PDA

View Full Version : I have one question or more.

Baracu
Jul 25, 2013, 06:10 AM
Hello ^^

Im new at this game and i have one question or more :P

If i roll Hunter at the character creation is this my main class or can i be all with my character? I ask because if i change my class i allways have my red dot at the bottom left and this icon don't change if i change to ranger or so.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2013, 06:17 AM
you can changes classes outside of quests how many times you want, weapons are main class locked with few exceptions

Arrow
Jul 25, 2013, 06:20 AM
The dot means nothing for class, it's an identifier of what color you are on the map in a party (i.e. you go in a party and you are not the party leader that dot will be either blue, green, or yellow...though I believe it can change if lead is passed) and later on it tells you if your mag is ready for a PB.

And as for class changes, no if you start with HU in chara creation that's just what class you start the game with and yes you can go to the class counter in the gate lobby and change it at will.

P.S. this should have gone to the quick question thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) which is stickied at the top of the general forum, but yer new to the forums so this is an fyi

And to add to what jooozek said, All-class weapons are the exceptions, however you need to have the respective class subbed if you want to use PAs (i.e. your a hunter subbed Force (Hu/Fo) and find all-class TMGs, you can use em but not the PAs as you don't have gunner subbed)

Baracu
Jul 25, 2013, 07:18 AM
Thank you :)

If i change my class to Braver how can i level faster if i do all the quests with my hunter?

Jim
Jul 25, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thank you :)

If i change my class to Braver how can i level faster if i do all the quests with my hunter?

There are lots of ways to level your second character. I think leveling is easier the second time around because you have the stat boost from your subclass. (I'm a Lv. 53 Hunter and Lv. 30 Braver) While there are some Client orders you can only do once with Koffie, a lot of orders you'll do as a Hunter come from Ohza and are Hunter-exclusive. Then, when you're a Braver, you'll get orders from Azanami.

There are also a lot of client orders that can be repeated. Revelle and Hans's orders can be redone after a short time, and Franka is an excellent source of EXP as well. (Pro tip: If you're not short on Meseta, you can just buy the items she wants on the player market instead of going out and killing the enemies to get them.)

Also, you can use EXP boosts to speed up the process. Click the "Show" button to see a quick, little guide I made for you.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

[SPOILER-BOX]Save up Photon Drops,

フォトンドロップ

and trade in 10 of those for a Photon Crystal.

フォトンクリスタル

This is done at the Photon drop shop. (2nd level in the shop area, click the picture to enlarge)

Then, you can trade 10 crystals for a Photon Sphere,

フォトンスフィア

which can be traded (still at the Photon Drop Shop) for a 30-minute 75% EXP boost.

獲得経験値+75%

THIS BOOST ONLY INCREASES THE EXP YOU GET FOR KILLING ENEMIES, NOT FOR COMPLETING QUESTS.

[/SPOILER-BOX]