see. Thanks for the clarification guys! :D

Daixsue
Jul 26, 2013, 03:39 AM
Slight Necro/

HALP mine is gone to. Not only are my main characters missing, Previously created characters that i was able to select are also gone..

orz I was having so much fun to..

Alenoir
Jul 26, 2013, 05:31 AM
Slight Necro/

HALP mine is gone to. Not only are my main characters missing, Previously created characters that i was able to select are also gone..

orz I was having so much fun to..

When was the last time you logged into your account?

Oh I guess this may be a better question. Can you MAKE 2 new characters without needing to pay for it? If you can, someone hacked and deleted your characters. If you can't, wrong ship.

Noc Codez
Jul 26, 2013, 06:44 AM
Question is what is Sega of Japan doing if you do get hacked ?

Squall179
Jul 26, 2013, 07:14 AM
Any idea what email service or services are impacted by this?

Daixsue
Jul 27, 2013, 01:51 PM
When was the last time you logged into your account?

Oh I guess this may be a better question. Can you MAKE 2 new characters without needing to pay for it? If you can, someone hacked and deleted your characters. If you can't, wrong ship.

Yes i am able to create 2 new ones without paying.

hguhugheuhgsk time to revamp all my password security's, whats strange is that im not public with that type of information AT ALL. And my passwords are pretty complex @ u@;

Aine
Jul 27, 2013, 02:24 PM
Any idea what email service or services are impacted by this?

The latest warning likely refers to OCN Mail, which is a Japanese service. The previous warning (some time around last year), was with respect to Yahoo Mail.